Which Trump do you believe about his relationship with Putin?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Our "beloved' president Trump is kind of hard to believe when he reveals to us what his relationship with the Mafia-thug, Putin, is really all about.

In various tweets, Trump repeated his claim that he doesn’t “know Putin,” an argument he’s made ever since closeness to Russia and its president became a political liability. Back when knowing world leaders was an asset, though, Trump bragged about a relationship with Putin.

However, there is this:
November 2013: “I do have a relationship”

As the pageant approached, MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts — who hosted it — sat down to interview Trump. He asked about Trump’s relationship with Putin.

• Banned
For Trump, I offer this bit of solace from one of Shakespeare's love sonnet....

".....Love is NOT love that alters, when it alteration finds......."

LOL

Our "beloved' president Trump is kind of hard to believe when he reveals to us what his relationship with the Mafia-thug, Putin, is really all about.

In various tweets, Trump repeated his claim that he doesn’t “know Putin,” an argument he’s made ever since closeness to Russia and its president became a political liability. Back when knowing world leaders was an asset, though, Trump bragged about a relationship with Putin.

However, there is this:

As the pageant approached, MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts — who hosted it — sat down to interview Trump. He asked about Trump’s relationship with Putin.

Neither. LOL

• Banned
USMB republicans are too much of pussies to address this.

True, and I would remind right wingers on this forum as to who are we to keep Trump and Putin from culminating their love affair?

Which Trump do I believe?

Come on do you believe that someone like me believe a damn word that come out of that slithering snake mouth?

The thing is that those that voted for Trump do not care if he lied or not and all they cared about is that he was not Hillary Clinton!

Now anymore questions and no I will never tell you if Vikander sweet ass ever sit on my face to let me guess her weight!

• Banned
Now anymore questions and no I will never tell you if Vikander sweet ass ever sit on my face to let me guess her weight!

Now, THAT line was used in an old Richard Duvall movie......LOL

However, there is this:

The one that makes you look like a bigger moron and troll than you already are.

Oh, I see you conveniently ignored that option.

There is always ignore for me, or a choice for you to quit spamming the forum with negative and repetitive messaging.

Forum List

Back