The Low-Information Voter: All They Know Is That They're Angry & Its All Obamas Fault

Then another older lady who's REALLY angry now, again, white, tells her "The black panthers is why I'm mad at Eric Holder." She's visibly livid on camera and ready to shout and Rachel asks her what about the Black Panthers, the lady replies "Voter Intimidation...not being prosecuted!" Rachel informs her that it was decided by the Bush Administration that there was nothing to prosecute the lone 2 New Black Panthers for. Then she cuts the camera back to where she was at the time, live, and then tells the audience that s he continued to question the woman, who got even more angry. Then told that she cut off the camera and had another very long convo with the lady who then calmed down. The lady told her that she's voting for Miller because Obama's not prosecuting the NBPs because they are black...so she's voting for Joe Miller.

This, folks, is the atmosphere that FOXNews has created. FOX LOVES the Low Information Voter.

WoW!!

*SMH*

Or maybe she cut the camera because she just lied. The Bush administration did not drop the case, the DOJ filed suit against the two men in Jan 2009 two weeks before Bush left office. When none of the defendants showed up to court in April/May, it was assumed the lawsuit would win, but the Obama admin led DOJ dismissed the suit.

Racheal Maddow is a lyng hack. She shovels bullshit to idiots like you who believe it.

John Fund: Black Panther Voter Intimidation Case Dropped - WSJ.com

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EXCLUSIVE: Career lawyers overruled on voting case - Washington Times

Then even after all that it was brought up again and yet again the Hussein admin shut it down:
Then the Washington Times reported on July 30 that six career lawyers at Justice who had recommended continuing to pursue the case were overruled by Associate Attorney General Thomas Perrelli—a top administration political appointee. One of the career attorneys, Appellate Chief Diana Flynn, had urged in an internal memo that a judgment be pressed against the defendants to "prevent the paramilitary style intimidation of voters" in the future.

Now who is the low-informed voter? :lol:
============================
OK, let's get a couple of facts straight here.
Regarding the Black Panther case allegedly dropped by the Bush Administration or was it the Obama Administration?
On January 7th, 2009 the criminal case against the two Black Panther members was reduced to a Civil Case.
From the testimony of Thomas Perez, head of the Civil Rights Division, before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Transcript. Linked below;
http://www.usccr.gov/NBPH/05-14-2010_NBPPhearing.pdf
Which was in turn dropped by the Obama Administration.
So, people claiming the Bush Administration dropped the ball are right, technically. And the folks that claim the Obama Adminstration dropped the case are also right, technically.
========================
Ill informed voters. Yeah there are many, some on the left and some on the right. Some just don't know better and get their news/opinions from what they consider honest sources. Now if they are relying in Fox News or MSNBC, well they are making a huge mistake. Both spew forth propaganda for either the right or left.
Others let their ideology dicate what is true or isn't true, so they are purposely accepting ideologically slantednews/opinions just to vindicate their ideology. This group are the people who are willing idiots because they refuse to use their brain matter to look at the world in an objective manner and accept facts for what they are,,facts! This group is the real weak link of the political landscape because they are willing to be brainwashed.
So here we sit as a country, not moving forward or solving our problems. No, we are stuck in a partisan rut being led by ideological reasoning because that's what we are pounded with day in and day out.
I don't know about you folks, but I hate partisan politics when it goes so far that it lacks objectivity and common sense. Look, our country has barely had anything meaningful accomplished in the last decade or so because of partisan gridlock where party is more important than country.

It's been during the last two years the country has seen the results of Republican leadership. But because Obama is in office the base is angry at him. He has managed to blunt Republican excess, but not enough.

Then there is the race thing. Obama's name could be "Dwight Ronald Washington Lincoln" and 90% of the Republican Party still would hate his guts.

Here we go again! The last two years are Bush's fault.

The unemployment, the healthcare bill no one read, the car company take overs, the union kiss ass deals, the Czars, all of it. All Bush's fault.

