The Landmine In Labeling Someone ‘Black’

What I refuse to do is blame that on white people like you do.
As I see it, this is where the current wave of accusations has gone wrong. There was a time that maybe there was some truth there, but today your average white American just doesn't believe it. He gets irritated at the false accusations, and I don't blame him.

Not one of these police killings were racially motivated, yet he takes the blame. It's all the fault of institutional racism and white privilege. It ain't so good. Not good at all.

But the president and AG both proclaimed they were the victims of white oppression. Explain.

Explain what?
How you can be such a racist and pretend you are against racism.

He can't help it. It's been indoctrinated into him that he is a victim and he has bought the whole store hook, line and sinker.

I'm not a victim...for some reason you keep making this about you and me personally and not blacks and whites in general. Personal attacks *wink wink* is what people do when they really have something *wink*

lol

Maybe because once again, your affliction for broad brush strokes doesn't jive with me. I dont ASSUme universal experiences based on color. THAT is what you're doing. And BTW, you fucking FAILED at it.

Now, have a nice day. I'm getting off this merry-go-round of a debate with you.

Me neither but you at the same time ignore the similar experiences too. Pretending that everyone who has experienced something that matches someone elses experience just happened by accident or coicidence.

When I was single I got turned down a few times. My single buddies were also turned down. Now I realize that shared experience that actually happened is unfair because every single guy hasnt been turned down.

LMAO...I have a dog that shitted in my yard...my neighbor did too. I'm generalizing and being unfair because every dog doesent shit in every yard waka waka

As I see it, this is where the current wave of accusations has gone wrong. There was a time that maybe there was some truth there, but today your average white American just doesn't believe it. He gets irritated at the false accusations, and I don't blame him.

Not one of these police killings were racially motivated, yet he takes the blame. It's all the fault of institutional racism and white privilege. It ain't so good. Not good at all.

No white people made it about ALL of them. Just like the Police made it about ALL of them.

Except the only person who says "Not all are like that" are the same ones who refuse to accept that some are. Like Takeastep. It just doesnt happen at all because it doesnt happen all the time or somethinglike that

this Discrimination and Racism being put on white people recently (especially from the Media and the left wing hate sites on the Internet), is getting Dangerous. People better start standing for yourselves before they get you killed like the two police officers just sitting in their car. And surprise surprise they happened to both be, MINORITIES.

No white people made it about ALL of them. Just like the Police made it about ALL of them.

Except the only person who says "Not all are like that" are the same ones who refuse to accept that some are. Like Takeastep. It just doesnt happen at all because it doesnt happen all the time or somethinglike that
Your beloved president and AG made it all about race, the bigger picture, the conversation that was long overdue.

You get pissed when I expose you as a racist on a message board. Imagine if you were nothing of the kind, and I accused you each and every day. After a time you would, too, would be fed up. So it is with white people. :)

But the president and AG both proclaimed they were the victims of white oppression. Explain.

Explain what?
How you can be such a racist and pretend you are against racism.

He can't help it. It's been indoctrinated into him that he is a victim and he has bought the whole store hook, line and sinker.

I'm not a victim...for some reason you keep making this about you and me personally and not blacks and whites in general. Personal attacks *wink wink* is what people do when they really have something *wink*

lol

Maybe because once again, your affliction for broad brush strokes doesn't jive with me. I dont ASSUme universal experiences based on color. THAT is what you're doing. And BTW, you fucking FAILED at it.

Now, have a nice day. I'm getting off this merry-go-round of a debate with you.

Me neither but you do ignore similar experiences that happen to different people such as whites, blacks, dog owners etc.

I guess you have too...in order to have that sort of logic that nothing is connected.

If white person goes into a Black Panther rally he probably wont be welcomed. I'm sorry, I'm broad brushing

If a black person went to a Klan Ralley he probably wont be wel...Sorry again, "broad brushing" :rolleyes:

this Discrimination and Racism being put on white people recently (especially from the Media and the left wing hate sites on the Internet), is getting Dangerous. People better start standing for yourselves before they get you killed like the two police officers just sitting in their car. And surprise surprise they happened to both be, MINORITIES.
Yes. It's getting dangerous.

Your beloved president and AG made it all about race, the bigger picture, the conversation that was long overdue.

You get pissed when I expose you as a racist on a message board. Imagine if you were nothing of the kind, and I accused you each and every day. After a time you would, too, would be fed up. So it is with white people. :)

Did someone accuse all white people or did they jump to that conclusion?

You saying that I am a racist is pretty direct. You're talking to me. So I understand how not talking directly to someone is the same as not talking directly to them.

oh brother. white people made it about themselves. Are they out protesting the protesters? get real that is just dumb

You saying that I am a racist is pretty direct. You're talking to me. So I understand how not talking directly to someone is the same as not talking directly to them.
The president and AG were talking to the nation. I am talking to you. You are a racist.

He just doesn't get it. It's pointless. Every reply he comes back worth is just more broad brush strokes about white people and how we're making it all about us. Which in turn exposes his racism and deep seated self victimhood. It's quite sad, really.

And for the record, I'm not actually white. I'm a mut. "White" doesn't actually characterize anyone. Neither does black. But when all you have is neutrals and a penchant for blaming groups you can not even catalog with distinctions, the details are always lost.

oh brother. white people made it about themselves. Are they out protesting the protesters? get real that is just dumb
Well who said all white people or all cops were bad and why did Caryib just accuse some black person said the same thing?

The president and AG were talking to the nation. I am talking to you. You are a racist.

So, Did someone accuse all white people or did they jump to that conclusion?

He just doesn't get it. It's pointless. Every reply he comes back worth is just more broad brush strokes about white people and how we're making it all about us. Which in turn exposes his racism and deep seated self victimhood. It's quite sad, really.

And for the record, I'm not actually white. I'm a mut. "White" doesn't actually characterize anyone. Neither does black. But when all you have is neutrals and a penchant for blaming groups you can not even catalog with distinctions, the details are always lost.
I was just having a conversation with CC in another thread. He is a proponent of a White National Caucus, White Miss America Pageant, all that. He's a down home born and bred racist. Meh.

He just doesn't get it. It's pointless. Every reply he comes back worth is just more broad brush strokes about white people and how we're making it all about us.

Because you have to be a victim somehow. I mean seriously, you just got finished complianing about kids calling you names...and you're complaining about someone ELSE seeing themselves as a victim?

Did those names hurt you?

Which in turn exposes his racism and deep seated self victimhood. It's quite sad, really.

Victory, sadness....go on

Well thats where your white Privlege went fuck face. All this time you've been asking where your white privilge is and you arent even white.

LMAO!!! Tell me again about how you're not a victim and those kids called you poopy pants again.

This time wipe your face before you start

Weren't you just saying white privilege applies even to white people who weren't aware of it? Sheesh.

To Recap: Takeastep back doesnt believe in White Privilege because he doesnt have any. Takeastep is also a black person wondering where his white privilege is.

:rofl: :rofl:

Weren't you just saying white privilege applies even to white people who weren't aware of it? Sheesh.

Just white people who are or are not aware of it. The others yes it does apply. I guess. Or something. lol.

Forum List

Back