The latest victim of political ignorance & correctness is.....

It's just another example of Liberal ignorance run amok....

When will they call for us to ban the Clintons for using the Confederate flag in their campaigns??? I'll bet not in our lifetimes.....

It speaks volumes that you'd trot out photoshopped images to demean somebody--- and then turn around and blame them for it.

Actually, if you do your research, those are actual campaign buttons....

Good try, but you can't pull a Hillary on that one!!!! Especially not after they were on sale on eBay!!!!!:badgrin:

I can go buy a counterfeit copy of "She Loves You" on a fake Swan label right now. Doesn't mean the Beatles put it there.

Dumbass.

The Dukes of Hazzard

TV Land pulls Dukes Confederate flag a no-no New York Post

This nonsense really upsets me and I've never owned a damn Confederate Flag.

Free speech must now be preapproved by your nearest liberal headquarters
It's a free market :dunno:
A free market ruled by unnecessary pressures from idiotic agendas
You could say that about anything.
Except "anything" isn't trying to whitewash history
Somebother company will pick it up if they feel it can make them money and help their interests. If not... meh. Order the DVD's.

I guess businesses are free to make their own business decisions anymore.
And as a consumer of that business I have every right to bitch about their choice as the left who pushed them to this absurd decision.

Not according to you. You have to accept it or you're "forcing" your opinion onto them which as a consumer is now a bad thing or something
Nonsense

If a flag painted on a car offends you turn the fucking channel.

I'm going to create a WeLoveHillaryPAC and make some buttons with Hillary's name superimposed over a swastika.

And as a consumer of that business I have every right to bitch about their choice as the left who pushed them to this absurd decision.

Not according to you. You have to accept it or you're "forcing" your opinion onto them which as a consumer is now a bad thing or something
Nonsense

It offended the owners so they cut it. Problem?

Nonsense

Wrong. The show has been on that channel for years.

Anyone see the gay flag substituted for the flag at Iwo Jima? How many tens of thousands of Americans died there? How many fags died in the battle for marriage?

Yeah, the left is nuts

Anyone see the gay flag substituted for the flag at Iwo Jima? How many tens of thousands of Americans died there? How many fags died in the battle for marriage?

Yeah, the left is nuts

There's probably no record unless somebody's documenting what we call "hate crimes". But the blowback the photographer got shows it's a real threat:

imrs.php

>> Ed Freeman, a professional photographer in Los Angeles, took the photo on the right 10 years ago. He posted it to his Facebook wall after last week’s Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage, causing an uproar of sorts on social media after it went viral.

From the Washington Post:

Freeman found that out the hard way last week. More than a decade after his adaptation of the photograph was published, it circulated on social media following the Supreme Court’s decision Friday to allow same-sex marriage in all 50 states.

That prompted a backlash against Freeman — including a death threat he says he reported to the FBI.

“He said if he ever saw me, he’d kill me,” Freeman said in a phone interview. “I got swamped with vitriolic hate mail.” << --- Photographer Didn't Expect the Backlash

Nonsense

And now it's seen as too much baggage to keep it on? Problem?

Are they supposed to ignore reality of today and keep it for the sole purpose of you not crying about it? If it was a ratings puller they would've kept it.

Nonsense

And now it's seen as too much baggage to keep it on? Problem?

Are they supposed to ignore reality of today and keep it for the sole purpose of you not crying about it? If it was a ratings puller they would've kept it.
Ratings puller? It's fucking TVLand dumbass

Yeah, the left is nuts

There's probably no record unless somebody's documenting what we call "hate crimes". But the blowback the photographer got shows it's a real threat:

imrs.php

>> Ed Freeman, a professional photographer in Los Angeles, took the photo on the right 10 years ago. He posted it to his Facebook wall after last week’s Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage, causing an uproar of sorts on social media after it went viral.

Freeman found that out the hard way last week. More than a decade after his adaptation of the photograph was published, it circulated on social media following the Supreme Court’s decision Friday to allow same-sex marriage in all 50 states.

That prompted a backlash against Freeman — including a death threat he says he reported to the FBI.

“He said if he ever saw me, he’d kill me,” Freeman said in a phone interview. “I got swamped with vitriolic hate mail.” << --- Photographer Didn't Expect the Backlash
I'm glad he got hate mail. What he did in an insult to our military personnel.

Yeah, the left is nuts

imrs.php

Really.
How?

Yeah, the left is nuts

imrs.php

Really.
How?
Not wasting my time on ignorance like yours. Figure it our for yourself. Or don't, I don't really give a damn.

Yeah, the left is nuts
Yeah I saw that as well the guy was shocked by the backlash he got over it really? You take an iconic photo from one of the most famous battles of WW2 a battle in which almost 7,000 marines were killed and 20,000 were wounded make some kind of a gay marriage comparsion and then your shocked there is outrage and backlash yeah right.

Yeah, the left is nuts

imrs.php

Really.
How?
Not wasting my time on ignorance like yours. Figure it our for yourself. Or don't, I don't really give a damn.

Exactly.
As I always say, if you can't articulate your point -- you don't have one.
Thanks for not dragging that one out at least.

Yeah, the left is nuts

imrs.php

Really.
How?

Exactly.
You're welcome, now kindly take your ignorance elsewhere

Yeah, the left is nuts

Yes. That was ridiculous. I agree.

imrs.php

Really.
How?

Exactly.
You're welcome, now kindly take your ignorance elsewhere

Good point -- you've got enough to cover this one.

Forum List

Back