The King of Debt

President Donald Trump certainly lived up to his self-proclaimed status as the King of Debt during his term in office. The national debt spiked by $7 trillion during Trump’s tenure – and it’s about to soar much higher under his successor.

That's high.
Again, have to divert from the shitter in Chief, Joe Biden' failures.

aolre.gif

He clearly pointed out that BOTH failed. Fact.
No, he brought up Trump first to deflect from Tater's fail.

In a sane world a new POTUS would strive to make things better than the one that went before him but instead Tater has doubled-down on everything that's bad for the country.....Quite the feat really.

President Donald Trump certainly lived up to his self-proclaimed status as the King of Debt during his term in office. The national debt spiked by $7 trillion during Trump’s tenure – and it’s about to soar much higher under his successor.

That's high.
How is it duopoly dupes can point fingers over the national debt and deficit spending? Other than their disgusting unanimous support of every war, nothing is more bipartisan than deficit spending.

In a sane world a new POTUS would strive to make things better than the one that went before him but instead Tater has doubled-down on everything that's bad for the country.....Quite the feat really.

When one fails and their supporters still defend it, the next is going to be even worse. I've noted this for a long time.

Being as how Trump supports are still behind him despite his $7.8 trillion dollar failure, why not bring him up?

The US had to pony up 2.5T for Covid-19 relief under Trump. So you take that 7T and subtract that 2.5T and now you got 4.5T
Ask China to pay us 2.5T.

4.5T is nothing compared to what Joe has done.

You first need to show how Fort Detrick wasn't where it began its journey . And it did start there .

And what sort of coincidence there was in the World Military Championships being held in Wuhan in October 2019 and SARS2 Covid 19's first appearance at the same time along with US military athletes .

Life is always much more complex than you imagine .

And I have not even yet mentioned the role played by Baal Gates in Wuhan exactly the same time .
DYOR .

You first need to show how Fort Detrick wasn't where it began its journey . And it did start there .

And what sort of coincidence there was in the World Military Championships being held in Wuhan in October 2019 and SARS2 Covid 19's first appearance at the same time along with US military athletes .

Life is always much more complex than you imagine .

And I have not even yet mentioned the role played by Baal Gates in Wuhan exactly the same time .
DYOR .

sure kid :auiqs.jpg:
I got a Cactus for ya

Tater? Let me find my MAGA to English dictionary. Trump`s loss has had you babbling like a 2-year-old for over 3 years. :icon_cry:
Send him some money and you`ll feel better.

How is it duopoly dupes can point fingers over the national debt and deficit spending? Other than their disgusting unanimous support of every war, nothing is more bipartisan than deficit spending.
Yet, President Trump brought peace to the middle east, with the Abraham Accords and then the establishment fucked it up again.

I prefer turnip. His coloring is closer to those, as well as his intellectual capacity.
The turnip knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and the turnip doesn`t show/sell our Top Secret Iran War Plans to his country club pals.
The twice impeached and 4 times indicted one has intellectual capacity? :laughing0301:
No more or less than his drooling cult members.

While exploding the debt, cold blooded killing of an Iranian general, and threatening and sanctioning any nation the establishment demanded.
The debt exploded when China working with the Joe Biden Campaign released upon the US, the Kung Flu.

Yes, he killed a cold blooded killer Iranian General, i applaud him for that. Kept Iran from sending rockets into Iraq, as seen with the weak kneed Joe Biden.

Sanctioned China for ripping of the US. Then China Joe, who is owned by China, opened up the traffic and once again, we are being told what to do by China.

Forum List

Back