A Little Bit Of Sanity From The GOP: "Hats off to the president, he won"

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
This is great to see the president and democrats finally standing their ground and fighting back against the GOP thuggery.

Senator Graham praises the president for remaining strong throughout the "fiscal cliff" negotiations, and it appears a compromised has been reached to move Obama's initial proposal to restore the Clinton tax rates on those making over $250,000 a year to $400,000.

This is good news to hear, to get fiscal sanity restored after the 1st :clap2:

Sen. Graham on fiscal cliff: ‘Hats off to the president. He won’ | The Raw Story

Obama got nowhere trying to compromise with Republicans for his first four years. He got nothing in return

He has learned that playing hardball is all they understand. You have to use their unwillingness to compromise against them. They are a fractured party struggling to remain relevant. Divide and conquer is the best course of action

Obama got nowhere trying to compromise with Republicans for his first four years. He got nothing in return

He has learned that playing hardball is all they understand. You have to use their unwillingness to compromise against them. They are a fractured party struggling to remain relevant. Divide and conquer is the best course of action

That's actually one of my biggest complaints with Obama is he was pretty ball-less in his first term and let the Republicans push him around. Glad to see he's finally starting to grow a pair and lean on those pigs.

As I am typing this there is no deal in fact listening to the cable news talking heads we are now farther from a deal and if they should reach one it looks like it will do nothing to deal with our nations problems. People keep saying the right won. the left won, Obama won funny how no one is saying the American people won anything here when this thing is said and done the media will of course declare a victory for someone I just hope they remember to put the word pyrrhic in front of victory because that is what this will be.

That's actually one of my biggest complaints with Obama is he was pretty ball-less in his first term and let the Republicans push him around. Glad to see he's finally starting to grow a pair and lean on those pigs.

I completely agree. It looks like Obama has finally seen the light and decided to fight back, instead of letting the GOP thugs push him around.
I hope he keeps it up! :clap2:

As I am typing this there is no deal in fact listening to the cable news talking heads we are now farther from a deal and if they should reach one it looks like it will do nothing to deal with our nations problems. People keep saying the right won. the left won, Obama won funny how no one is saying the American people won anything here when this thing is said and done the media will of course declare a victory for someone I just hope they remember to put the word pyrrhic in front of victory because that is what this will be.

It does deal with the nation's issues. Obama's plan called for bringing 2 trillion dollars to pay down the deficit, though with this compromise, it will be a bit less.
Though in the end a win for Obama is a win for the american people.

It does deal with the nation's issues. Obama's plan called for bringing 2 trillion dollars to pay down the deficit, though with this compromise, it will be a bit less.

2 trillion...over what time frame?

I think 100 years.....
But it doesn't start to kick in until 100 years from now....

This is a major victory for this Administration and the American people...

Exactly no matter what if any plan is passed it is a win for no one least of all the people it is at it's very best another kick the can down the road deal and all that ever leads to is another kick the can down the road plan eventually your going to run out of road to kick the can down.

Tea Party has Obama by his tiny little balls.

Squeeze.

Death of Tea Party appears exaggerated, members in House appear to hold key fiscal vote

Death of Tea Party appears exaggerated, members in House appear to hold key fiscal vote | Fox News

TeaTards have been taken to the woodshed

Really? Were you asleep during Obama's last tangle with them?

Budget Control Act of 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL, you ignorant fucking retard.

Squeeze.

Death of Tea Party appears exaggerated, members in House appear to hold key fiscal vote

Death of Tea Party appears exaggerated, members in House appear to hold key fiscal vote | Fox News

The teabaggers will get in line just like they were ordered to do so. If they don't, it will be political suicide, not that i'm complaining :up:

Squeeze.

Really?

What has happened to the TeaTards........No taxes or I throw a temper tantrum?

Forum List

Back