The Left Loses Ground...

Of course it is. That's the way it was for 250 years in this country, and thousands of years in Europe. Are you actually going to claim that Washington and Jefferson believed in gay marriage?
Don't need to. Among other things they were raping (no consent could be granted) their property, AKA human beings known as ******* (slaves). I don't need to ask them about my iPhone either.

We aren't talking about your iphone. We're talking about laws that have been around for hundreds of years. You claim these laws were intended to include gay couples. I just proved you're full of shit.
I didn't claim anything of the kind my little infant. Equality is an American value, and in the Constitution. Since marriage here is a license from the state, and all are supposed to be equal that way unless a compelling reason can be found for them not to be, that fucks you right up the ass...
They are equally allowed to marry someone of the opposite sex.
Nobody is equally right to marry the one they love. In some cases that's called stalking.

Thank you... in many cases, the one that one loves, does not return that love... and there is no right to force them to marry... .

And even when 'No" meant 'try harder', there was never a point where such was mandatory, thus where one had a 'RIGHT to marry the one, one loves.
someone else already countered your argument before you made it. Something to do with bigamy, incest, polygamy, etc. all violations of the law that do not violate equal rights and protection when it comes to marriage just like not allowing same sex marriage do not conflict with equal rights.

Don't need to. Among other things they were raping (no consent could be granted) their property, AKA human beings known as ******* (slaves). I don't need to ask them about my iPhone either.

We aren't talking about your iphone. We're talking about laws that have been around for hundreds of years. You claim these laws were intended to include gay couples. I just proved you're full of shit.
I didn't claim anything of the kind my little infant. Equality is an American value, and in the Constitution. Since marriage here is a license from the state, and all are supposed to be equal that way unless a compelling reason can be found for them not to be, that fucks you right up the ass...
Nobody is equally right to marry the one they love. In some cases that's called stalking.

Actual Court cases prove you wrong. In 37 states they can also marry someone of the same sex.
only because of activist judges not following the will of the people. Besides that has nothing to do with the point we were discussing which is whether it is equal or not.

44 of 46 cases? 'Activist judges' might account for 1 or 2 cases. But 44 of 46? With the USSC preserving every single one of them, while denying stays for every state trying to defend same sex marriage bans?

That's judicial consensus.

Are you confined to a rubber room?

(Reader, what you are seeing is the edges of the above cited creature's pretense crumbling around it. It desperately wants to face the facts, 'hoping' that the facts are not true. But it cannot find the means to contest reality, so instead it works to deflect from reality, as a means to obscure the truth, FROM ITSELF!

This can be hard to watch, but it is important that you read the desperate cries of it's feckless little deflections, and see for yourself how deep the psychosis is... it truly has no means to face reality. It simply is crazier than a shit-house rat!)

You continually describe yourself as fading from reality. Isn't there someone to help you?
Who is this 'reader' you keep referring to?

(I know... and it does get tedious, but it is important that you train yourself to recognize this mess for what it is.

There's absolutely no connection to reality in that rant. Yet she 'believes' it to be truth. Which is the personification of the idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder: OKA: Delusion.)

We get it. You need help.

Do I?

Now you're basing that on what ... SPECIFICALLY.

(Reader... observe the looming deflection and witness for yourself delusion on parade, as it has no means to offer a lucid response, sustaining its own public profession.)

Yes, you do.
I'm basing my claim on the lunacy of your posts.

She said it, on national television. We all witnessed her saying it.

What you want to do is to reject that reality and substitute one which better suits your own subjective needs.

But hey! Such is the nature of delusion.

Surely you can quote her saying exactly that. C'mon....man up and back up your words.

Ahh... so the relativist requires 'exactly that'.

LOL! Pitiful...

Here's a link to an article on the whole pathetic rant, wherein she cried about contraception costing $3000 year... demanding that WE PAY FOR IT, because she's in college and it's not fair for her to make the hard choices, to not have unprotected sex, when she's not prepared to conceive a child and raise it.

Well, where is the quote from Ms. Fluke demanding you pay for her contraception?

You do know how to quote someone, don't you?

