Waiting for hero shots

0.jpg

Do you believe it? This evil regime hasn't got that much credibility. Everytime obumble needs a headline he announces some victory. Sometimes he's announced some great kill several times for the same person.

Yeah things are only Obama's fault if it's bad.
I am happy to give him credit for trusting his military to approve what they advised needed to be done. Now he needs to do that in other areas of his responsibility.

If it's true it's a good kill. With that said how many upper echelon leaders have we supposedly taken out? Don't stop at one, kill all of the mangy goat fugging vermin

I am happy to give him credit for trusting his military to approve what they advised needed to be done. Now he needs to do that in other areas of his responsibility.

If it's true it's a good kill. With that said how many upper echelon leaders have we supposedly taken out? Don't stop at one, kill all of the mangy goat fugging vermin
How many times has the same upper echelon leader been taken out?

To be fair, they all look the same and who can keep up with those names? LOL

Until they run out of Virgins.......................

:banana2:

Forum List

Back