The Cuban Missile Crisis: Kennedy’s “Victory”?

Sense all you can do is post thumbs down signs when your cornered and taken to school,are you going to tell me oswald shot jfk and there were no multiple shooters and no cia involvement as well? i know idiot political chic believes the cia controlled media and the version our corrupt school system has shoved down our throughts,if so and you do as well,your totally helpless to be reasoned with. :auiqs.jpg:
You Love Your Kennedys Just As Much As Mary Jo Kopechne Did. GLUG, GLUG.

In other words you have nothing but mindless conspiracy mongering.

The evidence that Oswald shot and killed JFK is simply overwhelming.
As Long As Charismatized Americans Are Brainwashed That JFK Didn't Deserve It, They Will Never Understand the Situation

A difficult shot, to be sure, but the fake defector got excellent training at the KGB sniper school. But there were CIA backups in case he missed.

As Long As Charismatized Americans Are Brainwashed That JFK Didn't Deserve It, They Will Never Understand the Situation

A difficult shot, to be sure, but the fake defector got excellent training at the KGB sniper school. But there were CIA backups in case he missed.
Prove it. And Oswald was trained as a rifleman by the U.S. Marine Corps. And the shot was not that difficult. I bet thousands of hunters in the U.S. could pull off that shot.

That’s ridiculous and laughable. Anyone with a good understanding of forensic science, knows the government’s explanation is total BS.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you nailed it.Not to mention as well that anybody who is a serious researcher of the topic knows there were MANY ommissions by the government on what the doctors and witnesses reported that proves the governments explanation is pure bullshit.

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you nailed it.Not to mention as well that anybody who is a serious researcher of the topic knows there were MANY ommissions by the government on what the doctors and witnesses reported that proves the governments explanation is pure bullshit.

What makes you think the witnesses involved have any credibility?

The Atlantic's exhaustive article on the JFK assassination pointed out that there is an unbroken string of direct physical evidence from the bullets that hit Kennedy (and Connally) to the order for the rifle from Oswald.

After all that’s been exposed about the assassination, one has to be a total dumb fuck to think Oswald acted alone. Yet there are these idiots out there. Proof once again that government propaganda works on some people all the time.

What makes you think the witnesses involved have any credibility?

The Atlantic's exhaustive article on the JFK assassination pointed out that there is an unbroken string of direct physical evidence from the bullets that hit Kennedy (and Connally) to the order for the rifle from Oswald.
Lol. Oh stop. You clearly haven’t bothered to research the event beyond sixth grade text book. Lol.

Total dupe!!!

Lol. Oh stop. You clearly haven’t bothered to research the event beyond sixth grade text book. Lol.

Total dupe!!!

After all that’s been exposed about the assassination, one has to be a total dumb fuck to think Oswald acted alone. Yet there are these idiots out there. Proof once again that government propaganda works on some people all the time.

Indeed,the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year on BOTH of your two posts.:yes_text12::up:

Total dupe!!!
We never got close enough to the modern day to study the JFK assassination when I was in school.

Lol. ALL the evidence indicates otherwise.

Anyone who strongly argues Oswald shot JFK has readily admitted to being a total and complete FOOL and a tool of the criminal establishment.
Wrong

Oswald acted alone and you have never been able to post evidence to the contrary

the fools are dimwits like you

The only argument you ever make is CIA BAD CIA BAD CIA BAD

I owned you on this argument years ago and proved you an absoolute fucking ignorant LIAR

Indeed,the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year on BOTH of your two posts.:yes_text12::up:

You were proven wrong and ignorant years ago boy

I massively destroyed your every argument

You are the worst and most massive poster of revisionist crap

Wrong

Oswald acted alone and you have never been able to post evidence to the contrary

the fools are dimwits like you

The only argument you ever make is CIA BAD CIA BAD CIA BAD

I owned you on this argument years ago and proved you an absoolute fucking ignorant LIAR
As you well know Allen, Oswald never fired a gun that fateful day.

Your grandpa sure was an evil genius, but he’s burning in Hell for eternity.

LA RAM FAN has a low tolerance for bullshit and revisionist history. I chalk it up to the fact that he has become jaded after the wasted time he has spent trying to awake the indoctrinated masses....with that being said? LRF is absolutely "dead on". USA.INC and their CIA attack dogs had no problem with Castro until he kicked out the multi-national corporations that had been raping, pillaging and exploiting Cuba and the resources that they coveted. The Dulles brothers thought that they could pull another coup like they did in Guatemala in 1953 when the United Fruit company was denied cheap labor and cheap prices on fruit. Guatemala was the first country that the CIA was complicit in regime change.....Iran soon followed when the Shah was installed after Iran refused to allow big oil in to rip them off. The CIA and the military industrial complex came up with the idea for Operation Northwoods where they would use a false flag event to blame Cuba for and then justify an invasion. Castro really had no other choice but find an ally that had the muscle to keep USA.INC off of their door-step.

The irony in all of this was that Wall Street and the western banking oligarchs funded the Bolshevik revolution and built the USSR into a formidable foe using our sweat equity to move their fiat currency thus giving it "value". JFK had a balancing act to perform. He had to confront the missile sites in Cuba (courtesy of the USSR) while not letting on that the controllers of USA.INC were behind this "Cold War" charade. The CIA and the Operation Mockingbird media tried to claim that JFK was going "soft" on communism and represented a security risk and many of the sheeple ate it up. JFK, in spite of his faults and shortcomings, did the right thing and was working on exposing the deep underbelly of the corruption and power funded by the central bankers that has used our military as a hammer and every third world country was seen as a nail that lacked the ability to fend them off. JFK was the last president that actually took on the establishment....is Trump and the white hats picking up the torch? Only time will tell but I am only going to give Trump another few months to prove that he has.
Wrong

LARAM has no tolerance for intelligence and facts

He has always been the biggest poster of revisionist crap and lies

He is a young moron with an immature attitude and loses every argument

Then he resorts to cartoons and emojis because he has the intelleft of a four year old

As you well know Allen, Oswald never fired a gun that fateful day.

Your grandpa sure was an evil genius, but he’s burning in Hell for eternity.
He is the only one who fired a gun that day

You know it, I know it and for years you habve never posted evidence

I have posted evidence and you re a childish liar

would you have preferred DICK Nixon to have been president and gone in there and bombed cuba like the military brass wanted JFK to do but he wisely resisted on which Nixon WOULD have done and gotten us into a nuclear war which means you would not be here right now? oh thats right,you have me on ignore cause you can never counter my facts when i take you to school on your ramblings.:abgg2q.jpg:
You have never posted facts anywhere on this forum

You have been countered and destroyed

You have proof of that?

Thought not.
The entire event proves it but you have to research it, and not merely accept statist propaganda.

Apparently you are one of the few Americans who hasn’t seen the Zapruder film, which alone proves conspiracy. Let alone all the other numerous inconsistencies.

The entire event proves it but you have to research it, and not merely accept statist propaganda.

Apparently you are one of the few Americans who hasn’t seen the Zapruder film, which alone proves conspiracy. Let alone all the other numerous inconsistencies.

inconsistencies and an obscure film are not proof of anything. If you put any thought behind it you would know that.

Forum List

Back