The latest victim of political ignorance & correctness is.....

2nRuxlXu.jpg

I guess businesses are free to make their own business decisions anymore.
And as a consumer of that business I have every right to bitch about their choice as the left who pushed them to this absurd decision.

You do, but it is their choice and their free speech. Do you think they should be forced to carry on with this absurd flag?

And as a consumer of that business I have every right to bitch about their choice as the left who pushed them to this absurd decision.

You do, but it is their choice and their free speech. Do you think they should be forced to carry on with this absurd flag?
The show isn't about the flag idiot. It's about two boys who rebel against an over zealous government.

The show isn't about the flag idiot. It's about two boys who rebel against an over zealous government.

According to your link the show was pulled because of the flag, it appears that is why you started this thread in the first place, not the derpy plot lines, moron.

The Dukes of Hazzard

TV Land pulls Dukes Confederate flag a no-no New York Post

This nonsense really upsets me and I've never owned a damn Confederate Flag.

Free speech must now be preapproved by your nearest liberal headquarters
What's upsetting is your ignorance and stupidly.

This has nothing to do with "free speech," you moronic loon; the issue of free speech exists solely between government and those governed, not between and among private citizens or private companies, including networks free to broadcast as they see fit.

This also explains why there is no such thing as "political correctness."

The Dukes of Hazzard

What's upsetting is your ignorance and stupidly.

This has nothing to do with "free speech," you moronic loon; the issue of free speech exists solely between government and those governed, not between and among private citizens or private companies, including networks free to broadcast as they see fit.

This also explains why there is no such thing as "political correctness."
Your second sentence is why the ignore feature was created. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

The Dukes of Hazzard

Obviously they had to pull it. I never watched the show but I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with any sort of racism other than car racing.

That means it's displaying the use of the flag as strictly a cultural symbol, and that means it has a meaning other than racism.

Well we can't have that. History must be rewritten to fit the new narrative. One with nice short simplistic equations where there's no nuance and no complexities.

It's the 30-second ad mentality; if an entire national history won't fit in a 30-second ad, it's gotta be stripped down to "da good guys" and "da bad guys" and no more than that. We can't have people thinking in historical context; this is Merca. We have a tradition to uphold.

Mindless as the show was, I would have watched it if they used a '68 Charger, just for the car. I"m partial to '68s.

No such thing as political correctness, what you live in a cave? PC governs this country and has for decades, however, it only applies to those of the conservative persuasion.

No such thing as political correctness, what you live in a cave? PC governs this country and has for decades, however, it only applies to those of the conservative persuasion.
Hilarious, ay? He's evidently the only guy in the country who doesn't know what PC is.

Even with a growing list of lefties who admit it's gone too far.

That's one of the symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology - abject, amusing, transparent denial.

Last edited:
Folks, let's worry about he/she jenner, gay marriage, and race. We don't need to worry about the minor issues such as 18 trillion dollar debt, the economic collapses that are about to transpire, the ukraine/russia/us tipping point and so on.

Forum List

Back