Tom Brady retires after legendary 22-year career, breaking some folks' expectations that he will play until 50

You have a short memory,does the name Brett Favre ring a bell? Farve was allowed to lie about retiring multiple times and come back the next year after lying about it,why wouldn’t they let brady lie about retiring then come back as well? especially sense it would only be his first time where farve did it multiple times.plus like someone else just said,the same way joe biden thinks he is fit for office and is allowed to run the country,if the country allows that mentally unfit clown to run the country,then this peanuts.nothing compared to thst,especially sense again,farve did it MULTIPLE times.
"Sources" told "ESPN"

Yeah I'd bet the farm on it.................yeeeppppp..................uhhuhuhhuh........................sure thing...........................

my Bills still have unfinished business with Brady LOL. we need to beat the best to be seen as world champions. and Brady is the best there is in football.
LOLOL...................God talk about a feast for a quarterback

Why is everyone retiring people now like Bryer, before they retired..........Idiots

my Bills still have unfinished business with Brady LOL. we need to beat the best to be seen as world champions. and Brady is the best there is in football.
I've always been an AFC type and seeing them lose all 4 was very very troubling.................and to blame just the kicker for that really ball kicker is wrong. They made some bone head moves in that game. Can't remember exactly because there were a lot in those 4 games...lol

The AFC East was weak for 20 years. That helped. I believe QB's can be divided into eras. This era even changed from the time Brady started to today. It is the luck also that goes with talent. I believe Randall Cunningham today would be lights out.
:thankusmile: Exactly, I would like to have seen brady play in the AFC East during the era Dan Marino and Jim Kelly did where he would have actually faced off against top notch competition.if people seriously think the pats would have won all those division titles back then in thst era,an era where quarterbacks did not have skirts on them and defenses were allowed to play defense,I got some property in Russia I want to sell you.

i change my mind,I think there is something to this report on him retiring after all.i just read an article where his teammates h said they felt going into the playoffs thst regardless of the outcome,he was going to call it quits this year,plus he has been more silent in his future this year unlike in years past.

Now if it was just thst I would say there is nothing to it,however what they also reported that is MOST important in thst article than anything else is it also stated it was going to be impossible to keep all of their 22 starters for the 2022 season this year as they were able to this past season.that indeed would play a major factor in his decision.it makes perfect sense why his teammates felt going into the playoffs he was going to call it quits no matter what the outcome was knowing that detail.

I've always been an AFC type and seeing them lose all 4 was very very troubling.................and to blame just the kicker for that really ball kicker is wrong. They made some bone head moves in that game. Can't remember exactly because there were a lot in those 4 games...lol
Exactly,the people that said Norwood was to blame fir thst Super Bowl loss are fucking idiots.what they ignore is that Norwood had never kicked a field goal that long in the regular season on natural grass but most importantly,the bills offense is to blame for that loss not Norwood.they had the ball down at the five yard line and could not punch it in fir a touchdown on all four attempts.to be a champion,you need to execute those opportunity’s given to you,especially on fourth down if your going to chance it.

here are the top two best photos ever taken of brady :auiqs.jpg: agreed Hang on Sloopy 22lcidw?

Here is HOW you get to be called the greatest quarterback of all time by the LAMESTREAM media.

1643577581531.png

1643578268273.png

one more time,here is HOW you get to be called the greatest quarterback of all time by the LAMESTREAM media.

1643578421037.png

Last edited:
Trump will mention him at his rally tonight, i bet

The great thing about Brady retiring at the same time as Roethlisburger is that there are two QB positions up in playoff teams.

Could be a price war brewing for the services of NFL Free Agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick as Tampa and Pittsburgh both have openings for starting quarterback.

Brady is now saying he hasn’t made a decision to retire

What is normally a $25,000 equipment fine turned into a circus. Never understood all the nuttiness around that.

I never understood or cared about deflated footballs
Kickers are given their own balls that they are allowed to doctor. If a QB wants a softer ball to throw, he should be allowed to use the ball of his choice.

In Brady’s case, when the deflated balls were confiscated, New England went on to score 21 points against the Colts
Hardly cheating.

Good for Brady- retiring near the top- much like his counterpart in Pittsburgh who also retired this month after a playoff appearance.
So true. Ben and Tom went out playing pretty good. Maybe Aaron Rogers will retire knowing he did pretty well this year.

We can say we witnessed the GOAT. Like people who saw Babe Ruth play baseball. Or MJ playing basketball. Or Gretzky playing hockey.

I've seen all the GOATS play except Babe Ruth.

joining the likes of Michael Jordan (NBA), Yogi Berra (MLB), and Bill Russell (NBA). Where does Brady rank among the GOATs in the other major North American sports? We'll rank winning championships and individual MVP honors as the two main factors toward success.

This list is the elite of the elite, so buckle up as we enter uncharted territory.

So Ben is going into the Hall of Fame with Brady. Who was inducted into the Hall of Fame with Manning?

Poor Ben won't get much recognition.

I lied I never saw Bill Russell play or Yogi.
Saw Russell and Chamberlin play on the downside of their careers, but they were fun to watch. One of the best teams to watch was the Portland Trailblazers the year they won the championship and the following year. Pure fast break team ball, it was highly entertaining.

Gretzky was another great, he skated and everyone had to play hockey, he was so smooth, fast and clean. Baseball, Rose, Boggs, Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, sure there were steroids but the game was so much fun to watch, they made baseball great again. Brady, in a whole other league. I hated him for much of his career but the last few years I just learned to accept I was watching one of the greatest football players in history.

Forum List

Back