Keep going with that one liberals. Tuesday is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LoLing @ Obama being arrogant and a divider, meanwhile Bush shouting from the rooftops "I AM THE DECIDER!!" that's perfectly fine and uniting.

49izadw.gif

You mean it's only okay for Obama to tell us all to get in the back of the bus?

You got that quote of me saying Obama is half black yet? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

obama-snob.jpg

Whether or not they could give specifics, they answered correctly. Bozobama has demonstrated that he does not favor 2nd amendment rights. He voted for a bill that would ban nearly every hunting rifle, shotgun and target rifle owned by Illinois citizens. That same bill would authorize the state police to raid homes of gun owners to forcibly confiscate banned guns. Obama supported a bill that would shut down law-abiding firearm manufacturers including Springfield Armory, Armalite, Rock River Arms and Les Baer. Obama also voted for a bill that would prohibit law-abiding citizens from purchasing more than one gun per month. While a state senator, Obama voted 4 times against legislation that would allow a homeowner to use a firearm in defense of home and family (Illinois Senate, S.B. 2165, vote 20, 3/25/04).

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports this regarding Obama’s view on the DC gun ban-

Obama personally voiced support for the D.C. ban at other times. In February, Leon Harris, a news anchor for the ABC affiliate in Washington, said to Obama: “One other issue that’s of great importance here in the district as well is gun control … but you support the D.C. handgun ban.” Obama’s simple response: “Right.” When Harris added “and you’ve said that it’s constitutional,” Obama again said “right,” and he is clearly seen on tape nodding his head in agreement.
In other words it doesn't matter WHAT the issue at hand is, who the person is or when...its all Obama's fault.

"Obammer....BAADD!!! Must SMASH!!!"

midgetmack_slap1.gif

OK, got it.

:clap2::clap2:

Oh we are being soooooooooooooooooooo unfair to Obama. I mean he's ONLY THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE FREE WORLD. Poor wittle Obama. We are being soooooooooooooo mean to the man child.

Speaking of man childs. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

obama-snob.jpg

In other words it doesn't matter WHAT the issue at hand is, who the person is or when...its all Obama's fault.

"Obammer....BAADD!!! Must SMASH!!!"

midgetmack_slap1.gif

OK, got it.

:clap2::clap2:

Why the fuck are you attempting to put words in my mouth? Oh that's right that's what you kool-aid drinkers do.

Go look at Obama's voting record while he was in the Illinois Senate.

FACT: Barack Obama opposes four of the five Supreme Court justices who affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms. He voted against the confirmation of Alito and Roberts and he has stated he would not have appointed Thomas or Scalia.

FACT: Barack Obama voted for an Illinois State Senate bill to ban and confiscate “assault weapons,” but the bill was so poorly crafted, it would have also banned most semi-auto and single and double barrel shotguns commonly used by sportsmen.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.

FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.

FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people
who use firearms in self-defense.

FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.

FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.

FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.

FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”

FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.

FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.

FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.

FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.

FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.

FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month handgun purchase restrictions.

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.

1. United States Senate, S. 397, vote number 219, July 29, 2005. (U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote)

2. Independent Voters of Illinois/Independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire, Sept. 9, 1996. The responses on this survey were described in “Obama had greater role on liberal survey,” Politico, March 31, 2008. (Obama had greater role on liberal survey - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com)

3. United States Senate, S. 397, vote number 217, Kennedy amendment July 29, 2005. (U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote)

4. David Wright, Ursula Fahy and Sunlen Miller, "Obama: `Common Sense Regulation` On Gun Owners` Rights," ABC News` "Political Radar" Blog, Political Punch, 2/15/08. (Obama: 'Common Sense Regulation' on Gun Owners' Rights - Political Radar)

5. Illinois Senate, SB 2165, March 25, 2004, vote 20 and May 25, 2004, vote 3.

6. “Fact Check: No News In Obama`s Consistent Record.” Obama ’08, December 11, 2007. (Organizing for America | BarackObama.com)

7. “Candidates` gun control positions may figure in Pa. vote,” Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Wednesday, April 2, 2008, and "Keyes, Obama Are Far Apart On Guns," Chicago Tribune, 9/15/04. (Candidates' gun control positions may figure in Pa. vote - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)

8. 1998 Joyce Foundation Annual Report, p. 7.

