The Liz Warren Model: White Man with 4% African DNA Registers His Business as Minority-Owned

That is a political party not culture. Nice dodge.
The Democrat cultural pastime was to terrorize, oppress and lynch Republicans. And blacks too, who were all assumed to be Republicans by default. One drop of negro blood and you were presumed to be a Republican.

Please explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that conservatives created the one drop rule so that I may rip it to shreds with logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.
Bullshit.
Still waiting for your argument....
Your answer was total BS. How does one respond?

Democrat is not a culture no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.
That is a political party not culture. Nice dodge.
The Democrat cultural pastime was to terrorize, oppress and lynch Republicans. And blacks too, who were all assumed to be Republicans by default. One drop of negro blood and you were presumed to be a Republican.

Please explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that conservatives created the one drop rule so that I may rip it to shreds with logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.
Bullshit.
1) You could provide a cogent argument to support your contention that the "one drop" policy was created by "conservatives", rather than exclusively by Democrats", or concede that you cannot.

After all, you have not named a single Republican or alleged "conservative" involved in the creation of that policy, let alone provided any sort of reasoned argument explaining why anyone should consider the yet to be identified (aka fictional) person to be subjectively labeled as a "conservative" by you, was ever actually a conservative.

2) Or continue to dodge by trying to shift the burden of proof; (i.e "can you prove day wuz libul! derp derp)

3) Or be honest and admit that you were wrong.

Face it, it was Democrats.

Would you like to take this to the ring?
How long are you going to pretend ideology and political party are the same?

Was the south conservative under the Dems?

Is the south conservative under the Pubs?

I will wait.

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

No, that was the democrats when they owned slaves.....
When they were conservative right wingers...
You have essentially defined racist as a conservative trait.
It's called circular reasoning.

How does Coyote know that conservatives are racists? Because she knows that racists are conservatives who are racists who are conservative who are racists who are conservative...ad nauseum.
You're full of shit.

Scumbag Democrats created it. Own it, kunt.

You are a disgusting excuse of humanity. Conservatives created it. Own it.

(or explain how the south magically transformed from a liberal bastion of evil to a conservative utopia overnight).

It was REGIONAL --- not political.. You're framing the politics back then with political words that didn't really exist..

ALL of America was mostly "liberal" in those days.. We CREATED a liberal country... But there are NO LIBERALS LEFT in America in EITHER of the left/right parties... NONE --- outside of Independents and the Libertarian party... Trust me on that....

I would disagree. All of America was really a federation of different nation-states comprised of wildly different cultures and values which were by no means mostly liberal even in the classic definition of the term. Those values came out of the group that settled settled New England and spread somewhat west. Those same liberal values also imposed the concept of collective responsibility. The cultures that settled the south initially, and the culture that settled the greater Appalachians were completely different. They were conservative, deeply evangelical, small federal government, deeply suspicious of the federal government and of the do-gooder “we know what’s best” attitude of the New Englanders. They were economically and culturally invested in the institution and class system of slavery. They voted rightwing and conservative. They voted Democrat until the Dems betrayed them then the Republicans stepped in and took the south.

We did not create a liberal country. Those liberal ideals were regional.
The theory of collective responsibility was invented by the Nazis.
:cuckoo:

Democrats pre-exist the Nazis.
You are distorting what I said.

First, I did not say conservatives are racist. That is YOUR spin on it. Most conservatives are not. Just like most liberals are not commies.

I am talking about a specific region and the culture within it, a culture which is politically conservative and rightwing. That is the culture that created the one drop rule. You will have difficult trying to prove this was a leftist culture.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
1) You could provide a cogent argument to support your contention that the "one drop" policy was created by "conservatives", rather than exclusively by Democrats", or concede that you cannot.

After all, you have not named a single Republican or alleged "conservative" involved in the creation of that policy, let alone provided any sort of reasoned argument explaining why anyone should consider the yet to be identified (aka fictional) person to be subjectively labeled as a "conservative" by you, was ever actually a conservative.

2) Or continue to dodge by trying to shift the burden of proof; (i.e "can you prove day wuz libul! derp derp)

I will wait.
What makes the South any more "conservative" than the North? Don't conservatives support free enterprise? Is slavery consistent with free enterprise?

Just admit that slavery is the only reason you call the South conservative. There's nothing conservative about slavery.

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

How does Coyote know that conservatives are racists? Because she knows that racists are conservatives who are racists who are conservative who are racists who are conservative...ad nauseum.

(or explain how the south magically transformed from a liberal bastion of evil to a conservative utopia overnight).

It was REGIONAL --- not political.. You're framing the politics back then with political words that didn't really exist..

