The mind boggling hypocrisy of the right

I dont think its the right being hypocritical. I think america as a nation is hypocritical. We say we value education but in reality we dont.
A large percentage of kids look upon education as something to get done with... They look at their teachers as second rate citizens. There really is no value for education and it comes from....drumroll please.......parents.

Thats because most parents know the truth. The vast majority of teachers are liberal a-holes and most public schools are not into educating our kids, but rather are there to indoctrinate them with a liberal agenda at the cost of a proper education. This is why my kids go to private school, where teachers don't get a free ride but are held accountable for their actions and their failures.

Less scumbags in the population. We have more negroes and hispanic gang bangers, therefore our murder rates are much higher. Compare our murder rates, MINUS these two criminal groups, and we fare better or equal to any other nation you mentioned. Compare America to African nations and Mexico, and you'll see the correlation between their violent gun crime rates and ours. Less negroes and hispanic gang bangers, less incidents of gun violence. Pretty freaking simple concept to understan if you actually looked the statistics and facts based your opinion on them, rather than on info you pull from your ass or get from Pravda West.

Oh so it's all the fault of blacks and Mexicans? That's your stance.

Remind me again of the ethnicity of the shooter in Sandy Hook?

How about the Shooter in the theater in Aurora?

How about the shooters in Columbine?

How about the shooter in Virginia Tech?

How about the shooter in AZ who shot Rep. Giffords?

How about the shooter in Fort Hood?

Shall I keep going?

And I'm willing to look at some stats that you speak of that remove "negroes and hispanics" from our gun violence data. Where did you get your info?

Forty nine percent of murders are committed by blacks, who constitute a much smaller percentage of the population. The chart doesn't break out Hispanics but let's assume they're counted with White. That would suggest the majority of murders in this country are committed by blacks and Hispanics.
Once again you cannot separate statistics from isolated incidents. Another sign of your sub par intelligence.
Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2009

So what's your solution? Deport the black people? Only let white people have guns? Or add fuel to the fire and let everyone (including those scary black people) have access to guns as freely as they do now?

Great point!

Signs that says Gun Free Zone, do nothing. We need much stricter regulations. Thanks for pointing that out!

You mean like the stricter regulations we have had on cocaine, heroin and meth for the past over 5 decades, making all three impossible to get in this nation anymore? What makes idiots think banning guns will keep guns out of the hands of criminals any more than banning these substances was able to keep them out of the hands of criminals?

That's not a bad point. But I'm not so sure guns can be manufactured in clandestined labs.
The analogy sort of breaks down when you think about it a little harder. But it sounds good on the surface.

Then we can add that to the long, long, long list of things you don't know about firearms. Here's a clue dude, takes a small machine shop and very limited materials to manufacture weapons. Hell the internet is filled with directions on how to manufacture your own sub machine guns in your garage needing limited materials, some basic machinist tools and a limited knowledge on how to use them. Easier to make guns than to grow cocoa plants, pick them, transport them to a refining facility, then turn them into a paste, then into cocaine.

Shall I keep going?

And I'm willing to look at some stats that you speak of that remove "negroes and hispanics" from our gun violence data. Where did you get your info?

Forty nine percent of murders are committed by blacks, who constitute a much smaller percentage of the population. The chart doesn't break out Hispanics but let's assume they're counted with White. That would suggest the majority of murders in this country are committed by blacks and Hispanics.
Once again you cannot separate statistics from isolated incidents. Another sign of your sub par intelligence.

So what's your solution? Deport the black people? Only let white people have guns? Or add fuel to the fire and let everyone (including those scary black people) have access to guns as freely as they do now?

You talk like a man with a paper a-hole dude. My solution, STOP LETTING THESE SCUMBAGS OUT OF JAIL, START EXECUTING THESE SCUMBAGS AFTER THEIR 2ND VIOLENT FELONY. The vast, vast, vast majority of gun related crimes are commited by scumbags that have previous felony arrests, often dozens of them starting in their pre-teens, on their jackets.

You talk like a man with a paper a-hole dude. My solution, STOP LETTING THESE SCUMBAGS OUT OF JAIL, START EXECUTING THESE SCUMBAGS AFTER THEIR 2ND VIOLENT FELONY. The vast, vast, vast majority of gun related crimes are commited by scumbags that have previous felony arrests, often dozens of them starting in their pre-teens, on their jackets.

Finally we're getting somewhere. Yes, tougher laws and penalties on violent offenders is a great start.

And for the record, I didn't see your response as to the ethnicity of the shooter in the locations I asked about. Weird, you must have missed that.

Because it has worked in other countries. Why doesn't Australia, Japan, Canada, etc... have the level of gun crime that we have here? I'll wait for your detailed and insightful answer.

Less scumbags in the population. We have more negroes and hispanic gang bangers, therefore our murder rates are much higher. Compare our murder rates, MINUS these two criminal groups, and we fare better or equal to any other nation you mentioned. Compare America to African nations and Mexico, and you'll see the correlation between their violent gun crime rates and ours. Less negroes and hispanic gang bangers, less incidents of gun violence. Pretty freaking simple concept to understan if you actually looked the statistics and facts based your opinion on them, rather than on info you pull from your ass or get from Pravda West.

Shall I keep going?

