The left-wing false narrative fails yet again

Looks like they died because 911 failed and we live in a country where any maniac that wants to can get an AK-47. Not because of a liberal narrative.
Can offer us some proof on this latest lie? No? Aww dang!
Over 400 million guns in this country. It's easier for a bad guy to get a gun in this country than anywhere else in the world.
And incredibly difficult for good guys to get. Thanks lefties...
I have a gun shop 5 minutes away. I could be in and out with an arsenal in 20 minutes.
Stop lying. You cannot do it unless you steal them or by them illegally. But I see you still offer no prove to your lies.
Your schtick is getting old, moron. Maybe you should try not lying.

Over 400 million guns in this country. It's easier for a bad guy to get a gun in this country than anywhere else in the world.
I have a gun shop 5 minutes away. I could be in and out with an arsenal in 20 minutes.
Stop lying. You cannot do it unless you steal them or by them illegally. But I see you still offer no prove to your lies.
Still waiting on you to back up your bullshit claims. Can you prove it or not?

Look up Virginia gun laws. I could leave now and be back in 20 minutes with an arsenal.

Looks like they died because 911 failed and we live in a country where any maniac that wants to can get an AK-47. Not because of a liberal narrative.

The left-wing narrative is that we don't need guns because the authorities will protect you in modern society.

Is American Gun Culture Compatible With a Modern Civil Society? | The Huffington Post

Gun crazy: America’s love of guns is deeply coded in our national myth — and we can’t change until we face that

Last edited:
The other reason she died was because she wasn't armed - which the left-wing narrative preaches against.

You're :right" moron......All those 1st graders at Sandy Hook should have been packing.....
libtard-logic.jpg

Look up Virginia gun laws. I could leave now and be back in 20 minutes with an arsenal.
NO you can't. Unless you steal them or buy them illegally.

One of the left's favorite false narrative is that nobody needs a firearm because we have law enforcement to "protect us". This woman strictly adhered to the left-wing ideology on personal protection - she relied solely on law enforcement. This morning, both she and her son are dead. Left-wing policy always ends in disaster.

Police tell Florida woman to 'stop calling 911' hours before her death

When you only have seconds, the police are minutes away.
In this story she had hours, and the police didn't care.

NO you can't. Unless you steal them or buy them illegally.
Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

.....and even bat-shit crazy folks should be allowed to purchase all the guns they want
It's the climate you bat-shit crazy fascists created. You have a long and ugly history of lying and oppressing. So who gets to decide who is "crazy" and should be prevented from purchasing firearms? You? Barack Obama? Nancy Pelosi?

What you oppressive fascists will do is simply declare everyone who is not a government employee "crazy" as your way to outlaw firearms. You have nobody to blame but yourselves. You want to control all of society. Well - society pushes back against oppression and control. If you sick lefties had an ounce of integrity and respect for liberty over the last century, this wouldn't be an issue.

Can't prove it, won't stop lying and trolling. Typical regressive traitor. Play pretend all day and thinks people actually believe the BS he spews.

Fact is guns save lives. People who think the police can protect then are fools. They can't even protect themselves.

It's the climate you bat-shit crazy fascists created. You have a long and ugly history of lying and oppressing.

True, true........I mean WHO would ever accuse you of NOT being one of those "oppressed, bat-shit crazy" moron?

Not in Florida where this happened. If only there had been more lefties fighting to keep the AK-47 out of that nutjob's hands.

One of the left's favorite false narrative is that nobody needs a firearm because we have law enforcement to "protect us". This woman strictly adhered to the left-wing ideology on personal protection - she relied solely on law enforcement. This morning, both she and her son are dead. Left-wing policy always ends in disaster.

Police tell Florida woman to 'stop calling 911' hours before her death
Not really relevant to your argument however, because this all happened in Florida, which is a gun friendly shall-issue state.

You should wait to find a case where it happened in a no-issue state like NYS or Calif.

Nice try though.

Stop lying. You cannot do it unless you steal them or buy them illegally. But I see you still offer no proof to your lies.
You having zero knowledge of Virginia gun laws is not my problem.

Forum List

Back