The Left Loses Ground...

Sadly... for you, tax payers subsidize that healthcare.

But... IF the Left had not passed Tax Payer subsidized Healthcare, agains the contest by EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN IN THE US and dozens of Progressive Republicans... MAN! What a great point you'd have there.

Of course, for you to not realize that you and your party FORCED THAT MESS on the nation, you have to not be DELUSIONAL, which doesn't seem, at this point, to be possible.

Let's review:

"No problem:

Georgetown co-ed Please pay for us to have sex We re going broke buying birth control Hot Air

Here's a better resource:

If ya need it directly from the S L U T S mouth... knock yourself out:

Sandra Fluke demanding the people of the United State pay her for having sex and to strip Christians of their right to freely practice their religion:

Gee, at no point does she say that she wanted tax payers to pay for a penny of contraception.
You clearly didn't listen to Ms. Fluke's testimony.

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?

Best try again:

No problem:

Georgetown co-ed Please pay for us to have sex We re going broke buying birth control Hot Air

Sandra Fluke demanding the people of the United State pay her for having sex and to strip Christians of their right to freely practice their religion:

Here's one with a Nut and the Slut:

Gee, at no point does she say that she wanted tax payers to pay for a penny of contraception.

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?

She's advocating for contraceptives to be included in insurance coverage. Why do you insist on being so stupid?"

And that is demanding that you pay for her contraception?

via premiums yes. If it's included it's paid for by the premiums.

Rumor has it that you're so ugly, even the tide wouldn't take you out.....

A picture would disprove that rumor, wouldn't it.

Rumor has it that the doctor slapped you in the face upon birth because he couldn't tell one end from the other. I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Let's find out, Ug!
Pictures at fifty paces......that way I won't have to get too close to you...and I'll stay upwind.

Gee, a congenital liar such as yourself wants to put up a picture? Go ahead. I'd warn the mods first though....surely it's going to take a lot of bandwidth to frame your entire fat ass.

Has anyone ever circumnavigated your belly or did the rovers get lost in the Navel valley?

I bet you're even ugly in the dark.

You'd lose your money....you're the reason the government moved us from lights that work to lights that never get bright enough...if they did, we'd have to see your ugly face Jabba

Did you say 'money'????

Ugly...your face is your fortune!

Drugstores'll pay you to stand in front, and make people sick.

Best try again:

No problem:

She's advocating for contraceptives to be included in insurance coverage. Why do you insist on being so stupid?"

Wouldn't she also be paying premiums?

People who know what they are talking about--... to start with.

ROFLMNAO!

How COOL IS THAT?

They just make it up WHOLESALE!

With no ambiguity, Fluke stated her 'heartfelt' concern for the whores of the United States... who are being FORCED to pay THREE GRAND a YEAR to screw! And she DEMANDED that US CITIZENS PAY THE TAB FOR THOSE W H O R E S, through the tax payer subsidized obamascare insurance boondoggle.

It's not even a debatable point, yet the monkeys... they SO NEED to debate it. So here we are... debating the otherwise irrefutable.

Well, you were simply asked to quote Ms. Fluke saying it. You cannot.

And again, your opinion about what happened is noted. You cannot, have not, and will not be able to quote her saying any such thing.

In this atmosphere...that is acceptable. You needn't be correct; just loud. There is no score being kept about how many lies you tell. We all know you're lying (as you do too) but that'll have to be something you live with. Not us.
She wants birth control provided by obamacare's health insurance for everyone. That means the premium pays for it. If government subsidize the premium then the government pays for it.

Liberals can't think outside of the box.

We aren't talking about your iphone. We're talking about laws that have been around for hundreds of years. You claim these laws were intended to include gay couples. I just proved you're full of shit.
I didn't claim anything of the kind my little infant. Equality is an American value, and in the Constitution. Since marriage here is a license from the state, and all are supposed to be equal that way unless a compelling reason can be found for them not to be, that fucks you right up the ass...
They are equally allowed to marry someone of the opposite sex.
Nobody is equally right to marry the one they love. In some cases that's called stalking.

