The "LIST" of liberal enemies

well... people are often jerks.

i can tell you what this liberal hates...

i hate racists...antisemites... terrorist supporters...

extremists get derision.. not hate.

i can debate rolling stones versus the who, though...

i vote 'the who'. :thup:

I went to a Rolling Stones/ACDC tribute concert a few weeks back at Sandstone Amphitheater. Good show

mick jagger always puts on a good show. i bet the tribute concert was a lot of fun.

Yea it was a good time. Journey and Poison was there too. My favorite showman on stage has to be either Steven Tyler or The old Ozzy. I have gone through 4 decades of rock with my kids and grandkids so really I like most of it. Including some country and r&b

I love talk radio. Stephanie Miller, Randi Rhodes- too bad they're shut out most places.I listen to Rush and Savage enough to know they're still FOS 100%...

:lol::lol::lol: Rhandi Rhodes and Stephanie Miller you are pathetic. After Air America went bankrupt Rhodes is relegated to obscure stations. Jesus you are a loser. :lol:

What a bunch of fucked up bullshit.

here's a list of Conservative Enemies....

Anyone who works for someone else.
Anyone who needs help.
Anyone who wants a living wage for the hard work they do.
Anyone with a sense of Community
Anyone who doesn't think like them

Im going to assume that list hit home based on your response. Thanks for the validation

Not at all dickhead... Just repeating your fucked up assertions back at you.

Do you know how to talk without swearing? Obviously not. You lost the argument moron.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Think about this list and ask yourself why would any human being have this many entities it despises.............

Big biz
Millionairs
Billionairs
The rich
Corporations
Logic
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachmmann
Republicans
Conservatives
Wall-mart
Common sense
Quick Trip
Christians
American allies
Lower taxes
Poll watchers
Fox News
Everyone on Fox News
Me
You (if you agree with me)
Responsibility
Every Republican candidate
Balanced Budget amendments
Caps to spending
Everyone in the House on the republican side
Every poster on this board that doesnt say "YES SIR"
Reality
Non union business owners

MY LIST:

My ex-wife

Oops, you made a bit of a mistake. Do you think that list is one you think Republicans are "friends" with? No slave owner was ever "friends" with their slaves. The slaves were "used". Like with Billionaires and Republicans.

And the slaves were set free by the efforts of a Republican President, Abraham Lincoln.
Who prosecuted a war against states rights and for a stronger federal government and union. Hardly a conservative Republican!

I didn't insult anyone.

I guess I somehow misunderstood. My bad

Im just glad to see some enjoying the thread for what it is after the 2 ass monkeys left.

no problem. this is a good thread.

I just wanted to stir up some fun while I had my buzz earlier. Alas now it is gone and I have to be up early to beat the people repaving my street. Otherwise I will be stuck here all day with you guys. lol

Ive seen plenty of bullshit threads and decided to create a couple myself. They seem to get the banter going.

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::funnyface:

Last edited:
I guess I somehow misunderstood. My bad

Im just glad to see some enjoying the thread for what it is after the 2 ass monkeys left.

I just wanted to stir up some fun while I had my buzz earlier. Alas now it is gone and I have to be up early to beat the people repaving my street. Otherwise I will be stuck here all day with you guys. lol

Ive seen plenty of bullshit threads and decided to create a couple myself. They seem to get the banter going.

buzz? 420 friendly?

buzz? 420 friendly?

LOL in my younger years yea. Now its all Boulevard Wheat beer

Nope... I get mine from a variety of sources... A little local news(where I see the impact of everything you fuckheads stand for... schools closing, teachers being laid off, state share of College funds being cut by 50% so that next year it's going to even be tougher to pay for my daughter's education, pay freezes and tax free Natural gas mining.

I also get information on the National level from CNN, FOX(for a change of pace), MSNBC, and here on the internet. I certainly don't listen to any AM radio on a regular basis, but for a laugh I'll flip them on every once in a while when I'm in my car.

