The Low-Information Voter: All They Know Is That They're Angry & Its All Obamas Fault

Hannity used to do this where he would find stupid liberals on the street and show how ignorant they are politically.

There are many uninformed people out there. Who vote. For both sides.

Hannity used to do this where he would find stupid liberals on the street and show how ignorant they are politically.

There are many uninformed people out there. Who vote. For both sides.

O hell, David Letterman has a regular feature where he interviews people on the street and asks the basic questions about America, like "is Minnesota a state?" and most get it wrong.

Obama, Bush, racist blacks, and Fox News suck. Oh yeah, and Osama sucks too. And Mohamed.

I'm sure there's more, but that's a good start. Oh yeah, Democrats completely suck.

Ya, the liberals are absolute geniuses, and have already forgiven themselves for a level of absolute hypocrisy never seen on this planet before.

Madeline,

I'm not going to let you off the hook on Maddow just yet.

Please, present some evidence of her "screaming at her audience."

That's all I request.

Thanks,
Marc

Madeline,

That's all I request.

Thanks,
Marc

I only saw her show a few times, Marc. Lemme see if I can find a video.

Well, now I'm unsure. Has she cut her hair? The chick I thought you meant has shoulder length, dark hair. I can't figure out who the hell I was thinking of.....but it does not seem to have been Maddow.

I apologize. I dun know if I have ever seen her show...I dun use MSNBC for news, much.

Color me *embarrassed*!

Last edited:
Madeline,

That's all I request.

Thanks,
Marc

Well, now I'm unsure. Has she cut her hair? The chick I thought you meant has shoulder length, dark hair. I can't figure out who the hell I was thinking of.....but it wasn't Maddow. I apologize. I dun think I have ever seen her show...I dun use MSNBC for news, much.
So WHO the heck could you be referring to?

Are you being like the people in my OP...sure of a certain fact, but have nothing of substance to back it up?

Say it ain't so Madeline...say it out so!!!

Madeline,

That's all I request.

Thanks,
Marc

Well, now I'm unsure. Has she cut her hair? The chick I thought you meant has shoulder length, dark hair. I can't figure out who the hell I was thinking of.....but it wasn't Maddow. I apologize. I dun think I have ever seen her show...I dun use MSNBC for news, much.
So WHO the heck could you be referring to?

Are you being like the people in my OP...sure of a certain fact, but have nothing of substance to back it up?

Say it ain't so Madeline...say it out so!!!

Alas, I fucked up. In light of that, I dedicate this video to you and hope you will one day forgive me....

All kidding aside, I do apologize for gumming up your thread that-a-way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRkz640iDA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRkz640iDA[/ame]

No apology necessary, just promise me you'll watch an entire Rachel Maddow show at least once or twice a week for a month.

Then come back to me.

No apology necessary, just promise me you'll watch an entire Rachel Maddow show at least once or twice a week for a month.

Then come back to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPBVaRpNEgE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPBVaRpNEgE[/ame]

I feel bad. Of course I will, amd thankies for being gracious.

It doesn't matter what happens in this election as far as total results. The anti-spendaholic government train is rolling, and it won't be stopped. Government already making arrangements for sincere cutbacks, except liberals haven't received the message yet for some reason.

They will support bloated, corrupt, and dysfunctional government at all costs.

They claim the the Tea Party folks are dumb for some reason, when in fact the liberals and Democrat supporters clearly have NO IDEA how dysfunctional their government is.

You could fire 75% of the civilian government work force, and still be OK. You are running a government with maybe 25% running the show anyways. The rest are hack relatives and buddies of the crooks. A sham.

So I'm home now watching MSNBC, rewound my DVR to about 3 hours and luckily caught the better portion of Rachel Maddow's show. She's now in Alaska to interview Joe Miller and others.

Still watching, but just before this commercial break she asks some angry, clearly, RW voters some things and they start shouting out things like "Get rid of Eric Holder" She asks why are they against Eric Holder. One shouts back, "He's against guns." She asked the lady why? "What has Eric Holder specifically done that is against guns?" She responds with "he's voted down the line that are all anti-gun. Rachel then explains to her that Eric Holder has never had to vote on anything, he's not in Congress or in Senate. Some back and forth, with Rachel sincerely trying to figure what exactly do they have that tells them that Eric is "anti-gun." She ends up saying that she doesn't have all the facts on hand, but she just KNOWS he's anti gun.

Then a younger male, white, as well as the lady above, BTW, chimes in spewing the same nonsense. Again Rachel asks the young man, "What specifically has Eric done that is against the 2nd Amendment." He starts to flutter, then says, "Rachel, just Google Eric Holder and 2nd Amendment and Guns and you'll see all the ammo there." She responds, I will, but why are you currently so angry, what specically has he done that has you so angry....he says, he doesn't have all the facts on hand, but if she Googles it she will find it. And he was sincerely asking her to do so.

