The left is turning brutal. Whatever happened to criminal justice reform. Whatever happened to Christian Mercy?

Why won't they do that for LGBT? Why won't they do that for freedom of speech? Why won't they do that against gun violence? Why won't they do that against the rich destroying our middle class? Why just do it for borderline cases where the guy that was killed was a life time criminal. If you're going to do it then do it for something that is clear and justified. If so I'd support it.
Poor leftard doesn't understand.

They did it to smear Trump.

EVERYTHING they do is to smear Trump.

Nina turner one of the supporters of Bernie Sanders said it best. It is a sin there are some Democrats who are wishing the people of east Palestine would die because they are Trump supporters. Contrast that with people like myself and millions of other Americans on the left and right who say wait a second those BLM protesters and those January 6 protesters who illegally trespass a government building don’t deserve to languish in jail for four years like the shaman guy or like other people.

Far left Democrats live in their own fantasy world making other Americans reality a nightmare. They are hypocrites of the lowest order they don’t care at all that Black Lives Matter protesters also have trespassed illegally into government buildings. They the far left ie The January 6 committee are politically motivated(they are not motivated by justice) and that’s why we have political prisoners the January 6 prisoners.

The present conditions for the January 6 protesters are worse than that of those in Guantánamo Bay. This constitutes cruel and unusual punishment this is against the Bill of Rights. It’s not just any old prison.

I will go ahead and once again call out Michelle Obama she said it right when they go low we go high. God bless all happy St. Patrick’s Day.
And yet you offer no proof of what you claim.

You mean women who want the freedom to get abortions?
You mean people who would organize into unions and demand a better wage?
You mean people who insist corporations go green?
You mean the people who got us out of Afganistan and didn't lie us into Iraq?
You mean the party that passed labor laws?
You mean the party that passed Civil Rights and voting rights? Oh I forgot that was you guys. Back then. Before you changed. For the worst. KKKrazy how much you've changed since black people joined the Democratic party.
You mean people who don't tell gays they are going to hell and let them marry each other? You still mad about that?
You mean people who won't let Trump break the law over and over again?
My friend Go back to what was said in the original post …what is wrong with BLM protesters or January 6 protesters getting a slap on the wrist for trespassing into a government building. ? This is in line with Christian values with humanitarian values. Sending people like this to jail for a few years is barbarism it’s something from the devil. Do you agree or disagree ? this is the entire point of this thread. Do you have your humanity. This is America we cannot have cruel and unusual punishment for political opponents. I don’t agree with BLM but it would be inhumane and satanic to want to send somebody who supports BLM and who illegally trespassed into a government building to jail for a few years.

Labor unions came from Democrats, Democrats brought The right for women to vote by the millions because of great man like Woodrow Wilson my friend. Democrats like FDR and Frances Perkins the female labor secretary of the 1930s brought us more middle class jobs jobs. Did you just read that in the 1930s we had a female labor secretary a Democrat.
1679089950888.jpeg

The Democrat Walter Reuther and leader of the united auto workers brought us more rights and he was a big-time Democrat he was an American patriot as well.

We can talk about corporations Ford motor company was a pioneer for civil rights they were the greatest civil rights movement of the 20th century bringing millions of poor whites and poor black into the middle class.

Last edited:
You mean the parts of the country where economic activity happens?

Trumpland is a bunch of empty spaces and dying towns full of inbred losers.
I suppose drug dealing, shoplifting, carjacking, mugging, home invasions and burglary are technically economic activities.

I suppose drug dealing, shoplifting, carjacking, mugging, home invasions and burglary are technically economic activities.

Nope, they are the result of a rich country that still allows poverty.

The Europeans don't have these problems. Neither do the Japanese or the Canadians.

Why?

They treat addiction as a medical problem, not a criminal one.
They have extensive poverty relief programs
They don't let any idiot who wants a gun have one.
They have universal health care to include mental health treatment.

But America keeps sitting in the class like the retard saying "2+2=Cat" and the other kids laugh at us.

My friend Go back to what was said in the original post …what is wrong with BLM protesters or January 6 protesters getting a slap on the wrist for trespassing into a government building. ? This is in line with Christian values with humanitarian values. Sending people like this to jail for a few years is barbarism it’s something from the devil. Do you agree or disagree ? this is the entire point of this thread. Do you have your humanity. This is America we cannot have cruel and unusual punishment for political opponents. I don’t agree with BLM but it would be inhumane and satanic to want to send somebody who supports BLM and who illegally trespassed into a government building to jail for a few years.

Labor unions came from Democrats, Democrats brought The right for women to vote by the millions because of great man like Woodrow Wilson my friend. Democrats like FDR and Frances Perkins the female labor secretary of the 1930s brought us more middle class jobs jobs. Did you just read that in the 1930s we had a female labor secretary a Democrat.
View attachment 766720

The Democrat Walter Reuther and leader of the united auto workers brought us more rights and he was a big-time Democrat he was an American patriot as well.

We can talk about corporations Ford motor company was a pioneer for civil rights they were the greatest civil rights movement of the 20th century bringing millions of poor whites and poor black into the middle class.
BLM riots are nothing compared to trying to pull off a coup. AND, to attack our politicians? It's treason. It was an attempted coup.

Those BLM riots didn't attack our democratic process. If you can't see the differences it's because you don't want to.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Handed Harsher Sentences Than Capitol Rioters​

Forum List

Back