The Left Hired Ferguson Protesters

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Just as the Left created and supported the Occupy Wall Street street urchins, turns out the Soros Left hired protesters to riot in Ferguson.....

....but the thugs aren't satisfied with the speed at which the promised funds are being delivered.

So they're bringing there specific well honed skill sets back to the streets

1."Ferguson Protesters Now Protesting Over Not Getting Paid

2....protesters who looted, rioted, burned buildings and overturned police cars in Ferguson, Missouri, last year were promised payment of up to $5,000 per month to join the protests.

3. ....the Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE), the successor group to the now-bankrupt St. Louis branch of ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now), stiffed the protesters, they launched a sit-in protest at the headquarters of MORE and created a Twitter page to demand their money, the Washington Times reports.

4. ...the paid rioters who tore up Ferguson, MO, are protesting again.

5. ....paid $5,000.00 a month for running around holding a sign and burning down an occasional building...

6. ....the Ferguson riots, characterized as a spontaneous eruption of anger over the shooting of unarmed black criminal Michael Brown by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, cost the county $4.2 million.

7. The protesters say they are unable to pay their bills after taking time to travel to Ferguson.

[This is priceless:]
8. "There is an insidious strand of racism and white supremacy that exists in this movement. This money is typically in the hands of white people who oversee the types of services that the non-profit provides, while having select token black people to spearhead the conversations within and to the community."

9. MORE is funded by liberal billionaire George Soros, the Times notes, through his Open Society Foundations (OSF).

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Ferguson Protesters Now Protesting Over Not Getting Paid
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

10 ."There's absolutely no doubt that part of the reason that Ferguson flared up was because protesters were being paid to be there. That makes you wonder how many are being paid in Baltimore? How many more will be paid in the future?"
Ferguson Protesters Now Protesting Over Not Getting Paid

Of course they did. They have been doing things like this for a long time. My aunt was offered money by the democrat party to go to the protests in Chicago in 60s. Yes, she still has the invitation.

They are feckless. They are all pieces of shit. Their followers are that fucking dumb, while they think they are so smart at the same time.

More info here..

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7855

In the summer of 2014, MORE launched a highly incendiary initiative called “Justice for Mike Brown,” named in memory of a black teenager who had been shot and killed by a white police officer on August 9th in Ferguson, Missouri. In the aftermath of the incident, MORE helped advance a false narrative which stated that the officer had killed Brown in cold blood while the latter's hands were raised in the air to indicate peaceful, submissive surrender. The organization was also a major force in leading a long series of contentious, sometimes violent, protests demanding that “justice” be served in that case. Further, MORE worked aggressively to free those pro-Brown demonstrators who had been jailed for acts of vandalism, arson, looting, assault, and rioting. When compelling ballistic, eyewitness, and forensic evidence eventually indicated that Brown in fact had assaulted the officer and tried to steal his gun just prior to the fatal shooting, MORE's fanatical rage over the incident was undiminished.

Also in 2014, MORE paid at least 80 individuals and organizations to participate in the Ferguson protests. Some of those protesters received $5,000 per month. Much of that money derived from the billionaire financier George Soros, who, according to the Washington Times, “gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.”MORE is an organizational member of several national and local activist networks, including the Center for Popular Democracy, Missouri Jobs with Justice, the Missouri Organizing Collaborative, the New Economy Coalition, Rising Tide North America, and Right to the City.MORE's executive director is the former SEIU organizer Jeff Ordower, who previously headed ACORN's Midwest operations. In his online biography, Ordower states that he was “one of a group of founders of the Chicago-based organization Gender Just, which merged queer, class and racial justice.”

According to a Statement of Revenue that MORE provided to the IRS, in 2012 the organization received $21,460 in government grants.

For additional information on MORE, click here.

This site is also useful for checking other groups.....

More info here..

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7855

In the summer of 2014, MORE launched a highly incendiary initiative called “Justice for Mike Brown,” named in memory of a black teenager who had been shot and killed by a white police officer on August 9th in Ferguson, Missouri. In the aftermath of the incident, MORE helped advance a false narrative which stated that the officer had killed Brown in cold blood while the latter's hands were raised in the air to indicate peaceful, submissive surrender. The organization was also a major force in leading a long series of contentious, sometimes violent, protests demanding that “justice” be served in that case. Further, MORE worked aggressively to free those pro-Brown demonstrators who had been jailed for acts of vandalism, arson, looting, assault, and rioting. When compelling ballistic, eyewitness, and forensic evidence eventually indicated that Brown in fact had assaulted the officer and tried to steal his gun just prior to the fatal shooting, MORE's fanatical rage over the incident was undiminished.

Also in 2014, MORE paid at least 80 individuals and organizations to participate in the Ferguson protests. Some of those protesters received $5,000 per month. Much of that money derived from the billionaire financier George Soros, who, according to the Washington Times, “gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.”MORE is an organizational member of several national and local activist networks, including the Center for Popular Democracy, Missouri Jobs with Justice, the Missouri Organizing Collaborative, the New Economy Coalition, Rising Tide North America, and Right to the City.MORE's executive director is the former SEIU organizer Jeff Ordower, who previously headed ACORN's Midwest operations. In his online biography, Ordower states that he was “one of a group of founders of the Chicago-based organization Gender Just, which merged queer, class and racial justice.”

According to a Statement of Revenue that MORE provided to the IRS, in 2012 the organization received $21,460 in government grants.

