The lost messages we keep losing when chaos intervenes.......

"That White guy is probably dead now..."

"Another beat-down for the White man..."

Do you suppose this man's family grieved for answers? :dunno:

You think you are righteous in your justifications for blaming "every single cop"?

YOU GOTDAMNED RIGHT I BLAME THE COPS........!!

Which cops? The White ones? :dunno:

I know one of the cops involved in the Rodney King beating, and he's not cracker-white. He's Italian. He stood next to me at my First Communion in second grade. He was "set free" because he was held harmless by a jury. And rightfully so. He actually testified against his fellow officers.

You are filled with so much misguided hate that it clouds any hope of rational thought.

Go piss up some other tree, Brotch. :slap:

A cop is a cop is a cop.....and miss me with this Italian vs hispanic bs.....if you wet your hair and don't kink up, yous white to me

"That White guy is probably dead now..."

"Another beat-down for the White man..."

Do you suppose this man's family grieved for answers? :dunno:

You think you are righteous in your justifications for blaming "every single cop"?

YOU GOTDAMNED RIGHT I BLAME THE COPS........!!

Which cops? The White ones? :dunno:

I know one of the cops involved in the Rodney King beating, and he's not cracker-white. He's Italian. He stood next to me at my First Communion in second grade. He was "set free" because he was held harmless by a jury. And rightfully so. He actually testified against his fellow officers.

You are filled with so much misguided hate that it clouds any hope of rational thought.

Go piss up some other tree, Brotch. :slap:

A cop is a cop is a cop.....and miss me with this Italian vs hispanic bs.....if you wet your hair and don't kink up, yous white to me

Are you saying my Dad is black...that I'm black? Because my dad's hair is curly like an Afro, but his skin is as white as the day is long. Well, I guess we're black then.
Although, some people believe that we're all black at some level. :thup:

Forum List

Back