The Left Attacks White Women......

• Banned
We know the left hates white people.

The only whites on the left side of the isle are braindead drug users.

• Banned
Every election democrats think they have white women and they never do.

It's amazing that they can attack "white" (racist) "women" (sexist) that they don't agree with.

Fuck them.

White women should take the time to tell Chelsea Handler to hook her vibrator to a 220 outlet.

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.
too bad women don't really believe in equality and equal rights, and ask for a full body massage with happy ending.

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

too bad women don't really believe in equality and equal rights, and ask for a full body massage with happy ending.

Hey hey...

Another sexist comment from a left wing fuck.

meh - white chicks will get over it, just grab em by the pussy.

The great sinead oconnor, muslim convert, hates all white people.

The dumbest most annoying people on earth. Although, she is not an American white woman, she is a pathetic left wing white woman.

Stupid trash.

We know the left hates white people.

The only whites on the left side of the isle are braindead drug users.
The left seems to treat low income whites better where I am from. I am from a depressed area where I know a lot of whites on food stamps, government insurance through state, low cost government apartments, many people living in one home or apartment to save costs, cheap public transportation.

Democrats help poor whites out more than Republicans. A proud democrat.

An example:

*some* of them yes, just hate. really doesn't matter who and if it benefited them emotionally they'd love the same group a week later. their consistency is hating whoever is in their way, nothing or no one in particular on a consistent basis.

`
Chelsea Handler speaks only for herself. Yet, there are some people so under-educated or confused, they don't realize this.

No, she wants to force her views on others. She is an elitist pig, Handler is a life support system for a "C" word.

Forum List

Back