Zone1 The Military forum

I am a Vet. and maybe I misunderstood the Military forum to be about American Military issues. I guess not when some Russian poster has the entire forum clogged up with stuff Americans don't care about.

I am also a vet—US Army, and I also took for granted the military forum existed as a place to discuss American military topics. That being said, perhaps it has been a place for ALL things military all along? Who knows. I propose cracking open another cold one until someone comes along with the authority to enlighten us.

I am a Vet. and maybe I misunderstood the Military forum to be about American Military issues. I guess not when some Russian poster has the entire forum clogged up with stuff Americans don't care about.
I just went through the front page of the military forum and cant see what the problem is,, 90% of it was about american military or things related to vets,,,

Most of the threads there are from a Ukrainian, not a Russian.

If there are one or two posters posting loads of Russian military crap etc.. just simply put them on ignore, surely that will clean up the military section for you.

Litwin is an anti-Russian Ukrainian.
Obviously anti-Russian but not necessarily rational. My point is that I'm a Veteran and maybe I'm wrong but I assume the Military forum is about the U.S. Military and veterans not a propaganda platform for spaced out Ukies. Why can't the moderators put Litwin's posts in current events or a forum dedicated to Ukraine?

The Russian people are not that different from us. I'd rather hear what some Russian says then many of these so-called Democrats here.

You're sworn to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic right.

The Russian people are not that different from us. I'd rather hear what some Russian says then many of these so-called Democrats here.

You're sworn to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic right.
We aren't protecting anybody from anything on the forum. All I am suggesting is that Ukie propaganda has it's own place on the board and the military forum is restricted to US military topics.

I don't usually frequent the Military Forum but after reading this thread and cleaning up feeding crows mess, I took a look.
I couldn't agree more that it had been overtaken. I have removed those threads that were in question to another forum. It freed up
a lot of the weeds down there, I hope it meets your standards as it should. In the future, if there is a question, just hit me up
and I'll look at it once again.

I don't usually frequent the Military Forum but after reading this thread and cleaning up feeding crows mess, I took a look.
I couldn't agree more that it had been overtaken. I have removed those threads that were in question to another forum. It freed up
a lot of the weeds down there, I hope it meets your standards as it should. In the future, if there is a question, just hit me up
and I'll look at it once again.
Much obliged Meister

How ACCURATE is this "Russian Information"? I come from a place where the America military goes to FIND DETAILS of adversary weapon systems.

I know what you mean. We'll take a look. If it's DOMINATING that forum -- we can place a one thread a day (or week) per member limit and maybe solve this without any heavy weapons. :dev3:

Just read your post Meister -- was it something where placing a time limit between member postings would help?

How ACCURATE is this "Russian Information"? I come from a place where the America military goes to FIND DETAILS of adversary weapon systems.

I know what you mean. We'll take a look. If it's DOMINATING that forum -- we can place a one thread a day (or week) per member limit and maybe solve this without any heavy weapons. :dev3:

Just read your post Meister -- was it something where placing a time limit between member postings would help?
No, not really, but it was all Ukraine and all Russia depending on the two who were creating the posts.
It was blow by blow propaganda threads on one upping the other. I put them in the 'General Global Topics' Forum.
Cleaned it up to where the US Military topics could be seen again.

Forum List

Back