For additional information on MORE, click here.

This site is also useful for checking other groups.....

Money wasn't the only support from the government:

"Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To ‘Stay The Course’
...read the excerpt and the article in The New York Times linked below. Al Sharpton said he was told by Obama to “stay the course.”

Barack Obama met with the leaders of the Ferguson riots/protests in the White House and told them to “stay the course” on November 5th according to the NY Times. His “course” could be to gut white police departments and obliterate current law enforcement procedures.

The White House is no friend to law enforcement."
Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To Stay The Course www.independentsentinel.com

i am still owed $5,000 for holding a sign that read: I am a Dumbass, I dont want to work, I demand a Free Flat Screen TV and a EBT Card !!!

i am still owed $5,000 for holding a sign that read: I am a Dumbass, I dont want to work, I demand a Free Flat Screen TV and a EBT Card !!!
I also took a huge chit on a white car, thats another 5000.00 I am owed !! I had to eat three large burritos to pull off that stunt.

Last edited:
A quick scan of the rightwing propaganda machine on this issue shows that the usual suspects are first claiming

ACORN funded protestors, then Soros, then Obama himself.

I guess we're almost to accusing the Clinton foundation of funding them. Might as well make the myth a big one.

lol

Just as the Left created and supported the Occupy Wall Street street urchins, turns out the Soros Left hired protesters to riot in Ferguson.....

....but the thugs aren't satisfied with the speed at which the promised funds are being delivered.

So they're bringing there specific well honed skill sets back to the streets

1."Ferguson Protesters Now Protesting Over Not Getting Paid

2....protesters who looted, rioted, burned buildings and overturned police cars in Ferguson, Missouri, last year were promised payment of up to $5,000 per month to join the protests.

3. ....the Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE), the successor group to the now-bankrupt St. Louis branch of ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now), stiffed the protesters, they launched a sit-in protest at the headquarters of MORE and created a Twitter page to demand their money, the Washington Times reports.

4. ...the paid rioters who tore up Ferguson, MO, are protesting again.

5. ....paid $5,000.00 a month for running around holding a sign and burning down an occasional building...

6. ....the Ferguson riots, characterized as a spontaneous eruption of anger over the shooting of unarmed black criminal Michael Brown by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, cost the county $4.2 million.

7. The protesters say they are unable to pay their bills after taking time to travel to Ferguson.

[This is priceless:]
8. "There is an insidious strand of racism and white supremacy that exists in this movement. This money is typically in the hands of white people who oversee the types of services that the non-profit provides, while having select token black people to spearhead the conversations within and to the community."

9. MORE is funded by liberal billionaire George Soros, the Times notes, through his Open Society Foundations (OSF).

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Ferguson Protesters Now Protesting Over Not Getting Paid
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

10 ."There's absolutely no doubt that part of the reason that Ferguson flared up was because protesters were being paid to be there. That makes you wonder how many are being paid in Baltimore? How many more will be paid in the future?"
Ferguson Protesters Now Protesting Over Not Getting Paid
This is so hard to believe......lmbbffao!

A quick scan of the rightwing propaganda machine on this issue shows that the usual suspects are first claiming

I guess we're almost to accusing the Clinton foundation of funding them. Might as well make the myth a big one.

lol

Bush did it.

does this mean we wont have thugs wandering into private restaurants in cleveland asking(well more like demanding) to use the restrooms? and then tear out the toilets and the sinks?

lol
No, not the Clintons. They were dead broke when they left the Whitehouse. They aren't gonna give any of their money away.

I held a sign that said "I'm fat, wI'll wor for twinkies" and didn't get the 5000 bucks I needed for a gym membership. Perhaps I should stage an "eat in" at a localrestaurant in protest.

lol
No, not the Clintons. They were dead broke when they left the Whitehouse. They aren't gonna give any of their money away.
Heck, the Clintons keep around 90% of the money!!!!

And broke when they left the White House???? They were so broke they had to steal the furniture!!!!!

Clinton to Return Furniture - ABC News

Clinton to Return Furniture
Feb. 5

Former President Clinton is blaming a clerical error for reports that he left the White House with expensive furniture that was not his to take, and now promises to give back "any item in question."

The Washington Post reported this morning that $28,000 worth of furniture donated to the National Park Service — and intended to remain in the White House, regardless of its occupant — managed to slip into the Clintons' private collection.

Of course they did. They have been doing things like this for a long time. My aunt was offered money by the democrat party to go to the protests in Chicago in 60s. Yes, she still has the invitation.

They are feckless. They are all pieces of shit. Their followers are that fucking dumb, while they think they are so smart at the same time.

I KNOW, my college girlfriend's brother was told by his future mother-in-law's boyfriend's stepfather that his boss knew a guy in the Greek Mafia who handled such transactions in the successful effort to recall Rose Bird. Of course $5,000 wasn't offered, he was told tickets to Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door and a small amount of hash were offered for their time collecting recall signatures.

As the axiom goes, if you wanna know what the Left is doing, listen to what they accuse the other side of....

Remember when Pelosi claimed that the Tea Party was paid to protest?

"Pelosi: Tea parties are part of an ‘astroturf’ campaign by ‘some of the wealthiest people in America.’"
Pelosi Tea parties are part of an astroturf campaign by some of the wealthiest people in America. ThinkProgress

So you're saying this thread is you pretending to be Nancy Pelosi.

finally, you've said something plausible.

Forum List

Back