The Man Barry Just Climbed Into Bed With....

Just about all the sane people on this board. If you have to make meaningless threats to fellow citizens to get your point across, you really haven't much of a point.

Why should we continue to have garbage eaters like you stand in the way of getting this country back on it's feet? You'd hate the old America being back anyway so we'd be doing you a favor.....I think I'd send you to Somalia to test your superior notions of racial equality.
Oooooo! What a tough bad ass! :lol:
Are we going to talk about Cuba, or have a pissfest?

Ya'll need to settle this; whoever can piss highest up a wall wins.
What...and not give all my sympathy to the Cold War Has-Been? :itsok:
My bro was in a hot war with commies.

Commies get him all riled up.

Even old Cuban fossils like the Castros; you can't wash blood off of their hands.

Hey, Castro didn't like messy Democracies either.
Batista Cuba was no democracy.
No, it certainly was not. And it was people in the US who were making a large profit keeping Batista in power. And those people were not exactly wholesome.

Cuba had ample reason to resent the US. But that is 50 years past. Time for both nations to have relations the same as the other nations in the world.

Guess MSNBC doesn't tell you what they did this year to fuck us over.

It was bad guys versus bad guys.

It was a very bloody revolution, with atrocities on both sides.

I had two classmates whose father was in the US Army down there, as an advisor maybe, and they had had to leave Cuba, and they used to tell us of the gunfire at night, and how you never knew which side was doing the killing until the morning.

Obama could have waited to see if the Castros would die on his shift, but, this way, he doesn't leave it to Jeb to get the credit for modernizing the Cuba policy.

There is potential for this to lead to good things, or, it could all be bullshit, and really change little.

Horseshit.....Castro came down out of those mountains killing everybody in sight...all Batista was doing was trying to keep the country together long enough for the US to intervene....Kennedy could have but lost his nerve at Bay of Pigs. You say Batista's government wasn't a democracy and that's right but the average Cuban was much more free to make his own decisions before Castro. Fidel and Raul took everything of value for themselves...Castro is said to be worth almost $1B...to equate the two governments is fantasy....I get it you want to fish there, but c'mon!

It was bad guys versus bad guys.

It was a very bloody revolution, with atrocities on both sides.

I had two classmates whose father was in the US Army down there, as an advisor maybe, and they had had to leave Cuba, and they used to tell us of the gunfire at night, and how you never knew which side was doing the killing until the morning.

Obama could have waited to see if the Castros would die on his shift, but, this way, he doesn't leave it to Jeb to get the credit for modernizing the Cuba policy.

There is potential for this to lead to good things, or, it could all be bullshit, and really change little.

Horseshit.....Castro came down out of those mountains killing everybody in sight...all Batista was doing was trying to keep the country together long enough for the US to intervene....Kennedy could have but lost his nerve at Bay of Pigs. You say Batista's government wasn't a democracy and that's right but the average Cuban was much more free to make his own decisions before Castro. Fidel and Raul took everything of value for themselves...Castro is said to be worth almost $1B...to equate the two governments is fantasy....I get it you want to fish there, but c'mon!
What I know about Cuba before Castro came from kids I went to school with.

There were murder squads on both sides, just a shitty situation all around.

I'm not defending the Castros then or now, or Obama.

He should have waited until they were dead, and passed it on to the next Prez if they didn't die on his watch.

Too soon, too sudden, and probably illegal somehow, like everything else he does.

OK, Bullshitcursed, you cannot write your own history. Too many of us alive at the time, and understand what really happened. Batista was an asshole, and should have been kicked many years before. That it took a communist revolution to get the asshole out is a reflection of just how bad things were.

Please ODSers, put your big girl panties on. You don't see the liberals here wetting themselves over fear that Fidel will get them.

Yep, they're not boy scouts. But neither are many of the nations we have full diplomatic relations with. Why such a hypocritical double standard on your part?

That's right, because Liberals believe that their best protection against Dictatorship is being the Best Fluffer

Just about all the sane people on this board. If you have to make meaningless threats to fellow citizens to get your point across, you really haven't much of a point.

Why should we continue to have garbage eaters like you stand in the way of getting this country back on it's feet? You'd hate the old America being back anyway so we'd be doing you a favor.....I think I'd send you to Somalia to test your superior notions of racial equality.
Oooooo! What a tough bad ass! :lol:
Are we going to talk about Cuba, or have a pissfest?

Ya'll need to settle this; whoever can piss highest up a wall wins.
What...and not give all my sympathy to the Cold War Has-Been? :itsok:
My bro was in a hot war with commies.

Commies get him all riled up.

Even old Cuban fossils like the Castros; you can't wash blood off of their hands.
And that hot war would be......?

He should have waited until they were dead, and passed it on to the next Prez if they didn't die on his watch.

Too soon, too sudden, and probably illegal somehow, like everything else he does.

He could have decapitated the leadership....Fidel is wearing a diaper and Raul can barely stand up.....wait until they're eating baby food in the same room and visit a Hellfire on their asses.....THEN I could see reopening Cuba....

He could have decapitated the leadership....Fidel is wearing a diaper and Raul can barely stand up.....wait until they're eating baby food in the same room and visit a Hellfire on their asses.....THEN I could see reopening Cuba....

He is in madman mode.

If not Cuba, something else.

He is taunting and goading Congress, daring them to man up and stop him.

So far, he is winning.

How about taking your silly ass little troll questions and your little troll ass out of here? You wouldn't try to bait me IRL and you know it.
No...I'm curious. Which hot war would that be that RR referred to? I'm asking him.....not the Cold War Has-Been, which would be........you.

How about taking your silly ass little troll questions and your little troll ass out of here? You wouldn't try to bait me IRL and you know it.
No...I'm curious. Which hot war would that be that RR referred to?
Vietnam.

Are you that dense?
Just checking...so how was your brother's and your feelings when we normalized relations with Viet Nam?

He is in madman mode.

So far, he is winning.

He hasn't won anything...he can't pardon illegals or drop the barriers with Cuba without Congressional approval....oh, he's won some headlines and fawning from the last of his worshipers but nothing else....his "memorandums" are subject to the USSC ruling and he's going to lose both of these and Barry Care in June.

Once again, the keyboard warrior. Everytime I see someone constantly going down this road, I get the image of a pimply faced 5' 4" , 240 lb 22 year old adolescent typing down in his mothers basement.

He is in madman mode.

So far, he is winning.

He hasn't won anything...he can't pardon illegals or drop the barriers with Cuba without Congressional approval....oh, he's won some headlines and fawning from the last of his worshipers but nothing else....his "memorandums" are subject to the USSC ruling and he's going to lose both of these and Barry Care in June.
I am hesitant to trust the SCOTUS to reign him in, after the Kafka like ruling on Obamacare.

I just hope if any of them die, it's one already in the Obama/Dem camp.

Forum List

Back