The Left Loses Ground...

You continually describe yourself as fading from reality. Isn't there someone to help you?
Who is this 'reader' you keep referring to?

(I know... and it does get tedious, but it is important that you train yourself to recognize this mess for what it is.

There's absolutely no connection to reality in that rant. Yet she 'believes' it to be truth. Which is the personification of the idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder: OKA: Delusion.)

We get it. You need help.

Do I?

Now you're basing that on what ... SPECIFICALLY.

(Reader... observe the looming deflection and witness for yourself delusion on parade, as it has no means to offer a lucid response, sustaining its own public profession.)

Yes, you do.
I'm basing my claim on the lunacy of your posts.

Well, then you should probably define lunacy and demonstrate the specific elements of my post that meet the standard of that concept.

(Reader, hang in there... it's tough to see, but its important you come to recognize just how pitiful these 'people' are.)

Read your posts and there you will find the meaning of lunacy. All your posts demonstrate the elements of lunacy. If one has a functioning brain with a thimble of intelligence, they won't miss the evidence.

(I know... and it does get tedious, but it is important that you train yourself to recognize this mess for what it is.

There's absolutely no connection to reality in that rant. Yet she 'believes' it to be truth. Which is the personification of the idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder: OKA: Delusion.)

Do I?

(Reader... observe the looming deflection and witness for yourself delusion on parade, as it has no means to offer a lucid response, sustaining its own public profession.)

Yes, you do.

Well, then you should probably define lunacy and demonstrate the specific elements of my post that meet the standard of that concept.

(Reader, hang in there... it's tough to see, but its important you come to recognize just how pitiful these 'people' are.)

Agreed...some people think that if they call a woman "slut" often enough, they'll somehow be thought of as creative.
I would prefer calling her irresponsible and a dead beat, wanting to have sex without properly paying the consequences of doing so. Maybe I'd fuck her, but I got condoms paid for with my own money.

Gee, at no point does she say that she wanted tax payers to pay for a penny of contraception.
You clearly didn't listen to Ms. Fluke's testimony.

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?

Best try again:

No problem:

Georgetown co-ed Please pay for us to have sex We re going broke buying birth control Hot Air

Here's a better resource:

If ya need it directly from the S L U T S mouth... knock yourself out:

Sandra Fluke demanding the people of the United State pay her for having sex and to strip Christians of their right to freely practice their religion:

Here's one with a Nut and the Slut:

Gee, at no point does she say that she wanted tax payers to pay for a penny of contraception.

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?

She said she was for government mandating, that all, ALL, health insurances pay for birth control. Since Obamacare sets it up so that the government pays for poor peoples health insurance and those insurances are mandated to pay for birth control it is therefore also true that government pays for it, however indirectly.

And there go the goalposts...

Now your argument is that shes advocating that insurance plans cover contraception and that others may get subsidized insurance plans = her demanding we pay for her contraception.

You couldn't sound more silly if you tried.

In fact, Obamacare mandates that you are penalized if you don't buy insurance.

LOL!

HEY LOOK KIDS! obama IS NOT SUBSIDIZING MEDICAL INSURANCE WITH OUR MONEY ANY MORE!

At least according to this pathetic crank... but that's only because its subjective needs require that Health Insurance is now ENTIRELY PRIVATE WITH NO AFFILIATION TO FEDERAL SUBSIDIES.

Not to mention that the ONLY potential means for the Catholics to be FORCED to pay for that which their eeply held religious beliefs reject... is BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SUBSIDIZING HEALTH INSURANCE and THE ONLY REASON THAT THE SLUT WAS BEFORE CONGRESS WAS TO INFLUENCE LEGISLATORS TO FORCE THE CATHOLICS TO PAY FOR CONTRACEPTION< BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SUBSIDIZING THEIR HEALTHCARE PLAN!

LOL!... But other than that... she didn't say NUTTIN' ABOUT US PAYING FOR HER SEX!

