The left-wing false narrative fails yet again

Looks like they died because 911 failed and we live in a country where any maniac that wants to can get an AK-47. Not because of a liberal narrative.
Can offer us some proof on this latest lie? No? Aww dang!
Over 400 million guns in this country. It's easier for a bad guy to get a gun in this country than anywhere else in the world.
And incredibly difficult for good guys to get. Thanks lefties...
Not in Florida where this happened. If only there had been more lefties fighting to keep the AK-47 out of that nutjob's hands.
Can you prove it? Does your lying ever stop?

Looks like they died because 911 failed and we live in a country where any maniac that wants to can get an AK-47. Not because of a liberal narrative.
Over 400 million guns in this country. It's easier for a bad guy to get a gun in this country than anywhere else in the world.
Not in Florida where this happened. If only there had been more lefties fighting to keep the AK-47 out of that nutjob's hands.
Prove what? That you can buy a gun in Florida? Fucking moron.

I have a gun shop 5 minutes away. I could be in and out with an arsenal in 20 minutes.
Stop lying. You cannot do it unless you steal them or buy them illegally. But I see you still offer no proof to your lies.
You having zero knowledge of Virginia gun laws is not my problem.
Knowing nothing about me, and lying abut what I know is a classic regressive scum trademark. Once you are called out for lying you just keep lying. You should run for office.

Prove what? That you can buy a gun in Florida? Fucking moron.
There is is! The ever present deflection form a lying regressive caught lying.

I have a gun shop 5 minutes away. I could be in and out with an arsenal in 20 minutes.
Stop lying. You cannot do it unless you steal them or buy them illegally. But I see you still offer no proof to your lies.
Knowing nothing about me, and lying abut what I know is a classic regressive scum trademark. Once you are called out for lying you just keep lying. You should run for office.
You claim people can't buy guns in Virginia. Like a complete moron. You could win a GOP Presidential nomination.

One of the left's favorite false narrative is that nobody needs a firearm because we have law enforcement to "protect us". This woman strictly adhered to the left-wing ideology on personal protection - she relied solely on law enforcement. This morning, both she and her son are dead. Left-wing policy always ends in disaster.

Police tell Florida woman to 'stop calling 911' hours before her death

When you only have seconds, the police are minutes away.
In this story she had hours, and the police didn't care.

Maybe she should have had a gun. ;)

One of the left's favorite false narrative is that nobody needs a firearm because we have law enforcement to "protect us". This woman strictly adhered to the left-wing ideology on personal protection - she relied solely on law enforcement. This morning, both she and her son are dead. Left-wing policy always ends in disaster.

It would have been very easy for her to have one if she had wanted one.

It would have been very easy for her to have one if she had wanted one.

Poor judgment on her part. Poor judgment on law enforcement's part as well.

Sad story.

I don't need police to protect me and mine.

Who is doing the
Who did the killing, the bad guy with the gun, or the gun? I'll bet that the bad guy with the gun is a lefty, maybe we should outlaw lefties?

You claim people can't buy guns in Virginia. Like a complete moron. You could win a GOP Presidential nomination.
You are the biggest liar I have yet to see. I never said people could not buy guns in VA. I'm saying the your lying ass can't buy an arsenal in twenty minutes.

You are the biggest liar I have yet to see. I never said people could not buy guns in VA. I'm saying the your lying ass can't buy an arsenal in twenty minutes.
My local gun store is 5 minutes away. My last purchase there was a shotgun 5 or so years ago. I was in the store no longer than 10 minutes. Background check and all. I could have added as many other guns as I wanted to the purchase.

Well that's good, but hardly an arsenal. Oh, btw, define arsenal.

.....and add to that the very fact that one of Trump's first EOs, was to now allow people with mental issues to easily purchase weapons......
I wonder how much that cost the NRA.
That's not true. This is why democrats keep losing. They can't stop lying.

Well, it is so damn "true" that Virginia is an island, and that WV, KY, DC, MD are all so far away and then there is customs searching one at the borders.......LOL

.....and add to that the very fact that one of Trump's first EOs, was to now allow people with mental issues to easily purchase weapons......
I wonder how much that cost the NRA.

That's not true. This is why democrats keep losing. They can't stop lying.

https://mediamatters.org/research/2017/02/07/nra-and-right-wing-media-cover-gop-led-vote-allow-people-severe-mental-illness-buy-guns/215261

Who did the killing, the bad guy with the gun, or the gun?

According to the OP, some metaphysical, false liberal narrative is what did the killing. :rolleyes:
I went back and read the OP to find where he said this, but could not find what you are talking about. Please show me where the OP said that left wing policy did the actual killing.

My local gun store is 5 minutes away. My last purchase there was a shotgun 5 or so years ago. I was in the store no longer than 10 minutes. Background check and all. I could have added as many other guns as I wanted to the purchase.
So what is the problem? I too have purchased firearms in under 10 minutes. In and out. With a full background check conducted by the F.B.I. themselves (just like you people wanted). So what is the issue? Why are you whining?

Forum List

Back