The media and liberals pushing people like me to the right

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
With all the hysteria about "racism", go ahead and keep pushing. You'll push all the moderates and independents right back into Trump's arms in 2020.

By the way, Haiti is a fucking shit hole.

With all the hysteria about "racism", go ahead and keep pushing. You'll push all the moderates and independents right back into Trump's arms in 2020.

Get the fuck out of the party. Enjoy your Roy Moore’s and Joe Arpaio’s. Let the door get a good hit or two on you on the way out.

With all the hysteria about "racism", go ahead and keep pushing. You'll push all the moderates and independents right back into Trump's arms in 2020. By the way, Haiti is a fucking shit hole.
It's not easy leaning Left nowadays.

The Regressives refuse to look in the mirror. They're so committed to their elitism, their PC and their Identity Politics that they just have no idea how repulsive they can be.

Get the fuck out of the party. Enjoy your Roy Moore’s and Joe Arpaio’s. Let the door get a good hit or two on you on the way out.

Roy Moore lost, you retard. In Alabama. I don't think we have much to fear from him.

With all the hysteria about "racism", go ahead and keep pushing. You'll push all the moderates and independents right back into Trump's arms in 2020. By the way, Haiti is a fucking shit hole.
You sound just like a Trumpster.

Absolutely amazing, how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.

Deep State and their loyal Media have just been desperate: anti-political correct Trump got the office instead of their faithful puppet Clinton and started telling the truth to the country. Deep State has spent so much money to distract the people from the truth and to keep them from saying it (by pushing their idiotic political correctness) and suddenly somebody like Trump jumps out of the bottle like a Ginnie ruining their long-time and expensive job.

I'm glad more and more people in your country have been opening their eyes and see the things as they are, tearing down that thick web of political correctness which their eyes and ears has been wrapped with.

Last edited:

The Regressives refuse to look in the mirror. They're so committed to their elitism, their PC and their Identity Politics that they just have no idea how repulsive they can be.

I just want a country where we a) respect each others' right to make our own decisions regarding our bodies, minds, and families, so long as we aren't obviously endangering someone,

b) save and spend our money wisely.

c) have a fair society where the law applies equally to everyone, and where the markets are free aside from certain protections that prevent exploitation.

I don't think that's so much to ask.

The worse the Shit-Hole, the more Democratic votes it can provide to the Traitors who are dedicated to turning America into a Third World Country---in their lust for Power.

I just want a country where we a) respect each others' right to make our own decisions regarding our bodies, minds, and families, so long as we aren't obviously endangering someone,

c) have a fair society where the law applies equally to everyone, and where the markets are free aside from certain protections that prevent exploitation.

Well, it is too much to ask right now. We have too many competing interest groups in control.

This is the perfect liberal.

No room for independent thought. Be a drone that agrees with the Dem party 100% of the time or be marginalized as a bad person.

Love the tolerant left.:badgrin:

I'll have you know I am taking donations of old autos that don't operate to litter my front yard, so I look like the aborigines from here...

Roy Moore lost, you retard. In Alabama. I don't think we have much to fear from him.
Michelle Bachmann’s running again. There’s one of your champions now. Good luck. :fu:

Its not asking too much....as long as you are using your own money. But, Democratic-Marxist demand the same thing, yet expect the Working Tax Payers to pay for their own life stylesit--not themselves. And worse....they expect to bring in Welfare Cases from Shit-Holes to help vote in their Marxist Policies.

How ironic is it? A President is in a Shit-Storm about Shit-Holes....and he told the absolute TRUTH.

In Obama's Bizzarro World---the Truth gets you in trouble.

Michelle Bachmann’s running again. There’s one of your chhampions now. Good luck. :fu:

Better go get your nap in so you have enough energy to scream at the sky later.

Yeah. I know how you feel. If another media personality calls Trump a racist, I'm gonna lose my mind.

I'll rush out and get a swastika tatoo and take pictures of welfare queens at 7-11. I'll be absolutely forced into being a bigot by the media!

Michelle Bachmann’s running again. There’s one of your chhampions now. Good luck. :fu:

Better go get your nap in so you have enough energy to scream at the sky later.
Oh yeah that was just so upsetting! Makes you want to go vote for Richard Spencer, huh?

Yeah. I know how you feel. If another media personality calls Trump a racist, I'm gonna lose my mind.

I'll rush out and get a swastika tatoo and take pictures of welfare queens at 7-11. I'll be absolutely forced into being a bigot by the media!

That sounds like a problem on your end, chief.

Forum List

Back