No problem:

Georgetown co-ed Please pay for us to have sex We re going broke buying birth control Hot Air

Here's a better resource:

If ya need it directly from the S L U T S mouth... knock yourself out:

Sandra Fluke demanding the people of the United State pay her for having sex and to strip Christians of their right to freely practice their religion:

Gee, at no point does she say that she wanted tax payers to pay for a penny of contraception.
You clearly didn't listen to Ms. Fluke's testimony.

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?

Wow mr. genius caught someone making a mistake. You do know he meant birth control right. Stop being stupid.

Actual Court cases prove you wrong. In 37 states they can also marry someone of the same sex.
only because of activist judges not following the will of the people. Besides that has nothing to do with the point we were discussing which is whether it is equal or not.

44 of 46 cases? 'Activist judges' might account for 1 or 2 cases. But 44 of 46? With the USSC preserving every single one of them, while denying stays for every state trying to defend same sex marriage bans?

liberals appointed those judges.
Proof we don't need Liberals in charge.

liberals appointed those judges.
Proof we don't need Liberals in charge.

So any ruling you disagree with is 'activist judges'? Why couldn't it be a ruling consistent with legal precedent?

I mean, 44 of 46 cases.....including some Reagan appointees.

This is how the right works.

They keep telling the same lie until it becomes fact.

And the RWs never know they've been had.
So you're saying she can afford to by her own birth control. Then she must've been the one lying because she said she couldn't and needed the government to buy them for her.

Free birth control = Don't have sex.

Certainly you can quote her saying as much? No? Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does.

"Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does."

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

You make this sooooo easy....

...easy...like Fluke.

Translation: You can't quote her saying that.

All too easy; like you crushing your bed springs.

What you want to do is to reject that reality and substitute one which better suits your own subjective needs.

ssshhhh
She wanted the government to pay for her birth control not her contraceptive. He's calling you out on a technicality.

(Reader, what you are seeing is the edges of the above cited creature's pretense crumbling around it. It desperately wants to face the facts, 'hoping' that the facts are not true. But it cannot find the means to contest reality, so instead it works to deflect from reality, as a means to obscure the truth, FROM ITSELF!

This can be hard to watch, but it is important that you read the desperate cries of it's feckless little deflections, and see for yourself how deep the psychosis is... it truly has no means to face reality. It simply is crazier than a shit-house rat!)

You continually describe yourself as fading from reality. Isn't there someone to help you?

(I know... and it does get tedious, but it is important that you train yourself to recognize this mess for what it is.

There's absolutely no connection to reality in that rant. Yet she 'believes' it to be truth. Which is the personification of the idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder: OKA: Delusion.)

Do I?

(Reader... observe the looming deflection and witness for yourself delusion on parade, as it has no means to offer a lucid response, sustaining its own public profession.)

Yes, you do.
I would have thought that the bizarre and endless conversation he has with an imaginary 'reader' would be worthy at least an evaluation.

So you're saying she can afford to by her own birth control. Then she must've been the one lying because she said she couldn't and needed the government to buy them for her.

Free birth control = Don't have sex.

Certainly you can quote her saying as much? No? Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does.

"Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does."

...easy...like Fluke.

ssshhhh
She wanted the government to pay for her birth control not her contraceptive. He's calling you out on a technicality.

No.

She was never quoted (by you or anyone else) ever saying such a thing.

Surely you can quote her saying exactly that. C'mon....man up and back up your words.

LOL! Pitiful...

Here's a link to an article on the whole pathetic rant, wherein she cried about contraception costing $3000 year... demanding that WE PAY FOR IT, because she's in college and it's not fair for her to make the hard choices, to not have unprotected sex, when she's not prepared to conceive a child and raise it.

Well, where is the quote from Ms. Fluke demanding you pay for her contraception?

No problem:

Georgetown co-ed Please pay for us to have sex We re going broke buying birth control Hot Air

Sandra Fluke demanding the people of the United State pay her for having sex and to strip Christians of their right to freely practice their religion:

Gee, at no point does she say that she wanted tax payers to pay for a penny of contraception.

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?

Best try again:

No problem:

[/QUOTE]

Here's one with a Nut and the Slut:

...easy...like Fluke.

ssshhhh

No.

ok I goofed, contraception does mean birth control.
Fluke had appeared before Pelosi in the all-Democratic committee to testify in favor of the Obamacare regulation that requires all health care plans in the United States to cover, with fees or co-pay, sterilizations and all FDA-approved contraceptives including those that cause abortions.
In Favor of a regulation that pays, via government mandate, birth control.
Pelosi Fluke s 3 000 Contraception Testimony Factual --Despite 9-Per-Month Birth Control Pills

That means government issued health insurance has to pay for birth control. That is close enough to saying the government pays for it.

