The libs at politico call for polygamy to be legalized

Don't forget that polygamists and incest people have it far worse than gays do. Gays never got charged with a crime for trying to marry before it was legal.

It s Time to Legalize Polygamy - Fredrik deBoer - POLITICO Magazine

Consenting adults, sorry libs but you did open a pandora's box.
Why are you sorry? If you dont want to marry 3 women then dont. I dont care if some fool wants to deal with more than 1 adult woman at a time.
Incest is next.
Done.

Adult incest and the law - The Washington Post
I seriously doubt there will be millions of father/daughter....brother/sister, Mother/daughters that are in incestuous relationships, come out of the closet, so to say....and push this in to some sort of 'movement'....

This moving to New Jersey (cuz incest marriage is legal there, or something of the sort) father/daughter thing is the only story that I have seen posted over and over again.... 1 story, about this 1 pair, and it truly is not well documented....where are they now, were they breaking the law in the state they were in? If so, why haven't they been arrested in the state they reside in?.....all is basically anonymous....and if the story is true....being anonymous would make sense....since it is such a TABOO I suppose?

Don't think incest marriages is the next big movement...

(maybe we should ask josh dugger to see what he thinks on the topic?)

You never explained why some guy being dumb enough to marry more than 1 woman effects you. Does it intimidate you or something? I tip my hat to a man that can handle being with 3 women at a time.
I have no views either way. Now that SSM is the law of the land, polygamy must become legal as well.
Who said it must become legal?

It s Time to Legalize Polygamy - Fredrik deBoer - POLITICO Magazine

Consenting adults, sorry libs but you did open a pandora's box.
Why are you sorry? If you dont want to marry 3 women then dont. I dont care if some fool wants to deal with more than 1 adult woman at a time.
Good point...My wife watches that stupid show "Sister Wives".....I wanna punch that douche that looks like "Shaggy" from Scooby Doo right in the throat.
Anyway, having ONE wife is enough drama....

Forum List

Back