The media and liberals pushing people like me to the right

With all the hysteria about "racism", go ahead and keep pushing. You'll push all the moderates and independents right back into Trump's arms in 2020.

By the way, Haiti is a fucking shit hole.
Get the fuck out of the party. Enjoy your Roy Moore’s and Joe Arpaio’s. Let the door get a good hit or two on you on the way out.

Roy Moore lost, you retard. In Alabama. I don't think we have much to fear from him.
Michelle Bachmann’s running again. There’s one of your chhampions now. Good luck. :fu:

Better go get your nap in so you have enough energy to scream at the sky later.
I think you qualify as a DINO now.

Ain't it funny how similar the two ends are?

With all the hysteria about "racism", go ahead and keep pushing. You'll push all the moderates and independents right back into Trump's arms in 2020.

Get the fuck out of the party. Enjoy your Roy Moore’s and Joe Arpaio’s. Let the door get a good hit or two on you on the way out.

Roy Moore lost, you retard. In Alabama. I don't think we have much to fear from him.
Michelle Bachmann’s running again. There’s one of your chhampions now. Good luck. :fu:

Oh yeah that was just so upsetting! Makes you want to go vote for Richard Spencer, huh?

Because Richard Spencer and David Duke types are winning elections.

You guys are a joke.

Oh, I always knew. Humans are humans are humans. Can't resist the urge to form a herd, even at the expense of their own integrity.

Yeah they’re so super similar. Hold on, a black guy just said his life matters! HOW DARE HE NOW I’M GOING TO GO VOTE FOR KELLY WARD!!!

Yeah they’re so super similar. Hold on, a black guy just said his life matters! HOW DARE HE NOW I’M GOING TO GO VOTE FOR KELLY WARD!!!

The difference between me and you, writ small:

BLACK GUY: My life matters!

YOU: Oh my God, it so does. We need to form a wildly destructive "movement" and show all those hateful white scum how racist they are!!

---

ME: Okay ...

YOU: Oh my God, it so does. We need to form a wildly destructive "movement" and show all those hateful white scum how racist they are!!

---

Psh you bithes were pissed the second a black guy said his life mattered. You cheered about Trayvon Martin and Tamir Rice. Go join the GOP since you’re so offended.

---

Psh you bithes were pissed the second a black guy said his life mattered. You cheered about Trayvon Martin and Tamir Rice. Go join the GOP since you’re so offended.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As simple-minded as a Trumpeteer ....

---

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As simple-minded as a Trumpeteer ....
Huh? That’s your party now that you’re so offended and enlightened. Best of luck to you

---

Huh? That’s your party now that you’re so offended and enlightened. Best of luck to you

I'm not offended. I'm too jaded to be offended. I just don't like lying, opportunistic scum.

Also, I was NEVER a democrat, nor was I EVER I republican. I'm unlikely to ever be either, because both parties are utter flaming trash.

I WAS, however, anti-Trump. But I'll side with him over the sky screamers any day. Y'all are poison and bad for the country.

In the interest of fairness, can you tell me what is the last Democrat you voted for?

In the interest of fairness, can you tell me what is the last Democrat you voted for?

I voted for Clinton, simply because I thought her marginally better than Trump. But I still despised her and took pleasure in her defeat.

---

I'm not offended. I'm too jaded to be offended. I just don't like lying, opportunistic scum.

Also, I was NEVER a democrat, nor was I EVER I republican. I'm unlikely to ever be either, because both parties are utter flaming trash.

I WAS, however, anti-Trump. But I'll side with him over the sky screamers any day. Y'all are poison and bad for the country.

Yeah. I believe you.

You don't make any sense BlackFag...

---

Likey you side with Trump on most things.

Then go take some remedial english, dipshit

Pocket book issues will reelect Trump. That reelection will be due entirely to the 28 years of totally incompetent leadership 1989-2016

---

---

You could use some remedial common sense.....

You could use some remedial common sense.....
Oh wonderful contribution :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back