Zone1 The Left Thinks Band Practice Is White Supremacy

The board director told concerned parents that there was nothing “intrinsically white supremacist” about string or instrumental music, but warned that there are ways in which it could contribute to the racist culture.

They lied. 4 grade band is not racist. They did it for the money or lack thereof.

The board director told concerned parents that there was nothing “intrinsically white supremacist” about string or instrumental music, but warned that there are ways in which it could contribute to the racist culture.

They lied. 4 grade band is not racist. They did it for the money or lack thereof.
They want to lower our expectations by saying anything that makes you work hard is racist.
I learned to play and read music when I was 7 years old.
You have to work at it to be good at it.
Not everyone can be good at it....and the left wants participation awards for everything....so let's call music racist and end the discussion. Let AI write all of our music from now on.

If you were in a band then clearly you're a white supremacist. And if you were in a marching band, like I was, you're a violent insurrectionist.

And if you play the violin than you're a violent violin insurrectionist. I played the clarinet myself, but hey,.. I still really wanted to do my word pun. :p (Btw, try saying violent violin five times fast. XD)

And if you play the violin than you're a violent violin insurrectionist. I played the clarinet myself, but hey,.. I still really wanted to do my word pun. :p (Btw, try saying violent violin five times fast. XD)
I wanted to play the Trumpet but my lips were too big.
I wanted to play the Guitar or the Drums.....but my parents already bought a Trombone for my older brothers and they handed it down to me.
Nobody cool plays the Trombone....not since the 70s.

Geez, first we have the right banning books and defunding libraries because of "woke" BS. Now some idiot on the left thinks musical instruments contribute to white supremacy. How do these people get on school boards? What is the appeal to voters to put crazy fringe people in charge of anything?
It's called "DIVERSITY".

I doubt band was cut because they think it is white supremacy. But white racists lokk for anything to use in order to dismiss the racism they actually practice.

Forum List

Back