Then another older lady who's REALLY angry now, again, white, tells her "The black panthers is why I'm mad at Eric Holder." She's visibly livid on camera and ready to shout and Rachel asks her what about the Black Panthers, the lady replies "Voter Intimidation...not being prosecuted!" Rachel informs her that it was decided by the Bush Administration that there was nothing to prosecute the lone 2 New Black Panthers for. Then she cuts the camera back to where she was at the time, live, and then tells the audience that s he continued to question the woman, who got even more angry. Then told that she cut off the camera and had another very long convo with the lady who then calmed down. The lady told her that she's voting for Miller because Obama's not prosecuting the NBPs because they are black...so she's voting for Joe Miller.

This, folks, is the atmosphere that FOXNews has created. FOX LOVES the Low Information Voter.

WoW!!

*SMH*

How much am I laughing????:fu:

tsunami_fake.jpg

ps...........nobody watches Maddow or Olbermann!!!!:fu:

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-18.jpg

ps.........anybody else remember the scores of Obama voters who were counting on him payinhg for their car, mortgage and new kitchens???

Shit I'd love to ge visit those folks this week...............

Last edited:
Madeline,

That's all I request.

Thanks,
Marc

I have to agree with Marc here. Maddow has no audience.

MarcATL, you are being a partisan hack with this thread AND YOU KNOW IT. Of course there are uniformed idiots out there but you're supposition that they are all right wingers is crap and this 'report' by Maddow of TWO WHOLE PEOPLE cherry picked for the point of the report shows us NOTHING. The fact that you failed to respond to the FOURTH post where rabbi gave you a clip of three Obama supporters agreeing with the grate choice Obama made in making Palin his running mate among other things shows your hackery. There are uniformed voters EVERYWHERE. I would love it if people actually researched candidates before they voted for them but the fact is not everyone will and you can ALWAYS find a hack to poke fun at. This is NOT a right or left issue but rather a voter issue. Did you forget about Greene? THAT is the apex of uniformed voters and that was a DEMOCRAT!

MarcATL, you are being a partisan hack with this thread AND YOU KNOW IT. Of course there are uniformed idiots out there but you're supposition that they are all right wingers is crap and this 'report' by Maddow of TWO WHOLE PEOPLE cherry picked for the point of the report shows us NOTHING. The fact that you failed to respond to the FOURTH post where rabbi gave you a clip of three Obama supporters agreeing with the grate choice Obama made in making Palin his running mate among other things shows your hackery. There are uniformed voters EVERYWHERE. I would love it if people actually researched candidates before they voted for them but the fact is not everyone will and you can ALWAYS find a hack to poke fun at. This is NOT a right or left issue but rather a voter issue. Did you forget about Greene? THAT is the apex of uniformed voters and that was a DEMOCRAT!
Cherrypicked you LYING sack of shuttyomouth!!!

Why is the MFer Miller RUNNING from the Press? Why is ARRESTING reporters? WHY!?!

Please don't blame anyone else but the actual buffoons for being the low-information voters that they are.

Watch the damn video you cretin.

Rachel Maddow Confronts Angry, Uninformed Voters - Truthdig

Cherrypicked you LYING sack of shuttyomouth!!!

Why is the MFer Miller RUNNING from the Press? Why is ARRESTING reporters? WHY!?!

Please don't blame anyone else but the actual buffoons for being the low-information voters that they are.

Watch the damn video you cretin.

Rachel Maddow Confronts Angry, Uninformed Voters - Truthdig

As I thought. You cannot sidestep the fact. Where is the answer to the DEMOCRATS that were just as uniformed? All you have is insults because you cannot face the fact that the left IS JUST AS UNINFORMED.

Did you watch the video cretin?

Or will you follow along with your fellow uniformed low-information voters and continue to ram your head in the sand?

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

Did you watch the video cretin?

Or will you follow along with your fellow uniformed low-information voters and continue to ram your head in the sand?

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

I DID watch your liked show and I agreed that they were uninformed (and idiots at that). Can you not get your head around that? Again, I point you to the simple fact that I stated before:
Where is the answer to the DEMOCRATS that were just as uniformed? All you have is insults because you cannot face the fact that the left IS JUST AS UNINFORMED.

Still not answering? You pinned this DIRECTLY ON THE RIGHT and then fail to acknowledge THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED ON THE LEFT during the last presidential election. Again, you are a partisan hack if you refuse to acknowledge or explain why it is you pin this on the right and ignore the same from the left.

Present proof FAQ...of the Left "doing the exact same thing" as the guttersnipe Profitt. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back