The King of Debt

The turnip knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and the turnip doesn`t show/sell our Top Secret Iran War Plans to his country club pals.
The twice impeached and 4 times indicted one has intellectual capacity? :laughing0301:
No more or less than his drooling cult members.

Neither did Trump. But the turnip DID sell us out to the Chinese, and is STILL doing so.

DURRRRRR

The US had to pony up 2.5T for Covid-19 relief under Trump. So you take that 7T and subtract that 2.5T and now you got 4.5T
Ask China to pay us 2.5T.

4.5T is nothing compared to what Joe has done.

The US didn't have to do anything.

President Donald Trump certainly lived up to his self-proclaimed status as the King of Debt during his term in office. The national debt spiked by $7 trillion during Trump’s tenure – and it’s about to soar much higher under his successor.

That's high.
Translation: after over two years of Biden, whenever things go wrong (including Biden sinking in the polls faster than a hog in a bog), just blame it on Trump.

You going to lock me in my house, shut down businesses, force me to wear masks, and force me to take a jab?
Ruin 2 years of my life?
You are going to pay me.

As we know, none of that was actually necessary. (for the record, I was never locked in my house)

President Donald Trump certainly lived up to his self-proclaimed status as the King of Debt during his term in office. The national debt spiked by $7 trillion during Trump’s tenure – and it’s about to soar much higher under his successor.

That's high.

ILMAO............

The reason it spiked so high was COVID.

Then your dishonesty continues with "it's about to soar much higher". What do you mean by about?

I know you're leftest thus have a mental disability, but debt was 26.95 Trillion ending 2020. Today it stands at 33.69 Trillion.

ILMAO............

The reason it spiked so high was COVID.

Then your dishonesty continues with "it's about to soar much higher". What do you mean by about?

I know you're leftest thus have a mental disability, but debt was 26.95 Trillion ending 2020. Today it stands at 33.69 Trillion.

Obama supporters can then blame his debt on the 2008 market crash. There are always "excuses". Biden can now blame the "wars".

How about finding someone with at least a bit of financial responsibilities?

Big Difference between Trump debt/deficit and Biden debt/deficit:

Trump exploded the deficit every year of his presidency and increased it massively pre-covid, and took a $600B/yr deficit and exploded it to $3T/yr signing every penny and covid is not an excuse because the deficit was set to be $1+T/yr before covid hit.
Biden has lowered the deficit from the massive massive deficit he inherited form Trump.

Trump increased the deficit, Biden lowered, for that reason the debt is Trump doing, his deficit has bankrupted america

Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially.

Barry Hussein holds that record, Simp.
Obama inherited the big Bush blow up, remember when Bush blew up the economy and destroyed the balanced budget and turned balanced budgets into trillion dollar deficits???

Trump exploded the deficit every year of his presidency and increased it massively pre-covid, and took a $600B/yr deficit and exploded it to $3T/yr signing every penny and covid is not an excuse because the deficit was set to be $1+T/yr before covid hit.
Biden has lowered the deficit from the massive massive deficit he inherited form Trump.

Trump increased the deficit, Biden lowered, for that reason the debt is Trump doing, his deficit has bankrupted america

Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially.

Obama inherited the big Bush blow up, remember when Bush blew up the economy and destroyed the balanced budget and turned balanced budgets into trillion dollar deficits???

Barry ran up more debt than any President in history, Simp.

Barry ran up more debt than any President in history, Simp.
Barry inherited $1.4T deficits from Bush after the failed trash GOP crashed the economy in world record style.
What was the deficit at the end of Barry's term I forget? Ohyea cut in half down to only $600B. What did Trump do to that $600B/yr deficit?

Republicans crash economies, and explode deficits. Democrats lower deficits and give us booming prosperity.

Forum List

Back