Actual Court cases prove you wrong. In 37 states they can also marry someone of the same sex.
only because of activist judges not following the will of the people. Besides that has nothing to do with the point we were discussing which is whether it is equal or not.

There have been 71 rulings. All but 11 ruled for marriage equality for gays. Of those 60 wins for gays, 17 of the rulings were made by republican appointed judges.

Do you know what the "will of the people" was when the SCOTUS ruled on Loving v Virginia?
17 of 60 is a minority. especially if they were put in place by Rino's and not true conservatives.

Best try again:

No problem:

Wouldn't she also be paying premiums?

Not if she made under a certain dollar amount the tax payer would be paying those premiums for her.

I didn't claim anything of the kind my little infant. Equality is an American value, and in the Constitution. Since marriage here is a license from the state, and all are supposed to be equal that way unless a compelling reason can be found for them not to be, that fucks you right up the ass...
Nobody is equally right to marry the one they love. In some cases that's called stalking.

Actual Court cases prove you wrong. In 37 states they can also marry someone of the same sex.
only because of activist judges not following the will of the people. Besides that has nothing to do with the point we were discussing which is whether it is equal or not.

There have been 71 rulings. All but 11 ruled for marriage equality for gays. Of those 60 wins for gays, 17 of the rulings were made by republican appointed judges.

Do you know what the "will of the people" was when the SCOTUS ruled on Loving v Virginia?
17 of 60 is a minority. especially if they were put in place by Rino's and not true conservatives.

It's a third of the judges. Still destroys your "liberal judges" canard....even with your "no true Scotsman" malarkey.

People who know what they are talking about--... to start with.

ROFLMNAO!

How COOL IS THAT?

They just make it up WHOLESALE!

With no ambiguity, Fluke stated her 'heartfelt' concern for the whores of the United States... who are being FORCED to pay THREE GRAND a YEAR to screw! And she DEMANDED that US CITIZENS PAY THE TAB FOR THOSE W H O R E S, through the tax payer subsidized obamascare insurance boondoggle.

It's not even a debatable point, yet the monkeys... they SO NEED to debate it. So here we are... debating the otherwise irrefutable.

Well, you were simply asked to quote Ms. Fluke saying it. You cannot.

And again, your opinion about what happened is noted. You cannot, have not, and will not be able to quote her saying any such thing.

In this atmosphere...that is acceptable. You needn't be correct; just loud. There is no score being kept about how many lies you tell. We all know you're lying (as you do too) but that'll have to be something you live with. Not us.
She wants birth control provided by obamacare's health insurance for everyone. That means the premium pays for it. If government subsidize the premium then the government pays for it.

Liberals can't think outside of the box.

So whether or not Ms. Fluke was demanding others pay for her contraception now becomes a question on whether she was getting a subsidy at the time?

My my, we've come a long way from her demanding you pay for her contraception.

Ah, so any ruling that you disagree with must be tainted.

As an aside, have you ever heard of 'Confirmation bias'? If not, you may want to look it up.

Rumor has it that the doctor slapped you in the face upon birth because he couldn't tell one end from the other. I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Let's find out, Ug!
Pictures at fifty paces......that way I won't have to get too close to you...and I'll stay upwind.

Gee, a congenital liar such as yourself wants to put up a picture? Go ahead. I'd warn the mods first though....surely it's going to take a lot of bandwidth to frame your entire fat ass.

Has anyone ever circumnavigated your belly or did the rovers get lost in the Navel valley?

You'd lose your money....you're the reason the government moved us from lights that work to lights that never get bright enough...if they did, we'd have to see your ugly face Jabba

Did you say 'money'????

I heard the military was considering dropping you into the Black Sea and setting off a tsunami. Is that true?

Let's find out, Ug!

Did you say 'money'????

I heard the military was considering dropping you into the Black Sea and setting off a tsunami. Is that true?

Y'know...you keep pretending that I am not a goddess....

