The Left Loses Ground...

Coming from some idiot who as a avatar of a person who cant seem to be able to buy her own birth control without help from the federal government :wtf:

This is how the right works.

They keep telling the same lie until it becomes fact.

And the RWs never know they've been had.
So you're saying she can afford to by her own birth control. Then she must've been the one lying because she said she couldn't and needed the government to buy them for her.

Free birth control = Don't have sex.

Certainly you can quote her saying as much? No? Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does.

"Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does."

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

You make this sooooo easy....

...easy...like Fluke.

Translation: You can't quote her saying that.

All too easy; like you crushing your bed springs.

The Left likes nothing better than sluts as they represent zero personal responsibility and values.....and therefore, needs big government to take care of them.
And that is why your avi/icon is a heroine to Leftists.

You still won't put up you pic, huh, Ug?

Waiting for Halloween?

Last edited:
You're too much. How is it possible for a mind to be sound when there are deeply twisted perverted cravings swirling around?

All minds experience foolish notions... and there are no exceptions.

Such is the nature of the human brain.

Here's how it works:

The human brain merely samples the senses to determine the status the environment... .

From those samples of its available resources, it plots for solutions to a couple of fundamental considerations; Survival and Procreation; which is broken down into subcategories regarding priority; security, food, shelter, companionship, etc... .

The brain never stops sampling senses and plotting solutions. That's all it does. "Where am I, Why am I here, Where am I going and How do I get there safely."

This whirs around in thein the sub-conscious back-ground 24/7 - non-stop. Sampling and plotting, Sampling and plotting, Sampling and plotting... .

From time to time, flecks of those sub-conscious considerations land upon the desktop, so to speak, flashing into the consciousness. Most of the time, what hits the desk top are those things which are relevant to the task at hand, or a relevant issue.

But occasionally, some odd bit flashes that cause the consciousness to pause... it could be anything, but it usually causes a 'what the fuck was that?', response. The sound mind recognizes it as an anomaly; as just the weird flash of junk that popped into one's head and dismisses it.

The unsound mind, pauses to consider it, and it does so until it turns into a juicy little obsession... the sick fuckin' mind... well it nourishes that odd bit... milking it into a serious problem, which results in the need to act upon it and therein is when someone get's hurt, usually the sick fucker itself... but all too often it sucks some innocent into its sick little vortex.

Could be anything... a notice of how hot the bosses wife is, or something that excites, but is otherwise out of reach or wholly unpractical... such as something that is 'forbidden'.

The sound mind sees it, isolates it, labels it 'disqualified from consideration' and sends it to the trash and deletes the trash file.

The unsound mind... does not.
You're too much. How is it possible for a mind to be sound when there are deeply twisted perverted cravings swirling around?

Here's how it works:

The human brain merely samples the senses to determine the status the environment... .

From those samples of its available resources, it plots for solutions to a couple of fundamental considerations; Survival and Procreation; which is broken down into subcategories regarding priority; security, food, shelter, companionship, etc... .

The brain never stops sampling senses and plotting solutions. That's all it does. "Where am I, Why am I here, Where am I going and How do I get there safely."

This whirs around in thein the sub-conscious back-ground 24/7 - non-stop. Sampling and plotting, Sampling and plotting, Sampling and plotting... .

From time to time, flecks of those sub-conscious considerations land upon the desktop, so to speak, flashing into the consciousness. Most of the time, what hits the desk top are those things which are relevant to the task at hand, or a relevant issue.

But occasionally, some odd bit flashes that cause the consciousness to pause... it could be anything, but it usually causes a 'what the fuck was that?', response. The sound mind recognizes it as an anomaly; as just the weird flash of junk that popped into one's head and dismisses it.

The unsound mind, pauses to consider it, and it does so until it turns into a juicy little obsession... the sick fuckin' mind... well it nourishes that odd bit... milking it into a serious problem, which results in the need to act upon it and therein is when someone get's hurt, usually the sick fucker itself... but all too often it sucks some innocent into its sick little vortex.

