Another opportunity for Democrats to champion filth...they don’t give two shits about Haiti

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Filth is their identity, filth are their targets, filth is their constituency.
This Haiti bullshit is being used as just another opportunity for Democrats to prove they always side with and champion for filth. Simple shit.
Meanwhile nutless establishment pussies within the GOP play damage control.

And the House passes the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Section 702 that includes spying on citizens........Those angelic repubs are at it again...

Wow it would be nice to have more coverage and information on important shit like this.....but noooooo...we have to talk about made up comments on whether the President called Haiti a shithole.....something nobody disagrees with.....they just don't like it that he actually said it.

And the House passes the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Section 702 that includes spying on citizens........Those angelic repubs are at it again...

Wow it would be nice to have more coverage and information on important shit like this.....but noooooo...we have to talk about made up comments on whether the President called Haiti a shithole.....something nobody disagrees with.....they just don't like it that he actually said it.
I am sure there are shitholes all over the world, including the USA....I like my shithole the best though...

If Liberals cared about Haiti, they would have crucified Bill and Hillary for STEALING $BILLIONS in hurricane relief aid that funneled into their "Charitable Foundation" and somehow disappeared. But they are horrified at Donald Trump pointing out accurately what Haiti is today. Gotta throw the bullshit flag.
:bs1:

I am sure there are shitholes all over the world, including the USA....I like my shithole the best though...

There are, but few that are basically the entire country.......I don't see many cruises to Haiti.......they might have a resort....but that's about it, the place is a nightmare

Forum List

Back