ALL of America was mostly "liberal" in those days.. We CREATED a liberal country... But there are NO LIBERALS LEFT in America in EITHER of the left/right parties... NONE --- outside of Independents and the Libertarian party... Trust me on that....

I would disagree. All of America was really a federation of different nation-states comprised of wildly different cultures and values which were by no means mostly liberal even in the classic definition of the term. Those values came out of the group that settled settled New England and spread somewhat west. Those same liberal values also imposed the concept of collective responsibility. The cultures that settled the south initially, and the culture that settled the greater Appalachians were completely different. They were conservative, deeply evangelical, small federal government, deeply suspicious of the federal government and of the do-gooder “we know what’s best” attitude of the New Englanders. They were economically and culturally invested in the institution and class system of slavery. They voted rightwing and conservative. They voted Democrat until the Dems betrayed them then the Republicans stepped in and took the south.

First, I did not say conservatives are racist. That is YOUR spin on it. Most conservatives are not. Just like most liberals are not commies.

I am talking about a specific region and the culture within it, a culture which is politically conservative and rightwing. That is the culture that created the one drop rule. You will have difficult trying to prove this was a leftist culture.
You haven't demonstrated that it was anymore "conservative" or "rightwing" than the Northern states. Your only basis for calling it "conservative" is the existence of slavery. Therefore, slavery is conservative and conservatives support slavery.

You're a broken record.

No, dipshit......Conservative Right Wingers, Republicans, who led the abolition movement....it was the democrat party that owned and fought to keep Black people as slaves...

American Conservatives......the "Classical Liberals" were the ones who led the abolition movement...it was again, the democrat party that refused to grow up...
Wait....your mind is incapable of seeing the difference between party affiliation and whether one is liberal or conservative? :71: That certainly explains how easy it was for fat donnie to con you.

I asserted that the "one drop rule" was created by Democrats. You countered by asserting that the "one drop rule" was created by conservatives. Therefore, logically, the burden is on each of us to provide a cogent argument supporting our respective assertions, because when you challenge me to prove you wrong, you are committing a logical fallacy known as shifting the burden of proof, and vice-versa.

Since 'conservative' is a relative and entirely subjective term, you will necessarily have a very difficult time when you seek to provide an argument to back up your assertion. But then, obfuscation seems to be the preferred tactic of Democrats who seek to disown the sordid, blatantly racist and politically violent and murderous history of the Democratic party, which is undoubtedly the reason you sought to fallaciously shift the burden of proof.

The first known hypodescent anti-miscegenation law (one drop rule) was codified into law in the USA in 1910 in the state of Tennessee. It was passed by an overwhelmingly Democrat legislature and signed into law by Democrat Governor Malcolm Patterson. These facts conclusively prove my contention that Democrats created the one drop rule.

Now it's your turn. Please provide an argument to support your contention that the one drop rule was created by conservatives. Good luck.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Bullshit.

I will wait.
What makes the South any more "conservative" than the North? Don't conservatives support free enterprise? Is slavery consistent with free enterprise?

Just admit that slavery is the only reason you call the South conservative. There's nothing conservative about slavery.

Depends on where in the north you are talking about. But in general the south adheres to traditional conservative principles and has voted in conservative leaders. If conservative means upholding the status quo and protecting tradition, for the slave holding states, that would apply, at that time.

I asserted that the "one drop rule" was created by Democrats. You countered by asserting that the "one drop rule" was created by conservatives. Therefore, logically, the burden is on each of us to provide a cogent argument supporting our respective assertions, because when you challenge me to prove you wrong, you are committing a logical fallacy known as shifting the burden of proof, and vice-versa.

The party is irrelevant. Parties exist to promote the will of the people. The Dems of the south were totally different from the Dems of the north, many of whom were Freedom Riders. So who created the one drop rule? People who were invested in perpetrating a traditional class system based on slavery.

Conservatives regardless of where protect traditional values and the status quo.

The status quo changes due to liberal pushing. Today few conservatives would promote, protect or endorse slavery or Jim Crowe, or the right of women to vote and participate in the work force. Those are now the status quo.

When you say the Democrat party instigated the one drop rule you imply things that are inaccurate. First that it was determined by the party to begin with (it wasn’t) and second that the Democrats today are the same as the southern Dixiecrats and, more so, that they at the time represented Dems across the nation. What political party or parties did the freedom riders belong to? Slavery and its legacy are not the product of a party but of a culture and its ideology and that was certainly conservative by any measure.

The one drop rule was created by a culture.

Since 'conservative' is a relative and entirely subjective term, you will necessarily have a very difficult time when you seek to provide an argument to back up your assertion. But then, obfuscation seems to be the preferred tactic of Democrats who seek to disown the sordid, blatantly racist and politically violent and murderous history of the Democratic party, which is undoubtedly the reason you sought to fallaciously shift the burden of proof.

