The King of Debt

President Donald Trump certainly lived up to his self-proclaimed status as the King of Debt during his term in office. The national debt spiked by $7 trillion during Trump’s tenure – and it’s about to soar much higher under his successor.

That's high.
Spiked up? And do you want to understand this topic? When a huge number of workers, suddenly quit paying income taxes, but the spending still stays the same, it causes national debt to pile up. Would you tax the hell out of the unemployed due to a disease?
And do you seriously excuse congress?

All of those Prog shill reporters and media people calling Trump a war monger. Men of peace are destroyed regularly in this world.

Barry inherited $1.4T deficits from Bush after the failed trash GOP crashed the economy in world record style.
What was the deficit at the end of Barry's term I forget? Ohyea cut in half down to only $600B. What did Trump do to that $600B/yr deficit?

Republicans crash economies, and explode deficits. Democrats lower deficits and give us booming prosperity.
Well hero, due to people like you, inflation is raging out of control, interest rates for the public paid to the rich have increased rapidly and the national debt is raging out of all belief and not under control. Do you enjoy super high fuel prices paid to the rich? Due to Biden's hate of oil!!!!

Prosperity to you seems as if you want to keep fucking the poor and working to get the rich even more wealth.

Barry ran up more debt than any President in history, Simp.
HEY SIMP WHAT DID TRUMP DO TO THE $600B/YR DEFICIT HE INHERITED FROM BARRY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I FORGET
WHAT DID TRUMP DO TO THE $600B/YR DEFICIT HE INHERITED FROM BARRY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHAT WS THE DEFICIT AT, AT THE END OF TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You little punk chump bitch. You're food and I feast on you

Last edited:
ILMAO @ Banker and his comrades. You're so full of shit Banker. Hey, everyone recognizes our debt exploded under COVID, for which your Democrats shut down the economy.

But explain to all of us why our govt. deficit increased for the 2023 federal fiscal year, under the Xiden Gestapo? I know you're a banker, look up what a fiscal year is, might get you a raise.

And explain to all of us why O'bummer's deficit increased for fiscal years 2016 and 2017. I thought you said Democrats only lower deficits :abgg2q.jpg:

BTW, I added this thread in your honor, and for those like you. Why have you guy's shied away? Rhetorical. Democrats are better suited to run an economy?

The TDS thread
I have a friend who suffers from TDS and it bites him in the ass regularly. He said Trump`s riot was a protest that got out of hand and every red hat who didn`t watch the televised hearings agrees with him. This ignorance is willful. When Trump reportedly lunged for the steering wheel on J6, my TDS friend told me that the Secret Service will expose the woman who made the claim, as a liar. The Secret Service deleted their emails. I asked him how he felt about Trump showing our Top Secret Iran war plans to his country club pals, Mr. TDS said he didn`t do it. This "friend" is a retired high school teacher whose former students should be suing for reparations.

Barry inherited $1.4T deficits from Bush after the failed trash GOP crashed the economy in world record style.
What was the deficit at the end of Barry's term I forget? Ohyea cut in half down to only $600B. What did Trump do to that $600B/yr deficit?

Republicans crash economies, and explode deficits. Democrats lower deficits and give us booming prosperity.
Barry? Are you talking about Manilow or Goldwater, child.

Barry Hussein ran up more debt than any President in history, Simp.

FACT!

Deal with it.

Barry Hussein ran up more debt than any President in history, Simp.

FACT!

Deal with it.

Bush inherited the balanced budget and Trump inherited the $600B/yr deficit. When they finished what were the deficit level's at??

yea exactly, so shut the fuck up...

Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially, and the republicans own the debt and massive deficits because they caused them.

Barry inherited the biggest deficit in history and cut it in half...

People who get a thrill out of calling Obama, "Barry" have some serious issues they should be dealing with.
Step 1. Grow the fuck up.

President Donald Trump certainly lived up to his self-proclaimed status as the King of Debt during his term in office. The national debt spiked by $7 trillion during Trump’s tenure – and it’s about to soar much higher under his successor.

That's high.
If Trump is "King" for seven trillion in debt then Queer Barry must be the "Fuehrer" for ten trillion in debt and ole Potatohead will be "Emperor" before the sonofabitch gets out of office with all the debt he is piling up. The asshole will have over two trillion just this year.

If Trump is "King" for seven trillion in debt then Queer Barry must be the "Fuehrer" for ten trillion in debt and ole Potatohead will be "Emperor" before the sonofabitch gets out of office with all the debt he is piling up. The asshole will have over two trillion just this year.
Here we have it. Our daily dose of someone having gay fantasies regarding Obama. Give it up already. He`s happily married.

Forum List

Back