9. “Obama and Gun Control,” The Volokh Conspiracy, taken from the Chicago Defender, Dec. 13, 1999. (The Volokh Conspiracy - Obama and Gun Control:)

10. Illinois Senate, May 5, 2002, SB 1936 Con., vote 26.

11. Illinois Senate, March 25, 2004, SB 2163, vote 18.

12. “Clinton, Edwards, Obama on gun control,” Radio Iowa, Sunday, April 22, 2007. (http://learfield.typepad.com/radioiowa/2007/04/clinton_edwards.html)

13. Chicago Tribune blogs, “Barack Obama: NIU Shootings call for action,” February 15, 2008, (The Swamp: Barack Obama: NIU shootings call for action)

14. Barack Obama campaign website: “As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment . . .” (Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | Policy Issues.)

15. Illinois Senate Debate #3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes (Barack Obama on Gun Control and Illinois Senate Debate #3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes) Oct 21, 2004.

16. Illinois Senate, May 16, 2003, HB 2579, vote 34.

17. United States Senate vote 245, September 29, 2005 and vote 2, January 31, 2006 and Saddleback Forum, August 16, 2008.

18. Illinois Senate Judiciary Committee, March 13, 2003. To see the vote tally go to: http://www.nrapvf.org/Media/pdf/sb1195_obama.pdf.

And your response is? :scared1:

Where'd you go MarcAtl? :blowup:

He ran away like he did after he claimed I said racist things about Obama and couldn't back it up, because it was a lie. He runs away.

He's completely full of it, as usual.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obamas needs an apostrophe ATL, oh one of high intelligence. So does its in the form you used it. Low is subjective and denotes some level of being informed.

Seems like the shoe is on the other foot this election. Pretty much what brought Obama to office. Had he delivered, this would not be a historical election. Instead, he created huge divides in America.

MarcATL is probably just having better luck marketing his bull on another board.

Madeline, I don't think you have a clue of who or what Rachel Maddow is about. You're so off on her its not funny. If she "screams" at her audience as you put it, I think it would be rather easy for you to produce 3, 2 or at least 1 YouTube video evidencing this. In this day and age of media saturation its next to the easiest thing to do to produce such evidence to bolster your facts/arguments.

With that said, I disagree with you again, wholeheartedly about "these people." Again, you can't expect a SANE person to get so livid with NOTHING to back it up.

The questions in my OP were SPECIFIC to 2nd Amendment issues AND the faux voter intimidation issue...NONE of which has ANYTHING to do with THEM. Your argument began with "its real what's happening to THEM."

C'mon Madeline...tell me this isn't really you.

I think mebbe they aren't "sane", Marc. I think you saw a mob group-think scene. When has that EVER been appealing? They've been badly hurt -- for real -- and the Big Lie Machine has them believing it is government and not Big Business who put this hurting on them.

As for Maddow, I have no stake in her career but she sure ain't Walter Chronkite. No one is anymore, sadly.

Watch this video and tell me.....do these people seem "sane" to you? Or scared shitless and forming a mob?

They sure look like a mob to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndp4S1r6OKc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndp4S1r6OKc[/ame]

Broadbrushing demonRat voters as "low information" is accurate but certainly not nice. Kerry On.

Madeline, I don't think you have a clue of who or what Rachel Maddow is about. You're so off on her its not funny. If she "screams" at her audience as you put it, I think it would be rather easy for you to produce 3, 2 or at least 1 YouTube video evidencing this. In this day and age of media saturation its next to the easiest thing to do to produce such evidence to bolster your facts/arguments.

With that said, I disagree with you again, wholeheartedly about "these people." Again, you can't expect a SANE person to get so livid with NOTHING to back it up.

