The Left Attacks White Women......

We know the left hates white people.

The only whites on the left side of the isle are braindead drug users.
The left seems to treat low income whites better where I am from. I am from a depressed area where I know a lot of whites on food stamps, government insurance through state, low cost government apartments, many people living in one home or apartment to save costs, cheap public transportation.

Democrats help poor whites out more than Republicans. A proud democrat.

Does not change the fact that left wingers attacked white women after the election.

I'm white. I'm "left". My entire family is as well.

None of us use drugs.

Could you BE any more wrong...or stupid?

Democrats really need to be challenged on DNA politics.

All blacks support the Dems, and even though that isn't true, they say it, and they HATE blacks who do not.

All women support the Dems, and even though that isn't true, they say it, and they HATE women who do not.

Dems are pure bigots who hate democracy, free speech, and deny the right to disagree to most Americans.

What do you think you are accomplishing with these idiotic statements? You wreak of insecurity

It's really mocking deanrd.....

He makes these kinds of stupid statements frequently.
Then why are you doing the same. Are you just trying to sound dumb?

You can get over yourself anytime and save the lecture for someone who cares.

Back to the topic.

What do you think you are accomplishing with these idiotic statements? You wreak of insecurity

It's really mocking deanrd.....

He makes these kinds of stupid statements frequently.
Then why are you doing the same. Are you just trying to sound dumb?

You can get over yourself anytime and save the lecture for someone who cares.

Back to the topic.
I didn’t lecture I asked a question genius

As woman, as a woman of European descent, I have to stand up for women of every color, religion, and likewisand likewise of men of every color and/or religion and ethnicity. There have not been any attacks from "the left," whomever these people may be. Nobody knows who "leftists" are, in any event.

So I'm going to be a "leftist" now, instead of just a maintstream American living my life.

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

When the alternative is Ted Cruz, you have to wonder why ANY woman would vote for that radical right wing Dominionist. Why would any woman vote for a man who believes in a religion for the basis of policies which will strip them of their rights, including the right to vote, in a heartbeat?

Why would a woman vote for a far right Christian whack job who doesn't believe in a woman's right to choose, in gender based pay equity, or even that employers should be required to provide birth control options in their employee health insurance?

When the alternative is Ted Cruz, you have to wonder why ANY woman would vote for that radical right wing Dominionist. Why would any woman vote for a man who believes in a religion for the basis of policies which will strip them of their rights, including the right to vote, in a heartbeat?

Why would a woman vote for a far right Christian whack job who doesn't believe in a woman's right to choose, in gender based pay equity, or even that employers should be required to provide birth control options in their employee health insurance?

Racist

Racist

But I didn't mention his race.

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

Yeah, 59% of white women voted for the minority instead of the white guy, how racist is that? You don't get more white than Robert Francis O'Rourke. ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back