The Left Attacks White Women......

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

Yeah, 59% of white women voted for the minority instead of the white guy, how racist is that? You don't get more white than Robert Francis O'Rourke. ROFLMAO

He is racially fluid and identifies as Hispanic.

When the alternative is Ted Cruz, you have to wonder why ANY woman would vote for that radical right wing Dominionist. Why would any woman vote for a man who believes in a religion for the basis of policies which will strip them of their rights, including the right to vote, in a heartbeat?

Why would a woman vote for a far right Christian whack job who doesn't believe in a woman's right to choose, in gender based pay equity, or even that employers should be required to provide birth control options in their employee health insurance?

Racist

But I didn't mention his race.

Dog whistle

As woman, as a woman of European descent, I have to stand up for women of every color, religion, and likewisand likewise of men of every color and/or religion and ethnicity. There have not been any attacks from "the left," whomever these people may be. Nobody knows who "leftists" are, in any event.

So I'm going to be a "leftist" now, instead of just a maintstream American living my life.

Sorry Dykstra, but you can read it for yourself.

And there is more out there.

I realize that does not fit with your alternate reality.

So if one person says something and the Trumpers claim it represents all "leftists" we can take ANYTHING any Trumper says...ever and claim it represents all of you?

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Yeah, 59% of white women voted for the minority instead of the white guy, how racist is that? You don't get more white than Robert Francis O'Rourke. ROFLMAO

He is racially fluid and identifies as Hispanic.

Yeah, him and that bitch from WA State, they both lost. LMAO

As woman, as a woman of European descent, I have to stand up for women of every color, religion, and likewisand likewise of men of every color and/or religion and ethnicity. There have not been any attacks from "the left," whomever these people may be. Nobody knows who "leftists" are, in any event.

So I'm going to be a "leftist" now, instead of just a maintstream American living my life.

Sorry Dykstra, but you can read it for yourself.

And there is more out there.

I realize that does not fit with your alternate reality.
Read just what? And just who wrote it?
Links, please.

An example:

When the alternative is Ted Cruz, you have to wonder why ANY woman would vote for that radical right wing Dominionist. Why would any woman vote for a man who believes in a religion for the basis of policies which will strip them of their rights, including the right to vote, in a heartbeat?

Why would a woman vote for a far right Christian whack job who doesn't believe in a woman's right to choose, in gender based pay equity, or even that employers should be required to provide birth control options in their employee health insurance?

What is this absolute nonsense?

Every election democrats think they have white women and they never do.
Just intelligent tolerant non brainwashed white women....

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

Thanks for making my point.
We also have all the intelligent tolerant non brainwashed men, super duper..

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

I guess you prefer the denigration, insults and abuse of the conservative men we see every day on this board. I’ve found the liberal men here to be gentlemen. Not one of them had called me insulting names reference parts of my body.

But it’s not their online behaviour I really care about. We’re more concerned about how Republican men treat women with their legislation which restricts women’s rights to birth control and abortion.

We note that the US has the worst record of maternal and newborn mortality in the first world. That you have no mandated maternity leave, and one of the largest pay gaps between men and women in the first world.

Republicans tell you they’ll “take care of women”, but in reality they neither respect nor care about women at all.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

I guess you prefer the denigration, insults and abuse of the conservative men we see every day on this board. I’ve found the liberal men here to be gentlemen. Not one of them had called me insulting names reference parts of my body.

But it’s not their online behaviour I really care about. We’re more concerned about how Republican men treat women with their legislation which restricts women’s rights to birth control and abortion.

We note that the US has the worst record of maternal and newborn mortality in the first world. That you have no mandated maternity leave, and one of the largest pay gaps between men and women in the first world.

Republicans tell you they’ll “take care of women”, but in reality they neither respect nor care about women at all.

About half the women in the voting world are against abortion.

And you want to blame it all on men.

As to mortality rate....please read up....this has only been addressed about a gagillion times.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

This comment is hysterical.

Can you please provide a link where conservative men say this. I mean...really.

I hate to laugh at you...but I am.

This is bullshit from the alinsky school for the dim-witted.

So if one person says something and the Trumpers claim it represents all "leftists" we can take ANYTHING any Trumper says...ever and claim it represents all of you?

There is an ongoing string of comments made in the direction of white women.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

You're a clueless wonder

An example:

I guess it's not enough for white men to play the victim alone.

As you can't prove that white men play the victim, your comment is noted for what it is worth:

Nothing.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

You're a clueless wonder

Forum List

Back