The questions in my OP were SPECIFIC to 2nd Amendment issues AND the faux voter intimidation issue...NONE of which has ANYTHING to do with THEM. Your argument began with "its real what's happening to THEM."

C'mon Madeline...tell me this isn't really you.

I think mebbe they aren't "sane", Marc. I think you saw a mob group-think scene. When has that EVER been appealing? They've been badly hurt -- for real -- and the Big Lie Machine has them believing it is government and not Big Business who put this hurting on them.

As for Maddow, I have no stake in her career but she sure ain't Walter Chronkite. No one is anymore, sadly.

Watch this video and tell me.....do these people seem "sane" to you? Or scared shitless and forming a mob?

They sure look like a mob to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndp4S1r6OKc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndp4S1r6OKc[/ame]

I didn't watch the vid but I will tell you this...when AMericans start gathering in angry groups, the government should be shitting it's collective panties.

AllieBaba wrote:

I didn't watch the vid but I will tell you this...when AMericans start gathering in angry groups, the government should be shitting it's collective panties.

Ron Paul supporters pulled a Democrat woman from her car and beat her, even after she fell to the ground. If that makes you proud, you are far less human than I thought you were, Allie.

That is the first I've heard that particular story, Madeline. I'll check it later.

Last edited:
So I'm home now watching MSNBC, rewound my DVR to about 3 hours and luckily caught the better portion of Rachel Maddow's show. She's now in Alaska to interview Joe Miller and others.

Still watching, but just before this commercial break she asks some angry, clearly, RW voters some things and they start shouting out things like "Get rid of Eric Holder" She asks why are they against Eric Holder. One shouts back, "He's against guns." She asked the lady why? "What has Eric Holder specifically done that is against guns?" She responds with "he's voted down the line that are all anti-gun. Rachel then explains to her that Eric Holder has never had to vote on anything, he's not in Congress or in Senate. Some back and forth, with Rachel sincerely trying to figure what exactly do they have that tells them that Eric is "anti-gun." She ends up saying that she doesn't have all the facts on hand, but she just KNOWS he's anti gun.

Then a younger male, white, as well as the lady above, BTW, chimes in spewing the same nonsense. Again Rachel asks the young man, "What specifically has Eric done that is against the 2nd Amendment." He starts to flutter, then says, "Rachel, just Google Eric Holder and 2nd Amendment and Guns and you'll see all the ammo there." She responds, I will, but why are you currently so angry, what specically has he done that has you so angry....he says, he doesn't have all the facts on hand, but if she Googles it she will find it. And he was sincerely asking her to do so.

Then another older lady who's REALLY angry now, again, white, tells her "The black panthers is why I'm mad at Eric Holder." She's visibly livid on camera and ready to shout and Rachel asks her what about the Black Panthers, the lady replies "Voter Intimidation...not being prosecuted!" Rachel informs her that it was decided by the Bush Administration that there was nothing to prosecute the lone 2 New Black Panthers for. Then she cuts the camera back to where she was at the time, live, and then tells the audience that s he continued to question the woman, who got even more angry. Then told that she cut off the camera and had another very long convo with the lady who then calmed down. The lady told her that she's voting for Miller because Obama's not prosecuting the NBPs because they are black...so she's voting for Joe Miller.

This, folks, is the atmosphere that FOXNews has created. FOX LOVES the Low Information Voter.

WoW!!

*SMH*

700billion dollars says she got owned but they picked certain people to put on the air... What a silly fucking thread. Maddow, seriously man? You’re like the right’s version of Beck/Palin fanboiz.

Avorysuds wrote:

700billion dollars says she got owned but they picked certain people to put on the air... What a silly fucking thread. Maddow, seriously man? You’re like the right’s version of Beck/Palin fanboiz.

This MIGHT be fair criticism if Marc only watched MSNBC. He is clearly a wide-range-of-information type person, and hardly anyone's fanboiz, most especially not Maddow's.

I think you completely missed his point.

Forum List

Back