Could be anything... a notice of how hot the bosses wife is, or something that excites, but is otherwise out of reach or wholly unpractical... such as something that is 'forbidden'.

The sound mind sees it, isolates it, labels it 'disqualified from consideration' and sends it to the trash and deletes the trash file.

Do you possess a sound mind?

"The sound mind sees it, isolates it, labels it 'disqualified from consideration' and sends it to the trash and deletes the trash file." How very simple.

And of course you've called your Congressman for the repeal of the Civil Rights Act that requires that I serve YOU, a Christian, in all 50 states, right?

There is NOTHING in the Civil Rights Act which requires anyone to tolerate behavior which they find offensive.

The Civil Rights act, while a colossal mistake... provided for protections for people who were GENETIC MINORITIES...

THERE IS NO GENETIC COMPONENT TO SEXUAL DEVIANCY... as sexual deviancy is LEARNED BEHAVIOR.

Here's how it works:

Here's how it works:

"The sound mind sees it, isolates it, labels it 'disqualified from consideration' and sends it to the trash and deletes the trash file." How very simple.

Sound reasoning is always simple... Life IS black and white.

What you're crying about is the rationalization that rejects the black and white reality, in favor of the 'shades of grey', between right and wrong.

But such is the nature of delusion as, absent that fault, delusion is simply not possible.

Here's how it works:

Here's how it works:

What you're crying about is the rationalization that rejects the black and white reality, in favor of the 'shades of grey', between right and wrong.

But such is the nature of delusion as, absent that fault, delusion is simply not possible.

Are you confined to a rubber room?

Coming from some idiot who as a avatar of a person who cant seem to be able to buy her own birth control without help from the federal government :wtf:

So you're saying she can afford to by her own birth control. Then she must've been the one lying because she said she couldn't and needed the government to buy them for her.

Certainly you can quote her saying as much? No? Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does.

"Well, don't let the truth stand in the way of a good lie. The right wing never does."

...easy...like Fluke.

She said it, on national television. We all witnessed her saying it.

What you want to do is to reject that reality and substitute one which better suits your own subjective needs.

But hey! Such is the nature of delusion.

...easy...like Fluke.

The Left likes nothing better than sluts as they represent zero personal responsibility and values.....and therefore, needs big government to take care of then.
And that is why your avi/icon is a heroine to Leftists.

You still won't put up you pic, huh, Ug?

Waiting for Halloween?

And still no quotes of Ms. Fluke asking for free contraceptives....
You're ugly enough without the lying.

...easy...like Fluke.

What you want to do is to reject that reality and substitute one which better suits your own subjective needs.

Surely you can quote her saying exactly that. C'mon....man up and back up your words.

Here's how it works:

Here's how it works:

(Reader, what you are seeing is the edges of the above cited creature's pretense crumbling around it. It desperately wants to face the facts, 'hoping' that the facts are not true. But it cannot find the means to contest reality, so instead it works to deflect from reality, as a means to obscure the truth, FROM ITSELF!

This can be hard to watch, but it is important that you read the desperate cries of it's feckless little deflections, and see for yourself how deep the psychosis is... it truly has no means to face reality. It simply is crazier than a shit-house rat!)

Here's how it works:

Here's how it works:

(Reader, what you are seeing is the edges of the above cited creature's pretense crumbling around it. It desperately wants to face the facts, 'hoping' that the facts are not true. But it cannot find the means to contest reality, so instead it works to deflect from reality, as a means to obscure the truth, FROM ITSELF!

This can be hard to watch, but it is important that you read the desperate cries of it's feckless little deflections, and see for yourself how deep the psychosis is... it truly has no means to face reality. It simply is crazier than a shit-house rat!)

You continually describe yourself as fading from reality. Isn't there someone to help you?
Who is this 'reader' you keep referring to?

...easy...like Fluke.

Surely you can quote her saying exactly that. C'mon....man up and back up your words.

Ahh... so the relativist requires 'exactly that'.

LOL! Pitiful...

