Biden threatens Israel that they have a short window

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe Biden is threatening Israel that what support they do have will quickly erode unless they can accomplish what they need to do in their military campaign in a very short time.

The antisemitic pressure within his own party must be crushing.

Joe Biden is threatening Israel that what support they do have will quickly erode unless they can accomplish what they need to do in their military campaign in a very short time.

more and more I read about Israel, the sicker I get.

They didnt care about civilian deaths when they sent the ukes cluster bombs.
And they called Putin a war criminal for killing a few Uke civilians, while not word as Israel massacres Gazan civilians by the thousands.

This is the fear of a much broader war. Iran, Russia and even China might have encouraged the attack against Israel anticipating te strong response. Remember, the long term goal of Americas enemy is to bankrupt the U.S. They are taking the page out of Reagans playbook.

So, let me get this straight. Biden for weeks has been pleading with Israel to hold off in the name of the innocent civilians, NOW, he's telling them that they can't do what they need to do because of international pressure? Oh fuck that!!!!

No Justice for the murdered Israeli children, No peace!

What war spares civilians?

But there is a difference purposefully targeting civilians, something Hamas is proud of and you seem to support.
Well, israel is in a way because they know the savages in gaza use civilians as "human shields". They dont use hospitals and other civilian complexes for no reason. Its for the propaganda effect.

The objective of any war is to win...And in order to win a war, the winning side must make it untenable to continue to suffer losses....

Every time I see the MSM or Democrats taking Palestine's side, I see the massacred babies, teens and elderly on Oct 7 and I realize there is no possible way I'll ever understand how any human could side with such people. MAGA
You are no different from Hamas, if you’re denying or supporting the genocide taking place in Gaza.

You are no different from Hamas, if you’re denying or supporting the genocide taking place in Gaza.
1699017493278.png

First genocide in world history where the victims bomb the hell out of cities and target innocent civilians

Do tell.

In your opinion, should they kill the hostages or did they have it coming?

Last edited:
They want the Ukraine war to go on forever, but Israel only has a week to fix everything without hurting anyone.
The Ukraine kicks back to the Bidens. Israel doesn't. Ukraine sells the weapons we give them to Hamas.

What war spares civilians?

But there is a difference purposefully targeting civilians, something Hamas is proud of and you seem to support.
There it is again!!!

If you oppose Israel’s genocide of defenseless civilians, you support Hamas.

The level of ignorance on this forum has reached an apex.

How Biden thinks this is any of our damn business is beyond me.

I also find it funny that literally EVERYONE who complained about foreigners interfering in our affairs seemingly has no problem messing around in the affairs of other nations.

This shit is none of our business and Israel should be free to conduct their military affairs as they see fit.

AKA fuck Biden

Forum List

Back