The mind boggling hypocrisy of the right

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.

For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.

Something wrong with them doing the jobs they are paid to do.... jobs of their choosing?

If i am not mistaken... it IS a teachers job to protect the children. It IS a cops job to protect the public.

Hell no.

I haven't seen anyone on the Right say that at all.

You might get a better response from people here if you quit exaggerating and lying about shit all the time. You're becoming a borderline troll.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Ok you made the claim, provide example quotes of "the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops."

Come on, if it's been going on that long this should be really easy.

Hell no.

You might get a better response from people here if you quit exaggerating and lying about shit all the time. You're becoming a borderline troll.

Fat chance of getting anything resembling integrity from luddley.

Are you people crazy?

You've all been posting in favor of this for months now. But, suddenly, you've never heard of such scum as Scott Walker, Mitt Romney, the Kochs?

Are you people crazy?

You've all been posting in favor of this for months now. But, suddenly, you've never heard of such scum as Scott Walker, Mitt Romney, the Kochs?

again... something wrong with teachers and cops doing the jobs they are hired and paid to do?

Hell no.

Dude...a BORDERLINE troll?!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Hell no.

Something wrong with them doing the jobs they are paid to do.... jobs of their choosing?

If i am not mistaken... it IS a teachers job to protect the children. It IS a cops job to protect the public.

For decent pay and the right to join/form unions, collective bargaining, cops yes.

Teachers? To carry guns to protect their students?

No.

It has never ever been the job of teachers to carry guns.

Its ASSSSSSSSSinine to say it is.

Are you people crazy?

again... something wrong with teachers and cops doing the jobs they are hired and paid to do?

Okay, so you're now agreeing that the radical right has been at war with teachers and law enforcement but now you say its the teacher's job to carry a gun and a cop's job to take any shit the R wants to force on them.

Hell no.

For decent pay and the right to join/form unions, collective bargaining, cops yes.

Teachers? To carry guns to protect their students?

No.

It has never ever been the job of teachers to carry guns.

Its ASSSSSSSSSinine to say it is.

again... something wrong with teachers and cops preforming the jobs they were hired and paid to preform? Jobs they choose to apply for and accept?

no one is saying teachers will or should be forced to carry guns. I do think they should have to option to carry guns if they WANT to.

Best thread ever.......

258troll_spray.jpg

I could'a sworn I remembered you rw's all hot to trot over the etch a sketch Mittens who said we don't need more teachers and police. REMEMBER??

How about Scott Walker being paid by the Koch's to screw over teachers and police? REMEMBER how you cheered him on?

Damn hypocrites are getting all kinds of forgetful, aren't you?

Are you people crazy?

Okay, so you're now agreeing that the radical right has been at war with teachers and law enforcement but now you say its the teacher's job to carry a gun and a cop's job to take any shit the R wants to force on them.

where do say i agree with anything?

i said... it is a teachers job... to protect the children in their charge. Or do you somehow disagree with that?

i said.. it is a cops job to protect the public... or do you somehow disagree with that too?

I could'a sworn I remembered you rw's all hot to trot over the etch a sketch Mittens who said we don't need more teachers and police. REMEMBER??

How about Scott Walker being paid by the Koch's to screw over teachers and police? REMEMBER how you cheered him on?

Damn hypocrites are getting all kinds of forgetful, aren't you?

well you just go find links and quote me.....

ill wait... good luck.

and ill expect your apology to me when you say you cant find them.

Are you people crazy?

When will you get it through your head that we are not against teachers, cops or firefighters. We are against public sector unions

When will you get it through your head that we are not against teachers, cops or firefighters. We are against public sector unions

Actually, its the same thing but READ my first lines:

Remember Mittens supporting the firings and saying he would support more firings. Don't tell me you didn't vote for that creep and that you would not vote for him again. You would and so would the other hypocrites here.

You've all been in favor of the Koch's buying Walker and their efforts to gut the middle class.

And, NO, it is not the job of teachers to carry guns. Quit pretending that any teacher's contract includes that. If you do, you are lying.

As for cops and firefighters, yep, no matter what you do to them, they just keep right on doing their jobs, going toward a fire fight or a burning building while you're outside, caressing your ccw and plotting to cut their pay again.

You can troll this thread but you know I'm right when I say you DO support fucking over teachers, firefighters and law enforcement.

Forum List

Back