Man uses legal gun to stop savage beating of a woman, and saving her small children.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...another defensive gun use.....a man with a legal gun leaves his home with his legal gun to save a woman's life.....and likely the lives of her small children if the savageness of the beating is any indication of what might have been next for her kids...

Yes..... this makes the anti gunners sad....she should have simply been beaten rather than have a civilian with a gun save her.... it was wrong that he used a gun to save her life.....

Maybe...just maybe....the anti gunners can convince the police to arrest the civilian with a gun because at this point we don't know if he had the legal abiility to carry that gun outside his home.....this could be a promising way for the anti gunners to punish this gun owner, take his guns, lock him up, give him a felony conviction, cause him to lose his job, his home, and destroy his family....after all, he used a gun.....to save a woman's life....and for that, the anti gunners will never forgive him...

Armed Good Samaritan Stops Savage Beating of Mother in Front of Her Three Kids - The Truth About Guns

The Good Samaritan, Benjamin Seadorf, was with his own four children at home when he suddenly heard a woman’s “blood-curdling scream.”

“She definitely was in fear of her life,” Seadorf recalled. “She was screaming at the top of her lungs, profusely bawling. She just kept screaming, ‘Help me! Help! Somebody, please help me!’ over and over again.”

That was all Seadorf needed to hear. He ran out the door with his legally possessed 9mm handgun and went in the direction of the screams. The view of what happened is blocked by a car in the video, but according to the police report, Seadorf approached a parked car and found Alarick Williams violently grabbing the mother of his three children, beating her unconscious and shoving her forcefully into a car. Their kids were all in the car while this was happening. Allegedly, this all started because the woman had asked Williams to drop her off at her cousin’s place.

“As I get close to the vehicle, I noticed her top’s ripped off,” Seadorf said to reporters. “Her bra’s halfway off, and her pants were halfway off because he kept grabbing her.”

Seadorf walked up to the car and told Williams to get out of the vehicle and on the ground. Williams put the car in park and complied, giving the police time to arrive and arrest Williams, who is now being charged with two counts of domestic assault. The officers also thanked Seadorf for what he did.

For his part, Seadorf seems shocked that no one else in the area attempted to intervene. He feels that what he did was a fulfillment of moral obligation, not something that should be extraordinary.

“Society doesn’t want to get involved now days, and it’s sad,” Seadorf remarked. “We need to help each other more.”

So...another defensive gun use.....a man with a legal gun leaves his home with his legal gun to save a woman's life.....and likely the lives of her small children if the savageness of the beating is any indication of what might have been next for her kids...

Yes..... this makes the anti gunners sad....she should have simply been beaten rather than have a civilian with a gun save her.... it was wrong that he used a gun to save her life.....

Maybe...just maybe....the anti gunners can convince the police to arrest the civilian with a gun because at this point we don't know if he had the legal abiility to carry that gun outside his home.....this could be a promising way for the anti gunners to punish this gun owner, take his guns, lock him up, give him a felony conviction, cause him to lose his job, his home, and destroy his family....after all, he used a gun.....to save a woman's life....and for that, the anti gunners will never forgive him...

Armed Good Samaritan Stops Savage Beating of Mother in Front of Her Three Kids - The Truth About Guns

The Good Samaritan, Benjamin Seadorf, was with his own four children at home when he suddenly heard a woman’s “blood-curdling scream.”

“She definitely was in fear of her life,” Seadorf recalled. “She was screaming at the top of her lungs, profusely bawling. She just kept screaming, ‘Help me! Help! Somebody, please help me!’ over and over again.”

That was all Seadorf needed to hear. He ran out the door with his legally possessed 9mm handgun and went in the direction of the screams. The view of what happened is blocked by a car in the video, but according to the police report, Seadorf approached a parked car and found Alarick Williams violently grabbing the mother of his three children, beating her unconscious and shoving her forcefully into a car. Their kids were all in the car while this was happening. Allegedly, this all started because the woman had asked Williams to drop her off at her cousin’s place.

“As I get close to the vehicle, I noticed her top’s ripped off,” Seadorf said to reporters. “Her bra’s halfway off, and her pants were halfway off because he kept grabbing her.”

Seadorf walked up to the car and told Williams to get out of the vehicle and on the ground. Williams put the car in park and complied, giving the police time to arrive and arrest Williams, who is now being charged with two counts of domestic assault. The officers also thanked Seadorf for what he did.

For his part, Seadorf seems shocked that no one else in the area attempted to intervene. He feels that what he did was a fulfillment of moral obligation, not something that should be extraordinary.

