Ann Coulter - Most women who say they were raped are just ‘girls trying to get attention’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I say half do it for attention and half do it for money. Anyway it's obvious most rape accusations are lies.

Ann Coulter Most women who say they were raped are just 8216 girls trying to get attention 8217

dec 17 2014
In an appearance on talk radio’s The Lars Larson Show last week, conservative talking head Ann Coulter claimed that women who report rapes, most of the time, are just “girls trying to get attention.”

Coulter dismissed the notion of date or acquaintance rape out of hand, insisting that unless a victim gets “hit on the head with a brick,” it isn’t a legitimate rape.

“People know what a rape is,” Coulter insisted, “and to have girls trying to get attention — from Lena Dunham to this poor psychotic at UVA, Lady Gaga claiming she was raped but she didn’t admit it to herself for five years. What major crime do people say, ‘I didn’t admit it to myself?’”

• Banned
We need to review the cases of all men in prison for rape. In cases where it was just he said she said, they should be released immediately and given $100,000 for each year in prison.

She has a point. The left has saturated America with the belief of a "rape culture", where women now believe that if they weren't begging for sex, that they probably were raped.

Sad.

Mark

I say half do it for attention and half do it for money. Anyway it's obvious most rape accusations are lies.

Ann Coulter Most women who say they were raped are just 8216 girls trying to get attention 8217

dec 17 2014
In an appearance on talk radio’s The Lars Larson Show last week, conservative talking head Ann Coulter claimed that women who report rapes, most of the time, are just “girls trying to get attention.”

Coulter dismissed the notion of date or acquaintance rape out of hand, insisting that unless a victim gets “hit on the head with a brick,” it isn’t a legitimate rape.

“People know what a rape is,” Coulter insisted, “and to have girls trying to get attention — from Lena Dunham to this poor psychotic at UVA, Lady Gaga claiming she was raped but she didn’t admit it to herself for five years. What major crime do people say, ‘I didn’t admit it to myself?’”
interesting that ann a female says this.Not coming from someone thats biased.

dec 17 2014

Ann is a skelator, neither male nor female.

When men are accused of rape, they are guilty unless proven innocent beyond a reasonable doubt. People's Court, anyone?

Coulter should know about how women lie about rape. Is there any other way for him to get laid?

dec 17 2014

Ann is a skelator, neither male nor female.

If you read anything other than comic books, you would realize that she is smart as hell, which is why "liberals" try to silence her.
Coulter should know about how women lie about rape. Is there any other way for him to get laid?

Try getting your head out of the toilet for a change of scenery. Or is that your refuge from superior intellect?

When men are accused of rape, they are guilty unless proven innocent beyond a reasonable doubt. People's Court, anyone?

Yes indeed. And that starts even before the trial. The media always gives out the names of the accused but not of the accuser. Extremely unfair to the defense team but nobody cares about that.

So you think "ann the man" is transgendered? Lots of people think that. She does have many male characteristics.

Trying out for parts on South Park? Do you really value third grade humor over intelligent discussion?

Sounds to me like Coulter may be seeking a bit of attention herself with that headline.

:)

Coulter does that anytime he is out of the limelight more than a month. He has to create a new controversy....Look at me! Look at me!

Unfortunately she is correct. Most rape claims today are faked. There is simply no downside to making a false claim. If all else fails the liar can always claim that the accusation was made to raise awareness of real rapes.

Unfortunately she is correct. Most rape claims today are faked. There is simply no downside to making a false claim. If all else fails the liar can always claim that the accusation was made to raise awareness of real rapes.

You forgot to say they probably enjoy it and that they were asking for it

You forgot to say they probably enjoy it and that they were asking for it
Since they weren't raped these women probably did enjoy making up a fake rape story. They enjoyed it very much.

The girl who claimed to be raped by Brian Banks enjoyed the million dollars she got from LAUSD.

Lena Dunham certainly appears to have thoroughly enjoyed putting a fake rape in her book.

"Jackie " who suckered the Rolling Stone into printing her fake rape story isn't at all traumatized by what was a very pleasurable experience.

Were they asking for it? Sure they were asking for the attention. Otherwise there was no point to making the fake claim.

Forum List

Back