I provided it. You don’t seem to have provided much in return.

The first known hypodescent anti-miscegenation law (one drop rule) was codified into law in the USA in 1910 in the state of Tennessee. It was passed by an overwhelmingly Democrat legislature and signed into law by Democrat Governor Malcolm Patterson. These facts conclusively prove my contention that Democrats created the one drop rule.

Are you trying to claim Tennessee was...or is...a liberal state?

Now it's your turn. Please provide an argument to support your contention that the one drop rule was created by conservatives. Good luck.

See above.

I will wait.

Depends on where in the north you are talking about. But in general the south adheres to traditional conservative principles and has voted in conservative leaders. If conservative means upholding the status quo and protecting tradition, for the slave holding states, that would apply, at that time.
That isn't what conservative means, especially in this day and age. Slavery is not a traditional conservative value. You're still trying to sell the proposition that "slavery = conservatism." Only douchebags and imbeciles are swallowing it

I will wait.

That isn't what conservative means, especially in this day and age. Slavery is not a traditional conservative value. You're still trying to sell the proposition that "slavery = conservatism." Only douchebags and imbeciles are swallowing it

Conservative Religous people created the Abolitionist movement......they were the "Classical" liberals of the Founding.....

I will wait.

Conservative Religous people created the Abolitionist movement......they were the "Classical" liberals of the Founding.....

The abolitionists rose out of New England, who’s people had long opposed the institution of slavery. They included many religious groups, a fact often unrecognized by critics of Christians. They were also included many liberals, in the classical definition.

I will wait.

The abolitionists rose out of New England, who’s people had long opposed the institution of slavery. They included many religious groups, a fact often unrecognized by critics of Christians. They were also included many liberals, in the classical definition.

Democrats sought to "Conserve" racism and slavery.

The Republican Party sought to "conserve" the founding principles of the country...all men are created equal.....

Trying to tie Conservative to slavery is just stupid...

I will wait.

You really are pretty ignorant.

Conservatives in that era and region supported the status quo of slavery.

Few conservatives today would. It is not the status quo any more, it is considered abhorant. We are not the same people or culture we were a century ago.

Democrats sought to "Conserve" racism and slavery.

The Republican Party sought to "conserve" the founding principles of the country...all men are created equal.....

Trying to tie Conservative to slavery is just stupid...

Democrats are a political party. That is it. Political parties change which political winds. The party of Lincoln sold its soul to the devil to gain the powerful southern voting block long held by tbe Dems and lost when the Dems jumped on board the Civil Rights train. That is why I don’t place much stock in parties.

I will wait.

How do you get off calling them liberals when they were die-hard supporters of free enterprise?

What the fuck is the difference between a liberal and a conservative, in your eyes? As far as I can see, the only difference is that the former is opposed to slavery and the latter supports. In other words, a conservative is someone who supports slavery.

That's what makes you a douchebag.

I will wait.

Few conservatives today would. It is not the status quo any more, it is considered abhorant. We are not the same people or culture we were a century ago.
Thanks for admitted what I just accused you of. There is nothing "conservative" about slavery. Furthermore, Northerners were as racist as Southerners.

I will wait.

Thanks for admitted what I just accused you of. There is nothing "conservative" about slavery. Furthermore, Northerners were as racist as Southerners.
Do you understand history?

Conservatism and liberalism are moving targets. They change as cultural norms change.

And yes, I agree racism isn’t confined to the south.

How do you get off calling them liberals when they were die-hard supporters of free enterprise?

What the fuck is the difference between a liberal and a conservative, in your eyes? As far as I can see, the only difference is that the former is opposed to slavery and the latter supports. In other words, a conservative is someone who supports slavery.

That's what makes you a douchebag.

If free enterprise is solely a conservative view then why are conservatives backing Trump opposed to it?

You apply conservative and liberal in a very narrow way that only applies to today’s politics.

I will wait.

The one drop rule certainly was not the status quo when the Democrats created it in 1910, otherwise the it wouldn't have needed to be created in the first place.

It was so radical that when Nazi juists sought to emulate the anti-miscegenation laws created and brutally implemented in the USA by the Democrats, the consensus was that the Democrats' one drop rule was too radically racist, so they opted for the 1/8th rule.

The Nazis thought the Democrats were too racist! Maybe that's why Democrats on this board are always calling Republicans Nazis with such derision. Like the Nazis, Republicans are not racist enough for the Democrats.

Last edited:

Do you understand history?

Conservatism and liberalism are moving targets. They change as cultural norms change.

And yes, I agree racism isn’t confined to the south.
I understand that leftwingers always lie about it.

So the words "conservative" means nothing in terms of 1860.

That's what I've been trying to tell you all along. You want them to be the same, only different.

Forum List

Back