The Last Thing I wanted To See

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
$528531_10151187216094443_1865541842_n.jpg

My, the Governor has great ambition. President Obama got Bin Laden, and Romney promises us if he gets elected, he will get Big Bird.

My, the Governor has great ambition. President Obama got Bin Laden, and Romney promises us if he gets elected, he will get Big Bird.

SEAL Team Six got OBL. Just sayin'.

Romney's going to send Seal Team 6 after Big Bird?!?! Just "sayin'", if Bush had managed to get it "accomplished", who thinks some people would be singing an entirely different tune? :cool:

Romney's going to send Seal Team 6 after Big Bird?!?! Just "sayin'", if Bush had managed to get it "accomplished", who thinks some people would be singing an entirely different tune? :cool:

SEAL, not Seal.

And no, Big Bird can fund his own ass. Moron.

SEAL, not Seal.

This isn't really about Big Bird but the fact that you'd be singing a different tune, if OBL had been eliminated under Bush. The fact that you had to call me a moron pretty much seals the deal. The desperate always resort to invective.

Who watches PBS? It is a thing of the past since the invention of cable TV.
They already have way to many children targeted networks that rot children's brains with garbage. NPR which is aired on PBS is this administrations propaganda machine. So I don't want any more tax payers money paying for obama's propaganda

Big Bird has the financial resources to make it on his own.

An ambassador and two Navy Seals were murdered by terrorists and Obama tried to blame the 1st Amendment. A Border Patrol officer and hundreds of Mexican citizens were murdered by weapons the attorney general authorized to send to Mexico and he refuses to cooperate with the congressional investigation. Meanwhile the left is worried about the future of a freaking cartoon character. Why am I not surprised.

SEAL, not Seal.

This isn't really about Big Bird but the fact that you'd be singing a different tune, if OBL had been eliminated under Bush. The fact that you had to call me a moron pretty much seals the deal. The desperate always resort to invective.

You talk the talk, I just call what I see. Moron.

If OBL had been eliminated under Bush, and Bush had claimed he 'got him', I would have said exactly what I'm saying now.... SEAL team 6 got OBL. No politician got anyone. Our military do the getting... the politicians just take the credit. Only hacks - of whatever label - don't get that.

At the risk of repeating myself.... Moron.

An ambassador and two Navy Seals were murdered by terrorists and Obama tried to blame the 1st Amendment. A Border Patrol officer and hundreds of Mexican citizens were murdered by weapons the attorney general authorized to send to Mexico and he refuses to cooperate with the congressional investigation. Meanwhile the left is worried about the future of a freaking cartoon character. Why am I not surprised.

Neither am I........
Thanks for puttin' it in the proper perspective............:clap2::clap2::clap2:!

SEAL, not Seal.

You talk the talk, I just call what I see. Moron.

If OBL had been eliminated under Bush, and Bush had claimed he 'got him', I would have said exactly what I'm saying now.... SEAL team 6 got OBL. No politician got anyone. Our military do the getting... the politicians just take the credit. Only hacks - of whatever label - don't get that.

At the risk of repeating myself.... Moron.

As usual you're only proving who the real moron is. :clap2:

They are desperately grasping for anything they can and hope it sticks just long enough until after the election. There is more to PBS than just big bird. It's a venue for the left to distribute it's propaganda at the tax payers expense.

Forum List

Back