The Man Barry Just Climbed Into Bed With....

Please ODSers, put your big girl panties on. You don't see the liberals here wetting themselves over fear that Fidel will get them.

Yep, they're not boy scouts. But neither are many of the nations we have full diplomatic relations with. Why such a hypocritical double standard on your part?

You don't see liberals here smart enough to tie their own shoes much less understand what Castro and communism really are....the fact you airheads are all for this does nothing but reinforce the notion we should round you up and deport every last fucking one of you.
Now that would be something to see you try. Won't work sitting there on your couch a 100 lbs overweight, and drunk.

This long overdue action is just killing the RW. :rofl:
I haven't seen as much crying since OBL was taken out.

OBL was "taken out" from the intel you fairies just apologized to the world for using. As for Castro, I'd like to see Barry visit that shithole of a country and have some old Che lover put a bullet in his head.

OBL was "taken out" from the intel you fairies just apologized to the world for using. As for Castro, I'd like to see Barry visit the that shithole of a country and have some old Che lover put a bullet in his head.
Would you care for a tissue?

Hey, Castro didn't like messy Democracies either.
Batista Cuba was no democracy.
No, it certainly was not. And it was people in the US who were making a large profit keeping Batista in power. And those people were not exactly wholesome.

Cuba had ample reason to resent the US. But that is 50 years past. Time for both nations to have relations the same as the other nations in the world.

OBL was "taken out" from the intel you fairies just apologized to the world for using. As for Castro, I'd like to see Barry visit that shithole of a country and have some old Che lover put a bullet in his head.
Yes, I suppose you would. Says all we need to know about who and what you are.

That would be like deja vu all over again!!!

But, a bad thing, small business has a hard enough time without all the street name changes and the effect that would have on retooling advertising, stationery, etc.

Who's this we shit, Eve?

Who's this we shit, Eve?
Just about all the sane people on this board. If you have to make meaningless threats to fellow citizens to get your point across, you really haven't much of a point.

Just about all the sane people on this board. If you have to make meaningless threats to fellow citizens to get your point across, you really haven't much of a point.

Why should we continue to have garbage eaters like you stand in the way of getting this country back on it's feet? You'd hate the old America being back anyway so we'd be doing you a favor.....I think I'd send you to Somalia to test your superior notions of racial equality.

Why should we continue to have garbage eaters like you stand in the way of getting this country back on it's feet? You'd hate the old America being back anyway so we'd be doing you a favor.....I think I'd send you to Somalia to test your superior notions of racial equality.
Oooooo! What a tough bad ass! :lol:

Hey, Castro didn't like messy Democracies either.
Batista Cuba was no democracy.
No, it certainly was not. And it was people in the US who were making a large profit keeping Batista in power. And those people were not exactly wholesome.

Cuba had ample reason to resent the US. But that is 50 years past. Time for both nations to have relations the same as the other nations in the world.
It was bad guys versus bad guys.

It was a very bloody revolution, with atrocities on both sides.

I had two classmates whose father was in the US Army down there, as an advisor maybe, and they had had to leave Cuba, and they used to tell us of the gunfire at night, and how you never knew which side was doing the killing until the morning.

Obama could have waited to see if the Castros would die on his shift, but, this way, he doesn't leave it to Jeb to get the credit for modernizing the Cuba policy.

There is potential for this to lead to good things, or, it could all be bullshit, and really change little.

Are we going to talk about Cuba, or have a pissfest?

Ya'll need to settle this; whoever can piss highest up a wall wins.

Are we going to talk about Cuba, or have a pissfest?

Ya'll need to settle this; whoever can piss highest up a wall wins.
What...and not give all my sympathy to the Cold War Has-Been? :itsok:

Forum List

Back