The facts are the facts asswipe. You want to look at the stats, go to the DOJ web site just like I did. Yeah keep going, for every one you give me, I can give you 10 murders commited by either a negro or a hispanic gang banging thug. The statistics don't lie dude.
14.82 murders per 100K by blacks versus 2.17 per 100K for whites
Per capita there are 7x more murders committed by blacks than whites
This is from the FBI scrote. It is what it is.
You want to know the funniest thing. The disparity is so great between the per capita murder rates white vs negroes, that they often don't separate the whites from the hispanics in most reporting. They include the hispanics with the whites and you STILL get the negro who though makes up less than 13% of the population, commits almost 40% of the murders. When you look further you will see the category, NON-hispanic whites, and then you get a much more accurate picture of just how few murders per capita are commited by whites and how many per capita are committed by negroes and hispanics in this nation. You can't argue with the math dude, all you liberal a-hole can do is make excuses for them. You know, like they was slaves so they commit murder. They grew up poor, so they murder. They was oppressed by the white man, so they murder. and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Last edited:

Shall I keep going?

My solution is for you to kill yourself so we wont be treated to your stupidities. You cast doubt about the statement that the majority of crimes were committed by blacks and Hispanics. So when I show you that is in fact the case you switch topics and move the goalposts.
Was JTPR correct when he said half of crimes were committed by blacks and Hispanics? Admit it and we can go on to solutions.

Finally we're getting somewhere. Yes, tougher laws and penalties on violent offenders is a great start.

And for the record, I didn't see your response as to the ethnicity of the shooter in the locations I asked about. Weird, you must have missed that.

Nope, didn't miss it, just got to it late. I left you the statistics you can look them up yourself at the DOJ web sites. Make sure you look deep enough because the first few table include hispanics with the whites. You need to look for the NON-hispanic whites, numbers. I'll give you a bit of FYI thoug. Negroes make up a bit less than 13% of our population, yet commit almost hald the murders in this nation. Go figure.

Shall I keep going?

The facts are the facts asswipe. You want to look at the stats, go to the DOJ web site just like I did. Yeah keep going, for every one you give me, I can give you 10 murders commited by either a negro or a hispanic gang banging thug. The statistics don't lie dude.
14.82 murders per 100K by blacks versus 2.17 per 100K for whites
Per capita there are 7x more murders committed by blacks than whites
This is from the FBI scrote. It is what it is.
You want to know the funniest thing. The disparity is so great between the per capita murder rates white vs negroes, that they often don't separate the whites from the hispanics in most reporting. They include the hispanics with the whites and you STILL get the negro who though makes up less than 13% of the population, commits almost 40% of the murders. When you look further you will see the category, NON-hispanic whites, and then you get a much more accurate picture of just how few murders per capita are commited by whites and how many per capita are committed by negroes and hispanics in this nation. You can't argue with the math dude, all you liberal a-hole can do is make excuses for them. You know, like they was slaves so they commit murder. They grew up poor, so they murder. They was oppressed by the white man, so they murder. and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Go ahead, let it all out. They are violent because they are black, right? And you wonder why you idiots are called racist. So what's your solution? Don't stop now. Tell us everything that you're thinking. How do we cut down on the violence being committed by the evil black people?

My solution is for you to kill yourself so we wont be treated to your stupidities. You cast doubt about the statement that the majority of crimes were committed by blacks and Hispanics. So when I show you that is in fact the case you switch topics and move the goalposts.
Was JTPR correct when he said half of crimes were committed by blacks and Hispanics? Admit it and we can go on to solutions.

I never broke it down by race. I just said our country has more crime than other countries. You (racists) want to blame black people. Apparently black people shot those kids in Sandy Hook and at Columbine and in Aurora and in Virginia Tech. Who knew!

So whats your solution?

Nope, didn't miss it, just got to it late. I left you the statistics you can look them up yourself at the DOJ web sites. Make sure you look deep enough because the first few table include hispanics with the whites. You need to look for the NON-hispanic whites, numbers. I'll give you a bit of FYI thoug. Negroes make up a bit less than 13% of our population, yet commit almost hald the murders in this nation. Go figure.

So whats the solution? Adding more guns to the mix so that the obviously dangerous "negroes" can keep on killing?

I never broke it down by race. I just said our country has more crime than other countries. You (racists) want to blame black people. Apparently black people shot those kids in Sandy Hook and at Columbine and in Aurora and in Virginia Tech. Who knew!

So whats your solution?

You denied that blacks and Hispanics commit the majority of murders. I showed that was in fact the case. Again you confuse statistics with high profile individual cases. Again you mark yourself as of inferior intelligence.
My solution is to increase availability of firearms for law abiding citizens. Certainly the approach of limiting them has failed.

So whats your solution?

You denied that blacks and Hispanics commit the majority of murders. I showed that was in fact the case. Again you confuse statistics with high profile individual cases. Again you mark yourself as of inferior intelligence.
My solution is to increase availability of firearms for law abiding citizens. Certainly the approach of limiting them has failed.

How so? Lets hear some details.

If the wacko idea of arming teachers was a good idea, it would've been instituted years ago when the McDonald's shooter killed all those kids while they played and ate cheeseburgers.

the Kids are not important. the Dollar is. So We need to find a way to put a monetary value on the kids so the shitbag Government and careless parents will finally give a fuck and do something about it.

So whats your solution?

Do you admit you were wrong to doubt that the majority of murders were done by blacks and Hispanics?

Do you admit you were wrong to doubt that the majority of murders were done by blacks and Hispanics?

LOL. You racists introduced that point, not me. I noticed neither of you answered anything I actually asked.

The mind is everything.
The liberals need to take back their minds and thinking ability from the liberal rethoric that is controlling them.

The mind is everything.
The liberals need to take back their minds and thinking ability from the liberal rethoric that is controlling them.

It's impossible. They are so wedded to a narrative they cannot give it up. Look at the hapless R2D2 as he struggles with the undeniable fact that most murders are committed by minorities. He literally cannot process that, so he must deflect or change the subject. Anything but admit that is the case. Because in his narrative crimes are committed by rabid white men with guns.

Forum List

Back