Like you I use a variety of sources. Although I stopped watching CNN years ago as they just seemed less and less relevant on our issues and took on more of a global theme. I do use talk radio, but 90% of what I listen to is local talk and sports. Im about 70% Fox and 30% BSNBC. I used to watch them more but the hate has gone to a ridiculous level. If Hannity is hate, which he usually is, BSNBC is Hitler in the evenings.
Obviously your MessiahRushie must be "local talk," he went off on this exact same rant this afternoon, and here you are parroting his BS this evening!!!

Now nobody has a hate list longer than Stuttering Limptard, so this is just more of his projection! He projects everything he hates about himself and CON$ervatism onto Liberals and anyone else convenient.

Top of his hate list is LIBERALS.
Then you have:
Teachers
Hollywood
NBC
CBS
ABC
CNN
PBS
The New York Times
Lib Judges
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Scientists
Economists
Professors
Harvard
Yale
Princeton
New York
California
Washington DC
The Northeast
France
Europe
Unions
Environmentalists
Do-Gooders
Wage Earners
Hippies
Women
Feminists
Poor People
Old People
Baby Boomers
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama
Michelle Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Barney Frank
Chris Dodd
Joe Biden
Dick Durbin
Independent Voters
Moderates
Minorities
RINOs
Hope
Exercise
Diets
Etc., Etc., Etc.
The list of what your MessiahRushie wants you DittoTards to hate is endless.

Obama's Growing Enemies List

Nope... I get mine from a variety of sources... A little local news(where I see the impact of everything you fuckheads stand for... schools closing, teachers being laid off, state share of College funds being cut by 50% so that next year it's going to even be tougher to pay for my daughter's education, pay freezes and tax free Natural gas mining.

I also get information on the National level from CNN, FOX(for a change of pace), MSNBC, and here on the internet. I certainly don't listen to any AM radio on a regular basis, but for a laugh I'll flip them on every once in a while when I'm in my car.

Like you I use a variety of sources. Although I stopped watching CNN years ago as they just seemed less and less relevant on our issues and took on more of a global theme. I do use talk radio, but 90% of what I listen to is local talk and sports. Im about 70% Fox and 30% BSNBC. I used to watch them more but the hate has gone to a ridiculous level. If Hannity is hate, which he usually is, BSNBC is Hitler in the evenings.
Obviously your MessiahRushie must be "local talk," he went off on this exact same rant this afternoon, and here you are parroting his BS this evening!!!

Now nobody has a hate list longer than Stuttering Limptard, so this is just more of his projection! He projects everything he hates about himself and CON$ervatism onto Liberals and anyone else convenient.

Then you have:
Teachers
Hollywood
NBC
CBS
ABC
CNN
PBS
The New York Times
Lib Judges
Scientists
Economists
Professors
Harvard
Yale
Princeton
New York
California
Washington DC
The Northeast
France
Europe
Unions
Environmentalists
Do-Gooders
Wage Earners
Hippies
Women
Feminists
Poor People
Old People
Baby Boomers
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama
Michelle Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Barney Frank
Chris Dodd
Joe Biden
Dick Durbin
Independent Voters
Moderates
Minorities
RINOs
Hope
Exercise
Diets
Etc., Etc., Etc.

That is an impressive list. And yea, I caught a soundbite of that show today, that's where I got the idea. Our local host likes rush. I take him for what he is, a Pundit and entertainer. Funny as he can be I'm smart enough to not have politics on in my customers homes.

By the way I agree with most of the first half of that list. Lol

Then you have:
Teachers
Hollywood
NBC
CBS
ABC
CNN
PBS
The New York Times
Lib Judges
Scientists
Economists
Professors
Harvard
Yale
Princeton
New York
California
Washington DC
The Northeast
France
Europe
Unions
Environmentalists
Do-Gooders
Wage Earners
Hippies
Women
Feminists
Poor People
Old People
Baby Boomers
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama
Michelle Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Barney Frank
Chris Dodd
Joe Biden
Dick Durbin
Independent Voters
Moderates
Minorities
RINOs
Hope
Exercise
Diets
Etc., Etc., Etc.

Jesus, how could I have forgotten to add George Soros to the list? :lol:
Dang, I also forgot Media Matters, Think Progress, Daily Koz and Jon Stewert. I most be getting old. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back