I, the USMB Nostradamus predicts....

He already did cave. He's just having trouble getting enough fellows to cave with him. :D

yeah because the minority of the minority party always gets its way on a democracy huh?

you didnt win the election

The can will get kicked...with no real action. Just more of the same uncertainty brought on by Obama's nebbish leadsership. He's a candidate, not a leader.....pathetic.

what you people want to happen in this country is the MINORITY opinion.

your the minoirity of your own minority party.

Democracy was NOT set up in this country by our founders for the minority of the minority to rule the day.

Why do you people HATE Democracy?

Democracy was NOT set up in this country by our founders for the minority of the minority to rule the day.

Because Democracy is a shitty way to run a country.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time but this nation needs to be run by rule of law not rule of man. The problem with a democracy is that if suddenly every single non-black person decided that they wanted blacks to be slaves again, they could have a vote and when the majority wins slavery is re-instituted. A Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

We do not live in a strict Democracy. We live in a republic where the minority has some protections from the majority....Did you ever attend High School?

...that John Boehner will cave in to obama's demands before the hyperbolically named "Fiscal Cliff" occurs.

I have spoken.

Boehner's "fiscal cliff responsibility" is a canard of the left. It isn't up to him. There are a whole bunch of people who have to vote. Unlike Democrat sheeple who do as told, Repubs actually represent the wishes of their constituents back home. They don't just roll over.

Seriously.......:anj_stfu:

Because Democracy is a shitty way to run a country.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time but this nation needs to be run by rule of law not rule of man. The problem with a democracy is that if suddenly every single non-black person decided that they wanted blacks to be slaves again, they could have a vote and when the majority wins slavery is re-instituted. A Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Pay her no mind. She gets paid a penny a post so she can keep her Cheeto habit alive.

Forum List

Back