The latest victim of political ignorance & correctness is.....

Anyone see the gay flag substituted for the flag at Iwo Jima? How many tens of thousands of Americans died there? How many fags died in the battle for marriage?

Yeah, the left is nuts

There's probably no record unless somebody's documenting what we call "hate crimes". But the blowback the photographer got shows it's a real threat:

imrs.php

>> Ed Freeman, a professional photographer in Los Angeles, took the photo on the right 10 years ago. He posted it to his Facebook wall after last week’s Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage, causing an uproar of sorts on social media after it went viral.

From the Washington Post:

Freeman found that out the hard way last week. More than a decade after his adaptation of the photograph was published, it circulated on social media following the Supreme Court’s decision Friday to allow same-sex marriage in all 50 states.

That prompted a backlash against Freeman — including a death threat he says he reported to the FBI.

“He said if he ever saw me, he’d kill me,” Freeman said in a phone interview. “I got swamped with vitriolic hate mail.” << --- Photographer Didn't Expect the Backlash
I'm glad he got hate mail. What he did in an insult to our military personnel.

Really.
How?
Not wasting my time on ignorance like yours. Figure it our for yourself. Or don't, I don't really give a damn.

We are talking about a bunch of people that usurped the civil rights movement. What do you expect?

Anyone see the gay flag substituted for the flag at Iwo Jima? How many tens of thousands of Americans died there? How many fags died in the battle for marriage?

Yeah, the left is nuts

There's probably no record unless somebody's documenting what we call "hate crimes". But the blowback the photographer got shows it's a real threat:

imrs.php

>> Ed Freeman, a professional photographer in Los Angeles, took the photo on the right 10 years ago. He posted it to his Facebook wall after last week’s Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage, causing an uproar of sorts on social media after it went viral.

Freeman found that out the hard way last week. More than a decade after his adaptation of the photograph was published, it circulated on social media following the Supreme Court’s decision Friday to allow same-sex marriage in all 50 states.

That prompted a backlash against Freeman — including a death threat he says he reported to the FBI.

“He said if he ever saw me, he’d kill me,” Freeman said in a phone interview. “I got swamped with vitriolic hate mail.” << --- Photographer Didn't Expect the Backlash
He was surprised that his photo wasn't received joyously. He intended to compare gay marriage with 26,000 casualties and over 6,000 dead. That's what toxic equality looks like.

Yeah, the left is nuts

imrs.php

He was surprised that his photo wasn't received joyously. He intended to compare gay marriage with 26,000 casualties and over 6,000 dead. That's what toxic equality looks like.

It's an iconic symbol, standing for a victory after a hard struggle. In both cases.
The idea of "comparison" is one you're reading into it. In fact, the later photo makes no comment at all on the context of the former one; it simply refers to the emotional hook.

The two events aren't related; the poses are.

I gotta admit, I do relish the irony of this particular complaint popping up in a thread with this particular title. :thup:

Whaddaya think GMU? How come PC taking Dukes of Hazzard off the air is a bad thing, yet PC keeping Iwo Jima off limits is a good thing? Howzat work exactly?

Last edited:

Yeah, the left is nuts

imrs.php

It's an iconic symbol, standing for a victory after a hard struggle. In both cases.
The idea of "comparison" is one you're reading into it. In fact, the later photo makes no comment at all on the context of the former one; it simply refers to the emotional hook.

He went for the "emotional hook" and is now surprised he succeeded?

Poor baby.

Yeah, the left is nuts

imrs.php

Poor baby.

Yeah he got more of a variety of emotions than he was aiming for.

imrs.php

Poor baby.

If you purposely poke at a hornets nest after you riled them up... You get what you deserve.

Poor baby.

If you purposely poke at a hornets nest after you riled them up... You get what you deserve.

That's always fun. But what this guy did was use an iconic pose.
That did spur some blowback, even extreme blowback. But the thing is... nobody can explain why.

Had the SC government not been pigheaded and put the flag up on public property this never would have happened. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. Liberals were given and easy target to use to inflict upon us there ideology and they are doing so. No way they are going to waste a crisis like the one that happened in Charleston. I told you folks they should have just taken it down in the first place.

Had the SC government not been pigheaded and put the flag up on public property this never would have happened. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. Liberals were given and easy target to use to inflict upon us there ideology and they are doing so. No way they are going to waste a crisis like the one that happened in Charleston. I told you folks they should have just taken it down in the first place.

Wouldn't have mattered. They would still be doing he same thing get are now.

Wouldn't have mattered. They would still be doing he same thing get are now.

You are probably right. But I think it would have sent a message that the democrat confederate battle flag has no business on PUBLIC property being display with any sort of the same honor as the US flag.

Last edited:
The Great Cleansing continues - we need to dig up bodies:

Memphis mayor Dig up dead Confederate general wife - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Holy crap, I'll bet we dig up ALL KINDS of people! All those chances for the PC Police to "feel good about themselves"!

Not that it actually improves race relations problems, it most likely exacerbates them, but who cares. Maybe that's the goal.

It is exactly what the left wants. I just don't understand how the plays the blacks and get away with it.

Memphis mayor Dig up dead Confederate general wife - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Holy crap, I'll bet we dig up ALL KINDS of people! All those chances for the PC Police to "feel good about themselves"!

Not that it actually improves race relations problems, it most likely exacerbates them, but who cares. Maybe that's the goal.

It is exactly what the left wants. I just don't understand how the plays the blacks and get away with it.
Conditioning, over generations. They've been victimized, again.

Conditioning, over generations. They've been victimized, again.

What I now wonder about is that now that the SCOTUS has removed victim status from gays what will their beef be now.

Forum List

Back