...simple enough to determine....

Why do you refuse to put up both our pics, ugly?

Remember..... 'awesome' ends with 'me' and 'ugly' start with 'u'.

Did you say 'money'????

There is no guarantee either of you would provide a true picture.

Are you trying to get your own thread thrown in the rubber room?

You've said it in every way except saying it, and in my book, but not the court's yet, any two adults can marry, any. Now, if the courts can find a compelling state interest for not allowing two adults to marry, incest is top of the list, which they can't find with homosexuals, then that is another day in court.

First of all, disclaimer before you and other lefties jump to conclusion. I find incest disgusting and I am strongly against it. Now, please explain whats compelling state interest for allowing "gay marriage" and not "marriage" in between mother and adult daughter?
I can't find one but you seem to think there is one for gays not being able to marry?

The incest marriage only has two reasons the state won't approve, but only one is valid and that doesn't hold much water. One, the risks to the children's health when closely related adults mate, which they tend to do when married, and two, the "yuck" factor but that's icky doesn't count in court so all we have is the children. For a childless marriage, the courts are going to have one hell of a time finding valid reasons to discriminate, and they are already dealing with that question here and there. That is why I say any two adults, the risks from potential children shouldn't get in the way of the rights of adults to marry who they wish to.

Regardless of gay marriage that was going to come up. Most incestuous couples are heterosexual...

I knew you were going to go for degeneracy risk, but you kinda pulled it off in the next sentence.

You see, all those proponents of "gay marriage" love to claim that is all about love. Well, if is about love, what's the problem with mother/adult daughter marriage? First of all, nobody says they must be romantically involved (and even if they are, why is that anyone's problem?), and most likely, there is unconditional love in between them. Any argument against?

Did you say 'money'????

There is no guarantee either of you would provide a true picture.

Are you trying to get your own thread thrown in the rubber room?

Of course I would.

Unlike ug, I never lie.

But....you have a point about Ugly.....so she puts it up first, I put mine up right after.

She'll never do it....she's all hot air.

Last edited:

You people and your "real" conservatives :eusa_doh: :eusa_hand:

Did you say 'money'????

:popcorn:

How old are you anyway you asian minx? :eusa_think: PoliticalChic

The contract is intended only for couples who are capable of reproducing.
No, it isn't, which is why no one asks if you can have children, and so many can't or no longer can. That argument also died in the courts so, give it up.
Of course it is. That's the way it was for 250 years in this country, and thousands of years in Europe. Are you actually going to claim that Washington and Jefferson believed in gay marriage? No one ever asked if you could reproduce because there was no way to know until you didn't. However, we know beforehand that a couple of male fuck buddies or a couple of dykes are not going to reproduce.

That argument has been shot down 10,000 times already, but never count on a lib to quit using a bad argument.

The only reason for government to get involved in the marriage contract for tax purposes. Beside other reasons, one is to stimulate natality and give people incentives to procreate. Why people with more kids gets more tax breaks? Children of both parents are always better off then the others. Not implying that gays can't be good parents, and I am not implying that hetero couples are always good ones. Lefties websites are full of stories how homos are better parents then heteros, and in some cases that may be true (for couple of months :D) but thats all just propaganda.

The contract is intended only for couples who are capable of reproducing.
No, it isn't, which is why no one asks if you can have children, and so many can't or no longer can. That argument also died in the courts so, give it up.
Of course it is. That's the way it was for 250 years in this country, and thousands of years in Europe. Are you actually going to claim that Washington and Jefferson believed in gay marriage?
Don't need to. Among other things they were raping (no consent could be granted) their property, AKA human beings known as ******* (slaves). I don't need to ask them about my iPhone either.

Yeah, according to Larry Kramer and his "scientific research" of using gaydar to locate founding fathers who were homosexuals, it's interesting that the same founding fathers: Washington, Frankilin and Hamilton didn't have a reason to include anything in the Constitution, Bill or Rights or in their "papers".

Btw, you were told already, you're full of shit. :)

Forum List

Back