The Liz Warren Model: White Man with 4% African DNA Registers His Business as Minority-Owned

You're full of shit.

Scumbag Democrats created it. Own it, kunt.

You are a disgusting excuse of humanity. Conservatives created it. Own it.
First of all, I've never been a conservative, furthermore, you are full of shit.

Please explain the reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that conservatives created the one drop rule so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.
What was the culture of the south in that era?
Democrat.
That is a political party not culture. Nice dodge.
The Democrat cultural pastime was to terrorize, oppress and lynch Republicans. And blacks too, who were all assumed to be Republicans by default. One drop of negro blood and you were presumed to be a Republican.

Please explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that conservatives created the one drop rule so that I may rip it to shreds with logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.

Last edited:
First of all, I've never been a conservative, furthermore, you are full of shit.

Please explain the reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that conservatives created the one drop rule so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.
Democrat.
The Democrat cultural pastime was to terrorize, oppress and lynch Republicans. And blacks too, who were all assumed to be Republicans by default. One drop of negro blood and you were presumed to be a Republican.

Please explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that conservatives created the one drop rule so that I may rip it to shreds with logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.
Bullshit.

Democrat.

Bullshit.
Still waiting for your argument....

Democrat.

Bullshit.
Your answer was total BS. How does one respond?

Democrat is not a culture no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

No, that was the democrats when they owned slaves.....
When they were conservative right wingers...

No, dipshit......Conservative Right Wingers, Republicans, who led the abolition movement....it was the democrat party that owned and fought to keep Black people as slaves...

American Conservatives......the "Classical Liberals" were the ones who led the abolition movement...it was again, the democrat party that refused to grow up...

Dims created the one drop rule.
Conservative white rightwingers created it.
You're full of shit.

(or explain how the south magically transformed from a liberal bastion of evil to a conservative utopia overnight).

It was REGIONAL --- not political.. You're framing the politics back then with political words that didn't really exist..

ALL of America was mostly "liberal" in those days.. We CREATED a liberal country... But there are NO LIBERALS LEFT in America in EITHER of the left/right parties... NONE --- outside of Independents and the Libertarian party... Trust me on that....

I would disagree. All of America was really a federation of different nation-states comprised of wildly different cultures and values which were by no means mostly liberal even in the classic definition of the term. Those values came out of the group that settled settled New England and spread somewhat west. Those same liberal values also imposed the concept of collective responsibility. The cultures that settled the south initially, and the culture that settled the greater Appalachians were completely different. They were conservative, deeply evangelical, small federal government, deeply suspicious of the federal government and of the do-gooder “we know what’s best” attitude of the New Englanders. They were economically and culturally invested in the institution and class system of slavery. They voted rightwing and conservative. They voted Democrat until the Dems betrayed them then the Republicans stepped in and took the south.

We did not create a liberal country. Those liberal ideals were regional.
The theory of collective responsibility was invented by the Nazis.

Not by modern word usage.
You live in a fantasy bubble.

You should probably stop talking or doing anything else that proves just how stupid and ignorant you are

Conservatives today, are all about conserving the Enlightenment era principles of the Founding Fathers.

That is the reality of modern day "conservative white rightwingers" and if you think otherwise, YOU are the one living in the fantasy bubble.

You're a pretty cool person, what with the way that everything you believe is good and pure,and the way you fight against people who are basically so evul that they are orcs, aren't you?

Principmes which excluded women, blacks and native americans.

There are no such programs. They're illegal.
The enlightment era principles did not include those that I mentioned.
Sure they did. Slavery existed during the enlightenment.

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS
You're full of shit.

You're a mental invalid.

The fact that Democrats drafted, passed and implemented those laws is a matter of record, you disgusting party of slavery supporter.
Like all leftwingers, she believes that racism is a conservative value, even though no conservative has ever supported it.

You're full of shit.

Liberal?
You can't rightfully claim it was "conservative." The people who believed in free enterprise all lived North of the Mason-Dixon line.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?

THINK!

Last edited:
According to Ancestry dot com I am 6% Jew. Does anyone know if I get preferential treatment from some government programs? Also, what percentage Jew DNA does the Zionist Regime require to become a citizen?

Democrat.

Bullshit.

Democrat is not a culture no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.
Democrat.

Bullshit.
1) You could provide a cogent argument to support your contention that the "one drop" policy was created by "conservatives", rather than exclusively by Democrats", or concede that you cannot.

After all, you have not named a single Republican or alleged "conservative" involved in the creation of that policy, let alone provided any sort of reasoned argument explaining why anyone should consider the yet to be identified (aka fictional) person to be subjectively labeled as a "conservative" by you, was ever actually a conservative.

2) Or continue to dodge by trying to shift the burden of proof; (i.e "can you prove day wuz libul! derp derp)

3) Or be honest and admit that you were wrong.

Face it, it was Democrats.

Would you like to take this to the ring?

Last edited:

You have essentially defined racist as a conservative trait.
It's called circular reasoning.

How does Coyote know that conservatives are racists? Because she knows that racists are conservatives who are racists who are conservative who are racists who are conservative...ad nauseum.
You're full of shit.

(or explain how the south magically transformed from a liberal bastion of evil to a conservative utopia overnight).

It was REGIONAL --- not political.. You're framing the politics back then with political words that didn't really exist..

ALL of America was mostly "liberal" in those days.. We CREATED a liberal country... But there are NO LIBERALS LEFT in America in EITHER of the left/right parties... NONE --- outside of Independents and the Libertarian party... Trust me on that....

I would disagree. All of America was really a federation of different nation-states comprised of wildly different cultures and values which were by no means mostly liberal even in the classic definition of the term. Those values came out of the group that settled settled New England and spread somewhat west. Those same liberal values also imposed the concept of collective responsibility. The cultures that settled the south initially, and the culture that settled the greater Appalachians were completely different. They were conservative, deeply evangelical, small federal government, deeply suspicious of the federal government and of the do-gooder “we know what’s best” attitude of the New Englanders. They were economically and culturally invested in the institution and class system of slavery. They voted rightwing and conservative. They voted Democrat until the Dems betrayed them then the Republicans stepped in and took the south.

We did not create a liberal country. Those liberal ideals were regional.
The theory of collective responsibility was invented by the Nazis.
:cuckoo:

Democrats pre-exist the Nazis.

Last edited:
Minorities are racists. Jamacian Negroes for example usually hate Haitian and Kenyan savages. Jews generally dislike Whites unless they can use them to fulfill their needs. The point being, everyone recognizes race and makes judgements. Jews in my hometown did not know I was 6% Jew and as a result of them attending "Hebrew School" after the Jewish teachers (isn't amazing how many Jewish folks who are clueless about true scientific and historical subject matter control the public schools) complete the public school session and "Summer Camp" where they were taught that White people were their Biblical enemy and are "Nazis," there was always an issue of them threatening to sue me for slapping them around at a bus stop in elementary school or whatever when they tried to act like tough guys.

Last edited:
According to Ancestry dot com I am 6% Jew. Does anyone know if I get preferential treatment from some government programs? Also, what percentage Jew DNA does the Zionist Regime require to become a citizen?
I’ll never understand anti-semeticism. The only rationale I can think of for this useless example of bigotry is that you are simply a jealous bitch that Jewish people have more money than regular ole white people like you.

Forum List

Back