Eight pages and you still cannot quote Ms. Fluke stating that we (or anyone else) pay for her contraception.

Do I?

Yes, you do.

Agreed...some people think that if they call a woman "slut" often enough, they'll somehow be thought of as creative.
I would prefer calling her irresponsible and a dead beat, wanting to have sex without properly paying the consequences of doing so. Maybe I'd fuck her, but I got condoms paid for with my own money.

And you guys wonder why the women's vote is a given for whomever the Democratic nominee is?

Do I?

Yes, you do.

Those people do not know how to formulate an original thought; therefore, they feel the need to follow in the footsteps of idiots. They have no clue how imbecilic they look.

Well, where is the quote from Ms. Fluke demanding you pay for her contraception?

Sadly... for you, tax payers subsidize that healthcare.

But... IF the Left had not passed Tax Payer subsidized Healthcare, agains the contest by EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN IN THE US and dozens of Progressive Republicans... MAN! What a great point you'd have there.

Of course, for you to not realize that you and your party FORCED THAT MESS on the nation, you have to not be DELUSIONAL, which doesn't seem, at this point, to be possible.

Let's review:

"No problem:

Georgetown co-ed Please pay for us to have sex We re going broke buying birth control Hot Air

Sandra Fluke demanding the people of the United State pay her for having sex and to strip Christians of their right to freely practice their religion:

Best try again:

No problem:

She's advocating for contraceptives to be included in insurance coverage. Why do you insist on being so YOU"

Well, where is the quote from Ms. Fluke demanding you pay for her contraception?

Sadly... for you, tax payers subsidize that healthcare.

But... IF the Left had not passed Tax Payer subsidized Healthcare, agains the contest by EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN IN THE US and dozens of Progressive Republicans... MAN! What a great point you'd have there.

Of course, for you to not realize that you and your party FORCED THAT MESS on the nation, you have to not be DELUSIONAL, which doesn't seem, at this point, to be possible.

Let's review:

"No problem:

Best try again:

No problem:

She's advocating for contraceptives to be included in insurance coverage. Why do you insist on being so stupid?"

And that is demanding that you pay for her contraception?

So you're saying she can afford to by her own birth control. Then she must've been the one lying because she said she couldn't and needed the government to buy them for her.

Free birth control = Don't have sex.

Certainly you can quote her saying as much? No? Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does.

"Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does."

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

You make this sooooo easy....

...easy...like Fluke.

Translation: You can't quote her saying that.

All too easy; like you crushing your bed springs.

The Left likes nothing better than sluts as they represent zero personal responsibility and values.....and therefore, needs big government to take care of then.
And that is why your avi/icon is a heroine to Leftists.

You still won't put up you pic, huh, Ug?

Waiting for Halloween?

And still no quotes of Ms. Fluke asking for free contraceptives....
You're ugly enough without the lying.

1. I wasn't the one who said it....I can always prove what I say.

2. We can both put up pics.....how about it, Ug?

Certainly you can quote her saying as much? No? Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does.

"Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does."

...easy...like Fluke.

The Left likes nothing better than sluts as they represent zero personal responsibility and values.....and therefore, needs big government to take care of then.

Waiting for Halloween?

1. I told you guys that she abandoned you

2. Where did you come across a 12X wide angle lens?

...easy...like Fluke.

Waiting for Halloween?

Rumor has it that you're so ugly, even the tide wouldn't take you out.....

A picture would disprove that rumor, wouldn't it.

Waiting for Halloween?

Rumor has it that the doctor slapped you in the face upon birth because he couldn't tell one end from the other. I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Do I?

Yes, you do.

Those people do not know how to formulate an original thought; therefore, they feel the need to follow in the footsteps of idiots. They have no clue how imbecilic they look.

The root cause is laziness. They hear one thing and believe it and they parrot the erroneous comment. When called on it, instead of just admitting they were wrong, they double down, triple down, and have to eventually run from what they said.

