The Landmine In Labeling Someone ‘Black’

Yeah, like being an outcast because my family couldn't afford to buy me new clothes, or move us out of the double-wide trailer I lived in as a child? Which in turn affected my ability to obtain work due to not having the money for proper clothing? Or not being able to play in the affluent areas for fear of getting a good beating? That white privilege?

I'm not actually white.

Are-you-serious.jpg

What I refuse to do is blame that on white people like you do.
As I see it, this is where the current wave of accusations has gone wrong. There was a time that maybe there was some truth there, but today your average white American just doesn't believe it. He gets irritated at the false accusations, and I don't blame him.

Not one of these police killings were racially motivated, yet he takes the blame. It's all the fault of institutional racism and white privilege. It ain't so good. Not good at all.

No white people made it about ALL of them. Just like the Police made it about ALL of them.

Except the only person who says "Not all are like that" are the same ones who refuse to accept that some are. Like Takeastep. It just doesnt happen at all because it doesnt happen all the time or somethinglike that
Your beloved president and AG made it all about race, the bigger picture, the conversation that was long overdue.

You get pissed when I expose you as a racist on a message board. Imagine if you were nothing of the kind, and I accused you each and every day. After a time you would, too, would be fed up. So it is with white people. :)

He just doesn't get it. It's pointless. Every reply he comes back worth is just more broad brush strokes about white people and how we're making it all about us.

Because you have to be a victim somehow. I mean seriously, you just got finished complianing about kids calling you names...and you're complaining about someone ELSE seeing themselves as a victim?

Did those names hurt you?

Which in turn exposes his racism and deep seated self victimhood. It's quite sad, really.

Victory, sadness....go on

And for the record, I'm not actually white. I'm a mut. "White" doesn't actually characterize anyone. Neither does black. But when all you have is neutrals and a penchant for blaming groups you can not even catalog with distinctions, the details are always lost.

Well thats where your white Privlege went fuck face. All this time you've been asking where your white privilge is and you arent even white.

LMAO!!! Tell me again about how you're not a victim and those kids called you poopy pants again.

This time wipe your face before you start
White doesn't characterize anyone, you racist fucktard.

Yeah, like being an outcast because my family couldn't afford to buy me new clothes, or move us out of the double-wide trailer I lived in as a child? Which in turn affected my ability to obtain work due to not having the money for proper clothing? Or not being able to play in the affluent areas for fear of getting a good beating? That white privilege?

I'm not actually white.

Are-you-serious.jpg

By a racists standards if i was standing in front of you, you'd call me white. Hands down, no doubt about it. Because all you see is two neutrals in people's skin tone and nothing more. Race is the most important argument to you because of a lack of breadth and depth in thought.

Race isn't an argument idiot. You went on and onasking where was your white privilege and then reveal that you're black funny

Race isn't an argument idiot. You went on and onasking where was your white privilege and then reveal that you're black funny

I'm not black, and I'm also not white. I hope that clears it up for you. Though, being you only see two neutrals, it probably further compounded your confusion here.

Forum List

Back