The left is turning brutal. Whatever happened to criminal justice reform. Whatever happened to Christian Mercy?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Nina turner one of the supporters of Bernie Sanders said it best. It is a sin there are some Democrats who are wishing the people of east Palestine would die because they are Trump supporters. Contrast that with people like myself and millions of other Americans on the left and right who say wait a second those BLM protesters and those January 6 protesters who illegally trespass a government building don’t deserve to languish in jail for four years like the shaman guy or like other people.

Far left Democrats live in their own fantasy world making other Americans reality a nightmare. They are hypocrites of the lowest order they don’t care at all that Black Lives Matter protesters also have trespassed illegally into government buildings. They the far left ie The January 6 committee are politically motivated(they are not motivated by justice) and that’s why we have political prisoners the January 6 prisoners.

The present conditions for the January 6 protesters are worse than that of those in Guantánamo Bay. This constitutes cruel and unusual punishment this is against the Bill of Rights. It’s not just any old prison.

I will go ahead and once again call out Michelle Obama she said it right when they go low we go high. God bless all happy St. Patrick’s Day.

Nina turner one of the supporters of Bernie Sanders said it best. It is a sin there are some Democrats who are wishing the people of east Palestine would die because they are Trump supporters. Contrast that with people like myself and millions of other Americans on the left and right who say wait a second those BLM protesters and those January 6 protesters who illegally trespass a government building don’t deserve to languish in jail for four years like the shaman guy or like other people.

Far left Democrats live in their own fantasy world making other Americans reality a nightmare. They are hypocrites of the lowest order they don’t care at all that Black Lives Matter protesters also have trespassed illegally into government buildings. They the far left ie The January 6 committee are politically motivated(they are not motivated by justice) and that’s why we have political prisoners the January 6 prisoners.

The present conditions for the January 6 protesters are worse than that of those in Guantánamo Bay. This constitutes cruel and unusual punishment this is against the Bill of Rights. It’s not just any old prison.

I will go ahead and once again call out Michelle Obama she said it right when they go low we go high. God bless all happy St. Patrick’s Day.
This was going on before Palestine.

Many democrats said those Trump supporters who don't take the vaccine should not get medical care and just to let them die.

This is who they were all along, but now that they have complete power, they no longer have to hide it.

The goddamn right wants me dead and wants to force government into my goddamn life. Criminal justice reform died when it was made about race. It should be about everyone being treated with respect.

The goddamn right wants me dead and wants to force government into my goddamn life. Criminal justice reform died when it was made about race. It should be about everyone being treated with respect.
The right wants medical care no matter what vaccines they do or do not take, or if they life in a Trump area of town

But the blood thirsty bastards dont' stop there, they also want to force you to take care of your unborn child instead of let you kill it.

What a bunch of fascists.

Actually, I'm grateful BLM showed as much restraint as they did.

Most of the demonstrations were peaceful.

If they really wanted to burn down the country, they could have. They didn't. They just asked for reforms white people are STILL dragging their heels on.

Christian: It’s annoying and I don’t always want to do it, but I’ll pray for my enemies, and respect their holiness in their humanity, and not wish ill on them.

Leftist Secularist: THESE PEOPLE WHO DONT THINK LIKE ME ARE SO ANNOYING.. MAYBE WE CAN SAY THEYRE DANGEROUS??.. AND IF THEY ARE A DANGER TO OTHERS BECAUSE OF HOW THEY THINK.. IS IT REALLY THAT BAD IF THEY DIED??? IT WOULD BE A GOOD FOR SOCIETY IF THEY DIED!

Christian: It’s annoying and I don’t always want to do it, but I’ll pray for my enemies, and respect their holiness in their humanity, and not wish ill on them.

Leftist Secularist: THESE PEOPLE WHO DONT THINK LIKE ME ARE SO ANNOYING.. MAYBE WE CAN SAY THEYRE DANGEROUS??.. AND IF THEY ARE A DANGER TO OTHERS BECAUSE OF HOW THEY THINK.. IS IT REALLY THAT BAD IF THEY DIED??? IT WOULD BE A GOOD FOR SOCIETY IF THEY DIED!

Right, because Christians are so tolerant.. Except for the heretics they tortured, witches they burned and infidels they've smited.

th

And of course you would never want someone dead or force government into someone else's life...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You drunk?

Why do you always demonize any movements that start out sincere? BLM because cops treat blacks like 2nd class citizens. And you defend the cops?

I thought Republicans sided with Netenyahoo not Palestine. Yet still 80% of American jews are Democrats. Are they stupid too?

Fox News thinks your an idiot and they've been knowingly and purposely lying to you for decades. And don't say you don't watch Fox because the source you watch or listen to is lying to you too. They just aren't in a Dominion lawsuit so we can't see all their private text messages on work phones. Wish we could. Wish we could see what Alex Jones and Rush Limpballs really believe(d)

Democrats are horrible people.

You mean women who want the freedom to get abortions?
You mean people who would organize into unions and demand a better wage?
You mean people who insist corporations go green?
You mean the people who got us out of Afganistan and didn't lie us into Iraq?
You mean the party that passed labor laws?
You mean the party that passed Civil Rights and voting rights? Oh I forgot that was you guys. Back then. Before you changed. For the worst. KKKrazy how much you've changed since black people joined the Democratic party.
You mean people who don't tell gays they are going to hell and let them marry each other? You still mad about that?
You mean people who won't let Trump break the law over and over again?

You mean women who want the freedom to get abortions?
You mean people who would organize into unions and demand a better wage?
You mean people who insist corporations go green?
You mean the people who got us out of Afganistan and didn't lie us into Iraq?
You mean the party that passed labor laws?
You mean the party that passed Civil Rights and voting rights? Oh I forgot that was you guys. Back then. Before you changed. For the worst. KKKrazy how much you've changed since black people joined the Democratic party.
You mean people who don't tell gays they are going to hell and let them marry each other? You still mad about that?
You mean people who won't let Trump break the law over and over again?
I really do not think that was what you meant to say, my man.

If they really wanted to burn down the country, they could have. They didn't. They just asked for reforms white people are STILL dragging their heels on.

1679079390983.jpeg

ap21229829313014-c2b74a25676cb3b3402abe9ffcb837e48ae4710f.jpg

black-lives-matter-capitol-siege-false-equivalence-08-gty-llr-210116_1610807878291_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

merlin_172982691_2133fe08-9072-4453-960d-c5e9a07594ca-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Why won't they do that for LGBT? Why won't they do that for freedom of speech? Why won't they do that against gun violence? Why won't they do that against the rich destroying our middle class? Why just do it for borderline cases where the guy that was killed was a life time criminal. If you're going to do it then do it for something that is clear and justified. If so I'd support it.

They could burn down the Clinton Archipelago...not Trumpland.

Screenshot_20230317-140845-871.png

"christian mercy"?

Forum List

Back