“Society doesn’t want to get involved now days, and it’s sad,” Seadorf remarked. “We need to help each other more.”
Makes me so proud that concerned citizens would step up and stop this liberal from competing his immoral act. A shame though that the purp's head wasn't blown off, for now we have to pay for a trial, then a conviction, that will cost US hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep the fucker alive, and for what, so he can get out and do it again.

You forgot to celebrate the guy who just shot a California bar.

I celebrate good guys saving lives....it is you anti gunners who weep with joy when there are dead people you can drag in front of a camera to demand gun control.....those are on you, not me..... my guys save lives, you wish for more dead people.

Seems that you are very happy with the event, by bringing it up, and comparing it with a stand down of a rapist against a woman? Do you like kids being shot up at Country Western places like Las Vega and now Californication?

I celebrate good guys saving lives....it is you anti gunners who weep with joy when there are dead people you can drag in front of a camera to demand gun control.....those are on you, not me..... my guys save lives, you wish for more dead people.
But didn't more guns make that bar safe?

Seems that you are very happy with the event, by bringing it up, and comparing it with a stand down of a rapist against a woman? Do you like kids being shot up at Country Western places like Las Vega and now Californication?
So you're saying that that guy bringing more guns into the bar, that it wasn't safer?

No...there was one gun, in a gun free zone, brought in by a criminal who ignored the gun control laws in California....the good people in that bar, left their guns at home according to the gun control laws in California. You and your ilk made them victims that night.....

There were even 6 off duty police officers in that bar, you twit...who didn't have guns so they couldn't defend those people...that is also on twits like you...

So you're saying that that guy bringing more guns into the bar, that it wasn't safer?

You really shouldn't mix your meds with booze this early in the morning.......

This happened 2 weeks after the Pulse Nightclub gun free zone shooting....notice that the killer was stopped by an armed civilian at the bar......

Lyman man charged following shooting at nightclub

A woman who was shot outside a Lyman nightclub is recovering while authorities have arrested a man they say is responsible for shooting into a crowd early Sunday.

Jody Ray Thompson, 32, of 15 Lake Vista Drive, has been charged with four counts of attempted murder, possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

Shots rang out at the Playoffz nightclub at 105 B Little Mountain Road before 3:30 a.m. Sunday, according to an incident report from the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies believe Thompson got into an argument with another man and began firing into a crowd of people outside the club, Lt. Kevin Bobo, a Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office spokesman, said in an email.

Three people were shot. Another man who was shot at returned fire with his own handgun and struck Thompson in the leg, he said.

He acted in self-defense and has a concealed weapons permit, so he’s not being charged, Bobo said.

So

No...there was one gun, in a gun free zone, brought in by a criminal who ignored the gun control laws in California....the good people in that bar, left their guns at home according to the gun control laws in California. You and your ilk made them victims that night.....

There were even 6 off duty police officers in that bar, you twit...who didn't have guns so they couldn't defend those people...that is also on twits like you...
I'm not for gun free zones, and in fact think that the 2nd Amendment extends to children and they should be packing at school.

You're simply obsessed with guns and need help. Quick.

You really shouldn't mix your meds with booze this early in the morning.......
So with more guns, the bar WASN'T safer?

This happened 2 weeks after the Pulse Nightclub gun free zone shooting....notice that the killer was stopped by an armed civilian at the bar......

Lyman man charged following shooting at nightclub

A woman who was shot outside a Lyman nightclub is recovering while authorities have arrested a man they say is responsible for shooting into a crowd early Sunday.

Jody Ray Thompson, 32, of 15 Lake Vista Drive, has been charged with four counts of attempted murder, possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

Shots rang out at the Playoffz nightclub at 105 B Little Mountain Road before 3:30 a.m. Sunday, according to an incident report from the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies believe Thompson got into an argument with another man and began firing into a crowd of people outside the club, Lt. Kevin Bobo, a Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office spokesman, said in an email.

Three people were shot. Another man who was shot at returned fire with his own handgun and struck Thompson in the leg, he said.

He acted in self-defense and has a concealed weapons permit, so he’s not being charged, Bobo said.
It was outside. Please try again.

I have been carrying a concealed weapon since I lived in Virginia back in 2012(because Maryland is a fucked up state). I have yet to be approached by a liberal with the intent to do me or my family harm, because in Virginia and now Florida, the liberal doesn't know if I am or am not carrying. That's what makes it so great, because stupid dumbass liberals(redundant statement) would be shot on site, if they got all uppity in our face...

So

I'm not for gun free zones, and in fact think that the 2nd Amendment extends to children and they should be packing at school.

You're simply obsessed with guns and need help. Quick.
You like all the other liberals just earned the ignore place..I wont allow you to lower my IQ by your idiotic posts.

Buh Bye...

Forum List

Back