LOL! Pitiful...

No problem:

Best try again:

No problem:

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?[/QUOTE]

She's advocating for contraceptives to be included in insurance coverage. Why do you insist on being so stupid?

LOL! Pitiful...

No problem:

Best try again:

No problem:

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?[/QUOTE]

I guess you posting that she didn't say what you said she stated is some sort of mind trick?

Relax guy, you've lost the argument.
If the quote was out there, you would have found it by now. It's not.
You're just embarrassing yourself now. So much so that Political Chic has abandoned her own thread; that never happens.

LOL! Pitiful...

No problem:

Best try again:

No problem:

She said she was for government mandating, that all, ALL, health insurances pay for birth control. Since Obamacare sets it up so that the government pays for poor peoples health insurance and those insurances are mandated to pay for birth control it is therefore also true that government pays for it, however indirectly.

...easy...like Fluke.

ssshhhh

No.

ok I goofed, contraception does mean birth control.
Fluke had appeared before Pelosi in the all-Democratic committee to testify in favor of the Obamacare regulation that requires all health care plans in the United States to cover, with fees or co-pay, sterilizations and all FDA-approved contraceptives including those that cause abortions.
In Favor of a regulation that pays, via government mandate, birth control.
Pelosi Fluke s 3 000 Contraception Testimony Factual --Despite 9-Per-Month Birth Control Pills

That means government issued health insurance has to pay for birth control. That is close enough to saying the government pays for it.
She paid for her own insurance so, no, it does not.

LOL! Pitiful...

No problem:

Best try again:

No problem:

She's advocating for contraceptives to be included in insurance coverage. Why do you insist on being so stupid?[/QUOTE]

Which she pays for via the premiums.

No problem:

Best try again:

No problem:

She said she was for government mandating, that all, ALL, health insurances pay for birth control. Since Obamacare sets it up so that the government pays for poor peoples health insurance and those insurances are mandated to pay for birth control it is therefore also true that government pays for it, however indirectly.

And there go the goalposts...

Now your argument is that shes advocating that insurance plans cover contraception and that others may get subsidized insurance plans = her demanding we pay for her contraception.

You couldn't sound more silly if you tried.

In fact, Obamacare mandates that you are penalized if you don't buy insurance.

Do I?

Yes, you do.

Well, then you should probably define lunacy and demonstrate the specific elements of my post that meet the standard of that concept.

(Reader, hang in there... it's tough to see, but its important you come to recognize just how pitiful these 'people' are.)

No problem:

Best try again:

No problem:

And there go the goalposts...

Now your argument is that shes advocating that insurance plans cover contraception and that others may get subsidized insurance plans = her demanding we pay for her contraception.

You couldn't sound more silly if you tried.

In fact, Obamacare mandates that you are penalized if you don't buy insurance.

LOL!

HEY LOOK KIDS! obama IS NOT SUBSIDIZING MEDICAL INSURANCE WITH OUR MONEY ANY MORE!

At least according to this pathetic crank... but that's only because its subjective needs require that Health Insurance is now ENTIRELY PRIVATE WITH NO AFFILIATION TO FEDERAL SUBSIDIES.

Not to mention that the ONLY potential means for the Catholics to be FORCED to pay for that which their eeply held religious beliefs reject... is BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SUBSIDIZING HEALTH INSURANCE and THE ONLY REASON THAT THE SLUT WAS BEFORE CONGRESS WAS TO INFLUENCE LEGISLATORS TO FORCE THE CATHOLICS TO PAY FOR CONTRACEPTION< BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SUBSIDIZING THEIR HEALTHCARE PLAN!

LOL!... But other than that... she didn't say NUTTIN' ABOUT US PAYING FOR HER SEX!

Do I?

Yes, you do.

Well, then you should probably define lunacy and demonstrate the specific elements of my post that meet the standard of that concept.

(Reader, hang in there... it's tough to see, but its important you come to recognize just how pitiful these 'people' are.)

Agreed...some people think that if they call a woman "slut" often enough, they'll somehow be thought of as creative.

Forum List

Back