The left-wing false narrative fails yet again

Looks like they died because 911 failed and we live in a country where any maniac that wants to can get an AK-47. Not because of a liberal narrative.

.....and add to that the very fact that one of Trump's first EOs, was to now allow people with mental issues to easily purchase weapons......
I wonder how much that cost the NRA.

Looks like they died because 911 failed and we live in a country where any maniac that wants to can get an AK-47. Not because of a liberal narrative.
You're half right. 911 failed and the left-wing narrative is to risk your life by relying solely on 911. The other reason she died was because she wasn't armed - which the left-wing narrative preaches against.

Can offer us some proof on this latest lie? No? Aww dang!

The other reason she died was because she wasn't armed - which the left-wing narrative preaches against.

You're :right" moron......All those 1st graders at Sandy Hook should have been packing.....

Over 400 million guns in this country. It's easier for a bad guy to get a gun in this country than anywhere else in the world. Actually, that's the best argument against gun control. That gun nuts succeeded in completely flooding the country with guns, so you might as well get a gun to protect yourself.

I wonder how much that cost the NRA.
Another great point about the failed left-wing false narrative - thank you Natalie! What a sad statement that the NRA has to purchase our constitutionally guaranteed 2nd Amendment rights.

Over 400 million guns in this country. It's easier for a bad guy to get a gun in this country than anywhere else in the world.
And incredibly difficult for good guys to get. Thanks lefties...

The other reason she died was because she wasn't armed.
That's weird. The article said she died because a drunken lunatic shot her with an AK-47.
If she had been armed - the article would have said "armed drunken idiot killed by woman defending herself and her son". But then, women couldn't be victims if the left allowed them to be armed and the left lives for their War on Women. Keep them unarmed and keep them sexual objects. The cornerstone of the left-wing ideology.

Over 400 million guns in this country. It's easier for a bad guy to get a gun in this country than anywhere else in the world. Actually, that's the best argument against gun control. That gun nuts succeeded in completely flooding the country with guns.
Why is it a rarity for our bad guys to have a full auto assault rifle, yet the norm for terrorists in other countries?

Over 400 million guns in this country. It's easier for a bad guy to get a gun in this country than anywhere else in the world.
I have a gun shop 5 minutes away. I could be in and out with an arsenal in 20 minutes.

Another great point about the failed left-wing false narrative - thank you Natalie! What a sad statement that the NRA has to purchase our constitutionally guaranteed 2nd Amendment rights.

How "true"......The NRA is an extension of the gun manufacturers.....and even bat-shit crazy folks should be allowed to purchase all the guns they want....
I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

I have a gun shop 5 minutes away. I could be in and out with an arsenal in 20 minutes.
Stop lying. You cannot do it unless you steal them or buy them illegally. But I see you still offer no proof to your lies.

How "true"......The NRA is an extension of the gun manufacturers.....and even bat-shit crazy folks should be allowed to purchase all the guns they want....
I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
You want ours guns? come get them. Be sure to wear a depends.

Damn, only if she had a gun too she might have had a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back