The "LIST" of liberal enemies

I also want to point out one other thing greenbeard. You called this thread trolling in your neg rep explination. Fine if thats the way you see it, but why be a dick about it? If everyone gave bad rep for threads they deemed negative or trolling we would all be in the hole. Grow up

I also want to point out one other thing greenbeard. You called this thread trolling in your neg rep explination. Fine if thats the way you see it, but why be a dick about it? If everyone gave bad rep for threads they deemed negative or trolling we would all be in the hole. Grow up

This is a troll thread, and a shitty one at that.

Stop whining about rep.

Stop whining about rep.

Its a thread you dissagree with, deal with it or play similar childish games. Your choice

Stop whining about rep.

Its a thread you dissagree with, deal with it or play similar childish games. Your choice

No, it's not a thread I "disagree" with. It doesn't even rise to that level.

It has no actual content to agree or disagree with - it's just a pathetic attempt to get a rise out of people. In other words, mindless trolling.

Stop whining about rep.

Its a thread you disagree with, deal with it or play similar childish games. Your choice

It has no actual content to agree or disagree with - it's just a pathetic attempt to get a rise out of people. In other words, mindless trolling.

Did you not see my "list" at the end? Or did you just mindlessly decide you deemed it what you did? Its clearly a thread to have fun and exchange banter just as half the threads on here at any given time. But dont let me knock you off your pedestal.

Its a thread you disagree with, deal with it or play similar childish games. Your choice

Did you not see my "list" at the end? Or did you just mindlessly decide you deemed it what you did? Its clearly a thread to have fun and exchange banter just as half the threads on here at any given time. But dont let me knock you off your pedestal.

Half the threads on this site at any given time are troll threads. Doesn't make them bad.

I just find it interesting that you start a troll thread claiming that "liberals" hate a long nonsense list, and then whine about getting neg repped for it.

Suck it up, and don't bitch about it, or you'll just get more neg rep.

Half the threads on this site at any given time are troll threads. Doesn't make them bad.

I just find it interesting that you start a troll thread claiming that "liberals" hate a long nonsense list, and then whine about getting neg repped for it.

Suck it up, and don't bitch about it, or you'll just get more neg rep.

Stupid child. Read post 18. Its clearly for fun. you like to give neg rep cause you feel empowered. Grow up, and no I wont stoop to your level.

Think about this list and ask yourself why would any human being have this many entities it despises.............

Big biz
Millionairs
Billionairs
The rich
Corporations
Logic
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachmmann
Republicans
Conservatives
Wall-mart
Common sense
Quick Trip
Christians
American allies
Lower taxes
Poll watchers
Fox News
Everyone on Fox News
Me
You (if you agree with me)
Responsibility
Every Republican candidate
Balanced Budget amendments
Caps to spending
Everyone in the House on the republican side
Every poster on this board that doesnt say "YES SIR"
Reality
Non union business owners
Free speech
Talk radio (thanks willow)

MY LIST:

My ex-wife

Good question...lets ask TM

this thread is silliness...

but then again, making up what other people think is always going to end up silly...

It was supposed to be nothing more than a spark. Ive been drinkin and was feelin like a good debate over something besides OBAMA and the DEBT. Didnt work, as people felt like being jerks, oh well

don't forget Talk Radio, they really hate the fuck outta Talk Radio.

I love talk radio. I listen to conservative talk radio all day at work. The callers make me laugh. And I enjoy listening to the fear being espoused. It brightens my day.

"I want my America back". Hahahahaha

but then again, making up what other people think is always going to end up silly...

It was supposed to be nothing more than a spark. Ive been drinkin and was feelin like a good debate over something besides OBAMA and the DEBT. Didnt work, as people felt like being jerks, oh well

well... people are often jerks.

i can tell you what this liberal hates...

i hate racists...antisemites... terrorist supporters...

extremists get derision.. not hate.

i can debate rolling stones versus the who, though...

i vote 'the who'. :thup:

Think about this list and ask yourself why would any human being have this many entities it despises.............

Big biz
Millionairs
Billionairs
The rich
Corporations
Logic
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachmmann
Republicans
Conservatives
Wall-mart
Common sense
Quick Trip
Christians
American allies
Lower taxes
Poll watchers
Fox News
Everyone on Fox News
Me
You (if you agree with me)
Responsibility
Every Republican candidate
Balanced Budget amendments
Caps to spending
Everyone in the House on the republican side
Every poster on this board that doesnt say "YES SIR"
Reality
Non union business owners

MY LIST:

My ex-wife

Oops, you made a bit of a mistake. Do you think that list is one you think Republicans are "friends" with? No slave owner was ever "friends" with their slaves. The slaves were "used". Like with Billionaires and Republicans.

And the slaves were set free by the efforts of a Republican President, Abraham Lincoln.

What's your point?

I went to a Rolling Stones/ACDC tribute concert a few weeks back at Sandstone Amphitheater. Good show

I went to a Rolling Stones/ACDC tribute concert a few weeks back at Sandstone Amphitheater. Good show

mick jagger always puts on a good show. i bet the tribute concert was a lot of fun.

Forum List

Back