People who know what they are talking about--i.e. have a mind active enough to do their own research--needn't worry about the opposition since they had nothing to start with.

Waiting for Halloween?

Rumor has it that the doctor slapped you in the face upon birth because he couldn't tell one end from the other. I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Let's find out, Ug!
Pictures at fifty paces......that way I won't have to get too close to you...and I'll stay upwind.

Let's find out, Ug!
Pictures at fifty paces......that way I won't have to get too close to you...and I'll stay upwind.

Gee, a congenital liar such as yourself wants to put up a picture? Go ahead. I'd warn the mods first though....surely it's going to take a lot of bandwidth to frame your entire fat ass.

Has anyone ever circumnavigated your belly or did the rovers get lost in the Navel valley?

Let's find out, Ug!

Gee, a congenital liar such as yourself wants to put up a picture? Go ahead. I'd warn the mods first though....surely it's going to take a lot of bandwidth to frame your entire fat ass.

Has anyone ever circumnavigated your belly or did the rovers get lost in the Navel valley?

I bet you're even ugly in the dark.

People who know what they are talking about--... to start with.

ROFLMNAO!

How COOL IS THAT?

They just make it up WHOLESALE!

With no ambiguity, Fluke stated her 'heartfelt' concern for the whores of the United States... who are being FORCED to pay THREE GRAND a YEAR to screw! And she DEMANDED that US CITIZENS PAY THE TAB FOR THOSE W H O R E S, through the tax payer subsidized obamascare insurance boondoggle.

It's not even a debatable point, yet the monkeys... they SO NEED to debate it. So here we are... debating the otherwise irrefutable.

ROFLMNAO!

How COOL IS THAT?

With no ambiguity, Fluke stated her 'heartfelt' concern for the whores of the United States... who are being FORCED to pay THREE GRAND a YEAR to screw! And she DEMANDED that US CITIZENS PAY THE TAB FOR THOSE W H O R E S, through the tax payer subsidized obamascare insurance boondoggle.

It's not even a debatable point, yet the monkeys... they SO NEED to debate it. So here we are... debating the otherwise irrefutable.

Are you sayin' that if Fluke were a cookie, she'd be a Whoreo???

ROFLMNAO!

How COOL IS THAT?

Well, you were simply asked to quote Ms. Fluke saying it. You cannot.

And again, your opinion about what happened is noted. You cannot, have not, and will not be able to quote her saying any such thing.

In this atmosphere...that is acceptable. You needn't be correct; just loud. There is no score being kept about how many lies you tell. We all know you're lying (as you do too) but that'll have to be something you live with. Not us.

Let's find out, Ug!

I bet you're even ugly in the dark.

You'd lose your money....you're the reason the government moved us from lights that work to lights that never get bright enough...if they did, we'd have to see your ugly face Jabba

Don't need to. Among other things they were raping (no consent could be granted) their property, AKA human beings known as ******* (slaves). I don't need to ask them about my iPhone either.

We aren't talking about your iphone. We're talking about laws that have been around for hundreds of years. You claim these laws were intended to include gay couples. I just proved you're full of shit.
I didn't claim anything of the kind my little infant. Equality is an American value, and in the Constitution. Since marriage here is a license from the state, and all are supposed to be equal that way unless a compelling reason can be found for them not to be, that fucks you right up the ass...
They are equally allowed to marry someone of the opposite sex.
Nobody is equally right to marry the one they love. In some cases that's called stalking.

Actual Court cases prove you wrong. In 37 states they can also marry someone of the same sex.
only because of activist judges not following the will of the people. Besides that has nothing to do with the point we were discussing which is whether it is equal or not.

There have been 71 rulings. All but 11 ruled for marriage equality for gays. Of those 60 wins for gays, 17 of the rulings were made by republican appointed judges.

Do you know what the "will of the people" was when the SCOTUS ruled on Loving v Virginia?

Forum List

Back