Why liberals hate conservatives....because we know they are silly, and they know we know....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is a funny article looking at why the left is so full of hate for conservatives/right....

Why Liberals Really Really Hate Us Spengler

In fact, they have their reasons to hate us. They are being silly. We know they are being silly, and they know we know, and they can’t stand it. It isn’t quite how we repudiate the idea that the opposing party has any legitimacy at all. But we can’t stop giggling.

“Reductio ad absurdum” does not begin to characterize the utter silliness of liberals, whose governing dogma holds that everyone has a right to invent their own identity. God is dead and everything is permitted, Zarathustra warned; he should have added that everything is silly. When we abhor tradition, we become ridiculous, because we lack the qualifications to replace what generation upon generation of our ancestors built on a belief in revelation and centuries of trial and error. Conservatives know better. G.K. Chesterton said it well: “Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about.”

The antics of the “small and arrogant oligarchy” that controls the temples of liberal orthodoxy have turned into comic material that Monty Python couldn’t have dreamed up a generation ago. There are now dozens of prospective genders, at least according to the gender studies departments at elite universities. What do the feminists of Wellesley College do, for example, when its women become men? The problem is that no-one quite knows what they have become, as a recent New York Times Magazine feature complained:

Some two dozen other matriculating students at Wellesley don’t identify as women. Of those, a half-dozen or so were trans men, people born female who identified as men, some of whom had begun taking testosterone to change their bodies. The rest said they were transgender or genderqueer, rejecting the idea of gender entirely or identifying somewhere between female and male; many, like Timothy, called themselves transmasculine.

I would add that the problem is....they never stop at just being silly.....sooner or later they start building labor, and death camps for those who laugh at them.....then they aren't silly anymore....

I'd say there are far more hate signatures directed at the left by right than the left has for right. And then there are the ideological hate driven threads.
I think BillC should pay more attention to the details of his thread/posts for accuracy. Or maybe, BillC could care less about accuracy, he just wants to get the message out, accurate or inaccurate.

Did the OP claim that he fears Liberals for wanting to put him into camps and at the same time call them stupid.

How stupid do you have to be to be afraid of stupid people?

You wish it was that simple.

It's much easier for you to pretend that you are hated. Get that old victimhood thing going on.

The reality is that you don't want any agreements. You don't want any conversation to take place. You don't want there to be any meet in the middle. You don't want anything to get done. I can tell by the posts.

Libs hate conservatives because they base their ideology on emotion. Conservatives think liberals are wrong, liberals think conservatives are evil.

I don't hate libtards, I laugh at their stupidity.
We can laugh at them till the point when they come to the power and start ruining your country and the rest of the world. Then it becomes dangerous!

Ok. That's it. I'm taking your ass to a re-education camp. I will allow your high school history teacher to beat you with a text book, force you to drink Carona, dance barefoot on a beach and sing Kumbaya. Then when you wake up, I'm going to let your high school history teacher beat the shit out of you with a text book all over again.

Libs hate conservatives because they base their ideology on emotion. Conservatives think liberals are wrong, liberals think conservatives are evil.

It appears that you'd find this link informative.
Your Brain on Politics The Cognitive Neuroscience of Liberals and Conservatives The Intersection
Sounds like the OP was basing this thread off of emotion. Great post.

"So, when faced with an ambiguous situation, conservatives would tend to process the information initially with a strong emotional response. This would make them less likely to lean towards change, and more likely to prefer stability. Stability means more predictability, which means more expected outcomes, and less of a trigger for anxiety."

Last edited:
this is a funny article looking at why the left is so full of hate for conservatives/right....

Why Liberals Really Really Hate Us Spengler

In fact, they have their reasons to hate us. They are being silly. We know they are being silly, and they know we know, and they can’t stand it. It isn’t quite how we repudiate the idea that the opposing party has any legitimacy at all. But we can’t stop giggling.

“Reductio ad absurdum” does not begin to characterize the utter silliness of liberals, whose governing dogma holds that everyone has a right to invent their own identity. God is dead and everything is permitted, Zarathustra warned; he should have added that everything is silly. When we abhor tradition, we become ridiculous, because we lack the qualifications to replace what generation upon generation of our ancestors built on a belief in revelation and centuries of trial and error. Conservatives know better. G.K. Chesterton said it well: “Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about.”

The antics of the “small and arrogant oligarchy” that controls the temples of liberal orthodoxy have turned into comic material that Monty Python couldn’t have dreamed up a generation ago. There are now dozens of prospective genders, at least according to the gender studies departments at elite universities. What do the feminists of Wellesley College do, for example, when its women become men? The problem is that no-one quite knows what they have become, as a recent New York Times Magazine feature complained:

Some two dozen other matriculating students at Wellesley don’t identify as women. Of those, a half-dozen or so were trans men, people born female who identified as men, some of whom had begun taking testosterone to change their bodies. The rest said they were transgender or genderqueer, rejecting the idea of gender entirely or identifying somewhere between female and male; many, like Timothy, called themselves transmasculine.

I would add that the problem is....they never stop at just being silly.....sooner or later they start building labor, and death camps for those who laugh at them.....then they aren't silly anymore....
works both ways.....then there are people like me who think both of them are asswipes.....

Forum List

Back