The Left wants to Cancel Valentines Day!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
The Left is trying to cancel Valentines Day, and substitute it with George Floyd's Day!
Which would be the Country’s Worst Nightmare!

The Left is trying to cancel Valentines Day, and substitute it with George Floyd's Day!
Which would be the Country’s Worst Nightmare!
More threads from the right designed to divide us.

If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.

Was Valentines Day the day George was murdered by the cops? We can combine them. Call it George Floyd's Valentines Day Massacre.

I stand four square behind the cancelation.....Nobody gives a shit about the criminal Floyd.

Talk about a win.....Just look at the money men will save by not having to buy the favors of their woman. ;)

I stand four square behind the cancelation.....Nobody gives a shit about the criminal Floyd.

Talk about a win.....Just look at the money men will save by not having to buy the favors of their woman. ;)
Most of them don’t. Why you whining? ;)

If it's just a joke it's in the wrong forum to begin with.
If the joke about floyd is real it has not been proven by the LAPD

Because they have not released a copy of the floyd “valentine”

Maybe the LAPD is hoaxing the media

Because its being taken as fact by the lib news media

Was Valentines Day the day George was murdered by the cops? We can combine them. Call it George Floyd's Valentines Day Massacre.
Have fun with that, i promise you that I don’t give a Shit about anything you say.

The Truth is so hard to Swallow isn’t it!

I know. You don't ever care who we vote for. You're a modern day nazi. If you could make Trump powerful like Putin, you would. Soooo anti American.
You must be BLIND, and DUMB TO ACTUALLY THINK OR BELIEVE THAT!

Forum List

Back