Here's a link to an article on the whole pathetic rant, wherein she cried about contraception costing $3000 year... demanding that WE PAY FOR IT, because she's in college and it's not fair for her to make the hard choices, to not have unprotected sex, when she's not prepared to conceive a child and raise it.

Georgetown co-ed Please pay for us to have sex We re going broke buying birth control Hot Air

Last edited:

...easy...like Fluke.

LOL! Pitiful...

Here's a link to an article on the whole pathetic rant, wherein she cried about contraception costing $3000 year... demanding that WE PAY FOR IT, because she's in college and it's not fair for her to make the hard choices, to not have unprotected sex, when she's not prepared to conceive a child and raise it.

So....you can't quote her saying what you stated she said. Some people would call you a liar. And they'd be right.

Seriously, just admit you're wrong and try to salvage what is left of your manhood.

Here's how it works:

Here's how it works:

You continually describe yourself as fading from reality. Isn't there someone to help you?

(I know... and it does get tedious, but it is important that you train yourself to recognize this mess for what it is.

There's absolutely no connection to reality in that rant. Yet she 'believes' it to be truth. Which is the personification of the idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder: OKA: Delusion.)

So....you can't quote her saying what you stated she said. Some people would call you a liar. And they'd be right.

Seriously, just admit you're wrong and try to salvage what is left of your manhood.

I not only can.. I literally just did.

Do ya need me to do it again?

No problem:

Georgetown co-ed Please pay for us to have sex We re going broke buying birth control Hot Air

Here's a better resource:

If ya need it directly from the S L U T S mouth... knock yourself out:

Sandra Fluke demanding the people of the United State pay her for having sex and to strip Christians of their right to freely practice their religion:

Last edited:

...easy...like Fluke.

LOL! Pitiful...

Well, where is the quote from Ms. Fluke demanding you pay for her contraception?

You do know how to quote someone, don't you?

...easy...like Fluke.

LOL! Pitiful...

Well, where is the quote from Ms. Fluke demanding you pay for her contraception?

No problem:

Sandra Fluke demanding the people of the United State pay her for having sex and to strip Christians of their right to freely practice their religion:

Here's one with a Nut and the Slut:

(I know... and it does get tedious, but it is important that you train yourself to recognize this mess for what it is.

There's absolutely no connection to reality in that rant. Yet she 'believes' it to be truth. Which is the personification of the idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder: OKA: Delusion.)

We get it. You need help.

We get it. You need help.

Do I?

Now you're basing that on what ... SPECIFICALLY.

(Reader... observe the looming deflection and witness for yourself delusion on parade, as it has no means to offer a lucid response, sustaining its own public profession.)

Of course it is. That's the way it was for 250 years in this country, and thousands of years in Europe. Are you actually going to claim that Washington and Jefferson believed in gay marriage?
Don't need to. Among other things they were raping (no consent could be granted) their property, AKA human beings known as ******* (slaves). I don't need to ask them about my iPhone either.

We aren't talking about your iphone. We're talking about laws that have been around for hundreds of years. You claim these laws were intended to include gay couples. I just proved you're full of shit.
I didn't claim anything of the kind my little infant. Equality is an American value, and in the Constitution. Since marriage here is a license from the state, and all are supposed to be equal that way unless a compelling reason can be found for them not to be, that fucks you right up the ass...
They are equally allowed to marry someone of the opposite sex.
Nobody is equally right to marry the one they love. In some cases that's called stalking.

Actual Court cases prove you wrong. In 37 states they can also marry someone of the same sex.
only because of activist judges not following the will of the people. Besides that has nothing to do with the point we were discussing which is whether it is equal or not.

LOL! Pitiful...

No problem:

Gee, at no point does she say that she wanted tax payers to pay for a penny of contraception.
You clearly didn't listen to Ms. Fluke's testimony.

So, again, can you quote Ms. Fluke saying what you stated she said? If not, is there any reason you shouldn't be called what you clearly are...a liar?

Forum List

Back